PDA

View Full Version : Hillary is the new Miss South Carolina!

uncloned21
09-17-2007, 12:04 AM
When asked: "Recent polls show only a fifth of Americans can even stand to see your face any more. Why do you think this is?"

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have eyesight, and I believe that our contact lens manufacturers, like such as Bausch & Lomb and the Acuvue, everyone like such as, and I believe that they should -- our optometrists over here in the US should help the US -- or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

Noog
09-17-2007, 12:04 AM
fail

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 12:05 AM
When asked: "Recent polls show only a fifth of Americans can even stand to see your face any more. Why do you think this is?"

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have eyesight, and I believe that our contact lens manufacturers, like such as Bausch & Lomb and the Acuvue, everyone like such as, and I believe that they should -- our optometrists over here in the US should help the US -- or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

Am I missing something?

bc2208
09-17-2007, 12:09 AM
donkey

quickmike
09-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Am I missing something?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

watch this video and you will understand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 12:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

watch this video and you will understand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

I still dont get it.. I dont see anything anybody talking about Ron Paul.. I get the hillary is like the sc girl, but there is no ron paul...

Im a little thick headed on the simple sometimes.

uncloned21
09-17-2007, 12:29 AM
Mike's right. I changed my mind about what I was typing in the thread topic post and did not change the title accordingly...sorry

quickmike
09-17-2007, 12:31 AM
I still dont get it.. I dont see anything anybody talking about Ron Paul.. I get the hillary is like the sc girl, but there is no ron paul...

Im a little thick headed on the simple sometimes.

No, youre right, it had nothing to do with ron. Still funny though. I guess the title was a little confusing.

davidhperry
09-17-2007, 12:32 AM
You forgot "like, such as" :)

uncloned21
09-17-2007, 12:33 AM
You forgot "like, such as" :)

its in there. i copied from a transcript.