PDA

View Full Version : Hell just froze over.... Sean Hannity Defends Ron Paul...

EndTheFed
03-19-2009, 03:25 PM
He Just did it... about the MO Report...

MRoCkEd
03-19-2009, 03:26 PM
holy moley

Kotin
no fucking way - my first thought hehe

Dripping Rain
lmao
this must get a youtube
Youtube or it never ever happened

EndTheFed
03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Just happened about 4:45 central

Just a couple of sentences... but he did it

MRoCkEd
03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
can you summarize it?

EndTheFed
03-19-2009, 03:31 PM
can you summarize it?

He basically was talkig about losing liberties.,..

Then he mentioned the MO report and said/// "Good Lord.. Ron Paul...

I mean I can't say I'm Ron Paul's greatest fan.. but A terrorist..

I mean his followers chased me and ... soeone downthe street with snowballs but hes not a terroris.."

That was the jest of it

RevolutionSD
03-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Ytoidnh

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 03:33 PM

I mean his followers chased me and ... soeone downthe street with snowballs but hes not a terroris.."

That was the jest of it

lmao
what a jackass. why does he have to bring that up? hes still sore that coward. but ill def thank him for at least mentioning it

sluggo
03-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Did he mention that he hid behind a woman while dodging those snowballs???

ihsv
03-19-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm glad he remembers the snowballs :D

That was awesome.

He prolly still has nightmares.

moostraks
03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
lol...he HAD to mention the snowballs!!! Can't believe he defended Dr.Paul...I will second the sentiment on ytoidnh!

Liberty Star
03-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Falling ratings making him rethink and realign his political opportunism perhaps.

More interesting issue is, why are any RP supporters watching "mother of all neocon mouth-pieces" faux news?

SWATH
03-19-2009, 04:27 PM
I heard it and thought it was still derogatory to Paul.

He said:
he's not a Ron Paul fan by at stretch
his supporters threw snowballs at him
Ron Paul is a Libertarian
Even Libertarians are somtimes right on economics

I came away with it thinking he was still sticking it to us, in fact if I didn't know anything about Ron Paul and was a typical Hannity listener, I may have concluded that he is some sort of nutty cult leader being watched by the authorities because he gets his followers to engage in mean spirited practical jokes, but is occasionally, like a stopped clock, right on something every now and then. The conclusion was like "yea the Ronbot libertarians are probably not terrorists, they're just harmless paranoid nutballs, ignore them like I and every credible MSM news source does and move on". He is making no sincere effort to reform himself or get on our good side.

dannno
03-19-2009, 04:33 PM

That was the jest of it

:D

Cowlesy
03-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Hannity eats from the neo-con trough 100%, so it wouldn't make sense for him to be supportive at all of Ron Paul which is attune to spitting in his own food.

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm glad he remembers the snowballs :D

That was awesome.

He prolly still has nightmares.

lolz...If I'd been there, I'd have put a big rock in the middle of my snowballs. ;):D

Sandra
03-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Then Hannity rushes to his computer to check these forums for positive feedback. He still has political aspirations.

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 04:41 PM
ok i take that back sean
no thank yous to you
F* you hannity

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2009, 04:45 PM
I heard it and thought it was still derogatory to Paul.

He said:
he's not a Ron Paul fan by at stretch
his supporters threw snowballs at him
Ron Paul is a Libertarian
Even Libertarians are somtimes right on economics

I came away with it thinking he was still sticking it to us, in fact if I didn't know anything about Ron Paul and was a typical Hannity listener, I may have concluded that he is some sort of nutty cult leader being watched by the authorities because he gets his followers to engage in mean spirited practical jokes, but is occasionally, like a stopped clock, right on something every now and then. The conclusion was like "yea the Ronbot libertarians are probably not terrorists, they're just harmless paranoid nutballs, ignore them like I and every credible MSM news source does and move on". He is making no sincere effort to reform himself or get on our good side.

Well said, sir. +1:cool:

He Who Pawns
03-19-2009, 04:48 PM
HAHAHHAHA... he acknowledges the fact that he took to his heels to dodge snowballs from RP supporters... that alone makes my day!! :)

Audio is needed!!!

A. Havnes
03-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Not really defending Ron, but it sounds funny!

sailor
03-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Falling ratings making him rethink and realign his political opportunism perhaps.

Yepp!

And lets not forget that while RP is no terrorist Hannity might be. He certainly speaks up for some of them!!

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 05:37 PM
lolz...If I'd been there, I'd have put a big rock in the middle of my snowballs. ;):D

Glad you weren't and wondering what other offenses you think stoning by mob is appropriate for? Or are you just trying to make us look bad, here?

Me-thinks anyone who would hide a rock in a harmless snowball is lame...

And there was not a barrage of snowballs, nor was he chased running down the street. He was merely followed by a morally outraged crowd who taunted him, relentlessly. I arrived just after he ducked into the hotel

FOX IS FIXED!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_ifNHsolY (filmed just afterwards at the hotel)

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2009, 05:39 PM
:confused: um...I was joking. I've never used a rock in a snowball fight. Next time I'll have to remember the "/sarcasm" tag, I suppose. :(

Glad you weren't and wondering what other offenses you think stoning by mob is appropriate for? Or are you just trying to make us look bad, here?

Me-thinks anyone who would hide a rock in a harmless snowball is lame...

And there was not a barrage of snowballs, nor was he chased running down the street. He was merely followed by a morally outraged crowd who taunted him, relentlessly. I arrived just after he ducked into the hotel

FOX IS FIXED!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_ifNHsolY (filmed just afterwards at the hotel)

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 05:45 PM
:confused: um...I was joking. I've never used a rock in a snowball fight. Next time I'll have to remember the "/sarcasm" tag, I suppose. :(

and what exactly is so funny about stoning?

