PDA

View Full Version : Q3 Campaign Results?

dt_
09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
When will they be posted for all of the candidates? and what kind of numbers are you guys expecting RP to see? :)

uncloned21
09-16-2007, 11:31 PM
I don't know, but since noone else is posting I will speculate that this would be at least a few days into October.

philipsantamaria
09-16-2007, 11:35 PM
I'm hoping for at LEAST $5million...

I think theyre posted October 3rd?? Same say South Park starts again actually.

I'd probably be able to donate a couple of hundred more, but Im buying a plane ticket to D.C. and back around Veterans Day weekend... I'm planning on visiting the campaign headquarters. If we push through and get the nomination, you better believe I'll be relocating to D.C. for the Summer and volunteering with the Campaign.

Syren123
09-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Oct 15th.

dmitchell
09-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I expect third quarter results to be about the same as second quarter. We are now probably raising more on a typical day, but I doubt we can top the money raised after the Giuliani incident. I'm expecting to raise 75-125% of what we raised last quarter. This is total speculation; I am literally making this up out of thin air.

Ron Paul Fan
09-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I think I remember the Q2 numbers being released in the first week of July and that quarter ended July 15th. Somewhere around the 5th or 6th. So I would expect a similar time frame for this quarter. Hopefully it's more than last, but as Hillary would say, I don't think it's useful to be talking in these kind of abstract, hypothetical terms.

Syren123
09-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Q2 ended June 30.

Q3 numbers will definitely be higher than Q2...they've already said as much.

Bleeder
09-16-2007, 11:52 PM
The most support he has ever been able to muster in his entire career is, what, 3%?

inibo
09-16-2007, 11:54 PM
The most support he has ever been able to muster in his entire career is, what, 3%?

Are you having fun? Do you mind if I ask who you're supporting?

born2drv
09-16-2007, 11:54 PM
I expect third quarter results to be about the same as second quarter. We are now probably raising more on a typical day, but I doubt we can top the money raised after the Giuliani incident. I'm expecting to raise 75-125% of what we raised last quarter. This is total speculation; I am literally making this up out of thin air.

how much in donations did we get as a result of the guiliani spat.......? you really think that was the main contributor of Q2?

JasonM
09-16-2007, 11:57 PM
That's in "official scientific polls", which at this point of the campaign amounts to little more than "name recognition". Polls *might* be a predictor of who might be chosen like 2 days before the "Real polls" start (the only one that really matters), but not 4-5 months before the primary elections. Besides, I've never fully trusted polls.

JasonM
09-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Are you having fun? Do you mind if I ask who you're supporting?

hey, don't bash him. Of course he supports Ron Paul or he wouldn't be here. :D

Besides, he's prolly thinking that polls regarding the primaries actually mean something (and don't forget MSM leading people by the nose).

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 12:00 AM
I think the campaign is shooting for $10 Million to finally shut the MSM up.. OR better yet to make them notice.. I personally was shooting for $5.5 million and I think that is very conservative.

I was figuring on $50k a day in internet donations and $1 MIllion with dinners and stuff, but thats probably low-balling it. They already had a day where $100K came in just from the internet

If Ron Can pull in $3 million from in-person functions, meetup comp, etc. and the internet can avg $80k a day we'll be there. It wont be easy, but it will be doable.

Bleeder
09-17-2007, 12:00 AM
How about in his past sad Presidential campaigns?

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 12:01 AM
How about in his past sad Presidential campaigns?

You might enjoy mocking him now, but youre sure gonna like him when there is no more IRS or income tax

Bleeder
09-17-2007, 12:02 AM
3% tops, right? Barely moved the needle?

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 12:04 AM

The highest poll Ive seen for Ron Paul has been 6%

dmitchell
09-17-2007, 12:04 AM
how much in donations did we get as a result of the guiliani spat.......? you really think that was the main contributor of Q2?
I have no idea how much was raised as a direct result of Giuliani, but I imagine that the money raised after Giuliani dwarfed the money raised before. But again, I stress that this is nothing more than speculation based on my completely uneducated opinion.

Man from La Mancha
09-17-2007, 12:05 AM
3% tops, right? Barely moved the needle?What an appropriate name bleeder, thats what you will be doing under anyone else elected if you were old enough to vote.

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 12:07 AM
I have no idea how much was raised as a direct result of Giuliani, but I imagine that the money raised after Giuliani dwarfed the money raised before. But again, I stress that this is nothing more than speculation based on my completely uneducated opinion.

If I remember correctly the last month of Q2 June.. we were averaging around 40k+ per day..

The internet trend seemed to go higher as time progressed and Ron Paul got more supporters.... so It is not impossible that we could be averaging $75K a day right now as we speak

Bleeder
09-17-2007, 12:07 AM
6% = never.

Wiki your man. He\'s a flat liner. A political chalk outline on the sidewalk.

quickmike
09-17-2007, 12:09 AM

You probably support anyone that they shove down your throat and tell you is "top tier" dont you?

