PDA

View Full Version : Just Threaten to Boycott Missouri thread

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 04:27 PM
edit: thanks to Sandra I agree we shouldnt boycott because we will be hurting innocent people in the boycott process. Since ends dont justify means just call the Missouri Tourism agency and just threaten to boycott.

This thread is about contacting the Missouri tourism agency and telling them that you wont do business with Missouri untill they apologise and repudiate the MIAC manual. Contact them and inform them that we will boycott them if they dont repudiate the damned document created by MIAC
if you really want to make a statement contact the Missouri tourism authority
tell them you will not do business in Missouri again
http://www.visitmo.com/
heres their email info. dont forget to give them a call

Missouri Division of Tourism

P.O. Box 1055
Jefferson City, MO 65102
p: (573) 751-4133
f: (573) 751-5160
e: tourism@ded.mo.gov

fahayek
03-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Looks like I've been boycotting them my whole life. I've never purchased a Zenith Aircraft.

Sandra
03-19-2009, 04:44 PM
What if some of our patriots is a long time employee for one of those companies? Boycotting for boycotting's sake hurts our own.

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Looks like I've been boycotting them my whole life. I've never purchased a Zenith Aircraft.

thats good
never try to live beyond your means
:p

sparebulb
03-19-2009, 05:04 PM
I would boycott all Missouri businesses if I didn't live here.

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 05:11 PM
What if some of our patriots is a long time employee for one of those companies? Boycotting for boycotting's sake hurts our own.

edited the op
thanks

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 05:12 PM
I would boycott all Missouri businesses if I didn't live here.

i edited the OP
it was a bad idea. now its better

sparebulb
03-19-2009, 05:41 PM
i edited the OP
it was a bad idea. now its better

No, it was OK. Spread the pain around a little.

BTW, one of the places I called yesterday was the Mo Division of Tourism at the same number you posted above. Those people were clueless and a bit hostile. They played dumb and were disinterested. They deserve a few more calls to get their attention.

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 05:44 PM
No, it was OK. Spread the pain around a little.

BTW, one of the places I called yesterday was the Mo Division of Tourism at the same number you posted above. Those people were clueless and a bit hostile. They played dumb and were disinterested. They deserve a few more calls to get their attention.

thanks sparebulb. ill call a few more times. please bump this thread tommorow morning so that the morning crowd will get the idea

sparebulb
03-19-2009, 05:47 PM
thanks sparebulb. ill call a few more times. please bump this thread tommorow morning so that the morning crowd will get the idea

Wilco

jake
03-19-2009, 05:50 PM
need a few hundred calls to make them stand up and take notice :)

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 05:51 PM
need a few hundred calls to make them stand up and take notice :)

get ready in the morning and give this thread a morning bump
i have a few phones handy myself lolol

fedup100
03-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Wrong thinking. Unless the people get hurt they will not stand up and demand change. BOYCOTT!

sparebulb
03-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Late morning bump.

acptulsa
03-20-2009, 08:49 AM
My letter to the Branson Daily News didn't get published. I would recommend the Branson Chamber of Commerce. Don't know what they'll say, but I can guarantee they won't ignore it.

Before they built Silver Dollar City Branson was a wide spot in the highway. Remember it well. They live for tourists.

gls
03-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Wrong thinking. Unless the people get hurt they will not stand up and demand change. BOYCOTT!

+1

Here's the MO governor's response to the uproar:

“Getting information, especially public information, out of our fusion center out to local law enforcement agencies is we do every day and we’re going to continue to do,” said Nixon. “Any way they take that information and can analyze what the threat levels are is important to make sure the public stays safe.”

Like almost every politician, the only thing he cares about is staying in power. A statewide boycott, continued until a retraction is issued, is the best way to erode his support base.

Bryon Huber
03-20-2009, 09:25 AM
This is the next phase that will be coming out today. Using most of the same information listed here. We need to blow the phones off the hooks and make them really feel the pressure. The new press release I will be writing will be entitled "A New Nixon, A New Enemy List"

This will NOT be tolerated!

acptulsa
03-20-2009, 09:28 AM
The new press release I will be writing will be entitled "A New Nixon, A New Enemy List"

OMG that's brilliant!! That is just brilliant.

Aratus
03-21-2009, 09:34 AM
edit: thanks to Sandra I agree we shouldnt boycott because we will be hurting innocent people in the boycott process. Since ends dont justify means just call the Missouri Tourism agency and just threaten to boycott.

This thread is about contacting the Missouri tourism agency and telling them that you wont do business with Missouri untill they apologise and repudiate the MIAC manual. Contact them and inform them that we will boycott them if they dont repudiate the damned document created by MIAC
if you really want to make a statement contact the Missouri tourism authority
tell them you will not do business in Missouri again
http://www.visitmo.com/
heres their email info. dont forget to give them a call

Missouri Division of Tourism

P.O. Box 1055
Jefferson City, MO 65102
p: (573) 751-4133
f: (573) 751-5160
e: tourism@ded.mo.gov

eggshells, yes. the various ways we could bring a pressure should be further
brainstormed... our own BILL OF RIGHTs says that we shouldn't sit back idly.

qh4dotcom
03-21-2009, 10:08 AM
edit: thanks to Sandra I agree we shouldnt boycott because we will be hurting innocent people in the boycott process.

Sorry but the "innocent Missourians" you talked about caused this mess by voting for the governor, sheriff, etc.

Here you go....why they're not so innocent

http://www.shoutfile.com/watch/iUkb3MBs/George-Carlin---Voting.html

ronpaulhawaii
03-21-2009, 10:12 AM
I've been using "The Humiliation of Missouri" as a subject line in the letters I've been sending

:mad:

qh4dotcom
03-21-2009, 10:14 AM
http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=276049

Look at this comment there

Being an avid Ron Paul supporter I was planning on attending the upcoming regional Campain For Liberty conference in St Louis, MO. However I now fear for my family and my safety so we will not be visiting.

Roxi
03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
exactly I say we stand on the borders all on one day (say some big event day for branson) and hold signs like "your bumper sticker may get you pulled over in Missouri" etc... :D

ronpaulhawaii
03-21-2009, 10:57 AM
exactly I say we stand on the borders all on one day (say some big event day for branson) and hold signs like "your bumper sticker may get you pulled over in Missouri" etc... :D

I think that would be a great way turn up the heat. Banner brigades :D

"The Missouri Government considers me a "terrorist" for holding up this sign" w/a rp/lp/cp/etc sticker on it

A burma sign set:

When they came for the Anarchists
I remained silent;
I was not an Anarchist

Then they locked up the Tax Protesters
I remained silent;
I was not a Tax Protester

Then they came for the Fundamentalist Christians
I did not speak out;
I was not a Fundamentalist Christian

Then they came for the Freedom Activists
I did not speak out;
I was not a Freedom Activist

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak...

... or sumtin' lidat...

:D

I'm, also, hoping people are helping make the KS EtF the biggest of 4.25.09

pcosmar
03-21-2009, 08:03 PM
In the spirit of "Pass the ammo".

Headline News

Missouri Travel Warning
http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=2980

Athan
03-23-2009, 06:13 PM
I recommend we post signs up in roads going into missouri that have slogans such as:

Welcome to missouri, home of fascism!

Warning! Leaving America, Entering missorui

Be forewarned: U.S. Constitution Banned in missouri

Your rights are void from this point forward!

Beware of Police Terrorism

You are entering the former American State of Missouri

Americans not welcomed this point forward. - missouri

Breaking News: Government of missouri has fallen to Al-Queda supporters

Missouri stuck in 1984