One of those sheep? BAAAHHHHH

Ozwest
Bleeder... As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

ronpaulyourmom

I got involved around the same time as the Giuliani thing, but I didnt start donating until months later in Q3. I would imagine that I'm not alone in that respect.

There's no reason to believe the bumps from these debates are immediate contribution getters. They probably plant the seeds for the future though.

Noog
09-17-2007, 12:10 AM
Bleeder: Is Fox News having technical difficulties?

Syren123
Bleeder... As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

LOL!! Okay that is really funny!

Chester Copperpot
6% = never.

Let me tell you something the way we Ron Paulers are dedicated all we need is 2% to roll over everybody else... Thompson is in the race, now Alan Keyes is too.. and Gingrich is hinting hes going to come in.. They are all prowar and they will all dilute the Republican ProWar Vote...

Ron Paul is going to win against the neo-cons first, the democrats 2nd, and then the bankers last.

Cunningham
09-17-2007, 12:12 AM
6% = never.

So which parts of the constitution are you against? I'm pegging you for an anti 4th, 5th amendment type. You might be starting to dislike the 1st amendment, what with all the liberal jibberish going around.

Syren123
09-17-2007, 12:12 AM
Let me tell you something the way we Ron Paulers are dedicated all we need is 2% to roll over everybody else... Thompson is in the race, now Alan Keyes is too.. and Gingrich is hinting hes going to come in.. They are all prowar and they will all dilute the Republican ProWar Vote...

Ron Paul is going to win against the neo-cons first, the democrats 2nd, and then the bankers last.

Agreed. Bring on all pro-war chickenhawks. Like printing money and the value of the FRN, adding more war hawkers will dilute the neo-con vote.

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Agreed. Bring on all pro-war chickenhawks. Like printing money and the value of the FRN, adding more war hawkers will dilute the neo-con vote.

Ron Paul will be able to win with a 15% of the vote.

He gets more than that in most straw polls already

Cunningham
09-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Ron's been down this road many times. Never mustered more then 3%. Max.

Nader's good for, what 10x that?

Hell, even that sad old LaRouche stomps Ronnie's best effort.

Hope you enjoy president hillary when she stomps neo-con face in the general election or we could just nominate Ron and stave off this horrible outcome.

Ozwest
09-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Aother one surfing in Nebraska.

JasonM
09-17-2007, 12:36 AM

Unfortunately it will also dilute whatever time there already is in the debates.

I mean you *might* have a case if the vote was being split evenly, but non of these jokers like Brownback, Tancredo, or Allen Keyes will be able to draw many votes away from the "front runners".

Instead of 27% 19% 10% 13%, it might be like 27, 17, 9, 12 with keyes snatching a few votes way from romney, giuliani, and mccain.

What tends to happen it seems is that there is 1 front runner, and then the rest of the pack when it comes to the pro war vote. This is bad if the anti war minority of the GOP voters, because all it takes is consensus in the pro war camp for 1 or maybe 2 candidates to beat the anti war minority in the GOP. This assumes that the anti war minority of the GOP is even united behind Ron Paul to begin with. Sad to say, but there are ultimately going to be quite a few anti war votes going to the other candidates because of "herd mentality" or lack of knowledge about Ron Paul.

It's my contention that the only thing worse than a non voter is an ignorant one, and that's our biggest enemy right now.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Im predicting $1.00

That way, when the real numbers come in, it will be much higher than I thought, so I will be REALLY happy.

Man from La Mancha
09-17-2007, 12:43 AM
My feeling is 10 million+

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-17-2007, 12:44 AM
Really, I think it will be between 3-5 million

JasonM
09-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Really, I think it will be between 3-5 million

for the quarter or overall?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-17-2007, 12:47 AM
the quarter

honkywill
I'm curious as to how much cash on hand there will be.

uncloned21
this fundraising has got to go up. whats the next big push?

MikeG
09-17-2007, 12:53 AM
He'll stay at third worst, ahead of only... I can't remember their names.

mkrfctr
09-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Really surprised at the reactions in this tread to the now banned troll.

Seriously, never ever feed the trolls. Ever. It's very simple. And those were completely obvious trolls. If you guys cannot handle a troll like that I shudder to think of the dozens of page long threads when a skillful troll comes in. My the fun I could have here if I didn't support Ron... *evil grin*

davidhperry
09-17-2007, 01:16 AM
this fundraising has got to go up. whats the next big push?

The big push right now is to get as much cash into the campaign by the end of September so that the number for this quarter is noteworthy to the media. After that, we'll need to focus the fundraising on the key primary states so that we can do well there.

Hook
09-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Really surprised at the reactions in this tread to the now banned troll.

Seriously, never ever feed the trolls. Ever. It's very simple. And those were completely obvious trolls. If you guys cannot handle a troll like that I shudder to think of the dozens of page long threads when a skillful troll comes in. My the fun I could have here if I didn't support Ron... *evil grin*

Actually, I don't think that he is getting near the reaction he is looking for. He seems to get bored fairly quickly.