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2009, 05:47 PM
and what exactly is so funny about stoning?

n/m...forget the whole thing and get the thread back on track, please. :) Regional humor, I suppose. ~shrug~ ttyl

mediahasyou
03-19-2009, 05:51 PM
You guys need to realize that chasing people down the streets will not help us at all.

You guys are chasing people away from even looking at our movement.

Invalid
03-19-2009, 05:52 PM
haha snowballing hannity was one of the funniest parts of the campaigns.

dannno
03-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Regional humor, I suppose. ~shrug~ ttyl

That's pretty funny..

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2009, 05:55 PM
That's pretty funny..

At least somebody got it! :) :D

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-19-2009, 06:12 PM

Whenever the coming hyper-inflationary depression gets me down, I just watch the snowball video and everything feels better.

specsaregood
03-19-2009, 06:22 PM
You guys need to realize that chasing people down the streets will not help us at all.

While I agree in spirit, we probably picked up just as many people.
And really maybe that scene was partly responsible for the slow conversion the is taking place with the radio pundits. It was snowballs and not exactly a violent crowd; but someday it might be. I'm not advocating that, but I guarantee you that Hannity thought about that scene afterwards and the possible effects of his actions on the general public/mob.

peepnklown
03-19-2009, 06:24 PM
I’m sure Sean’s handlers shook their fist at him for that comment.

sluggo
03-19-2009, 06:28 PM
I’m sure Sean’s handlers shook their fist at him for that comment.

Mark Levin is going to slap Hannity around a little, and then later gently say, "Sean, why do you make me do these things?"

Bodhi
03-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Any utube yet?

coyote_sprit
03-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Wasn't Roxic one of the people who chased him and wasn't she from Missouri? Bit ironic don't you think?

He Who Pawns
03-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Hannity is one of the most brainwashed neocon tools. It will take some serious deprogramming to set him straight.

Conza88
03-19-2009, 07:30 PM
"It's all part of the plannnnnnnnn"

jmdrake
03-19-2009, 07:56 PM
You know, I'm beginning to like the fact that those fools put us on some stupid list and were dumb enough to let it go public. They're just helping to expose the conspiracy that people keep trying to pretend doesn't exist. Eventually this will reach critical mass.

coyote_sprit
03-19-2009, 07:58 PM
You know, I'm beginning to like the fact that those fools put us on some stupid list and were dumb enough to let it go public. They're just helping to expose the conspiracy that people keep trying to pretend doesn't exist. Eventually this will reach critical mass.

It wasn't meant to go public from what I've heard, it was leaked on WikiLeaks originally.

John of Des Moines
03-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Note to self: "Snowballs are not terrorist weapons."

coyote_sprit
03-19-2009, 08:03 PM

Ron Paul supporters have voiced their plans to use snowballs to cover their political enemies in snow and ultimately cause them to die of hypothermia, I heard it from a confidential source who is very reliable, his name is Ted.

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 08:04 PM
It wasn't meant to go public from what I've heard, it was leaked on WikiLeaks originally.

No, one of our members got it onto WIKILEAKS :D

Alex Jones says he got it from patriotic police officers, we verified it independently and got to work, making it "public." Catherine Bleish took it up on the ground in KS, and the rest is making history...

Athan
03-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Holy shit! A Ron Paul supporter watching hannity?! I don't believe it!!

coyote_sprit
03-19-2009, 08:08 PM
Holy shit! A Ron Paul supporter watching hannity?! I don't believe it!!

You have to keep tabs on people so you know when the next time they will be in a snowy region, damn terrorists.

tonesforjonesbones
03-19-2009, 08:28 PM
I am so glad this issue is in mainstream...tones

smithtg
03-19-2009, 08:51 PM
lol...he HAD to mention the snowballs!!! Can't believe he defended Dr.Paul...I will second the sentiment on ytoidnh!

I caught just a bit of this and about shit myself when I heard RP's name on his stupid show

Anyway, when he ranted about the snowballs I initially thought he was bitching about RP supporters just as a random thing, but then yes, he did defend liberties and made positive spin (for RP supporters) out of the whole thing and supported them

tangent4ronpaul
03-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Hannity is one of the most brainwashed neocon tools. It will take some serious deprogramming to set him straight.

I smell a chip in! - so who wants to hire a cult deprogrammer to kidnap him and... :)

-t

tangent4ronpaul
03-19-2009, 09:42 PM

Maybe someone should inform DHS about that - I don't think they got the memo....

-t

NMCB3
03-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Don't trust Hannity or Beck, they are establishment tools. Their role is to foment opposition to the democrats and their policy's which really are just an extension of the Bush policy. Their job is to return the republicans to power 4 or 8 years from now. They are false profits, they will lead you to be slaughtered.

Matt Collins
03-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Let's bombard http://forums.hannity.com about this... just like the old days ;-)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

specsaregood
03-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Their role is to foment opposition to the democrats and their policy's which really are just an extension of the Bush policy.
^I fail to see how this is a bad thing. :confused:

Bryan
03-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Let's bombard http://forums.hannity.com about this... just like the old days ;-)

Hey, no forum wars, please. :)

So what, 50+ posts and still no youtube? :confused: :( :)

TheConstitutionLives
03-19-2009, 11:18 PM

Yes, no forum wars again.

bobbyw24
03-20-2009, 06:26 AM
Hannity seemed shocked that we would be smeared for our views and then said we have the right views on the economy

georgiaboy
03-20-2009, 06:47 AM
Given the amount of damage Hannity did to Ron Paul, it's gonna take a lot more than this to get him back on my good side. It truly sickens me when I think back to the lack of basic respect Ron got from these mainstreamers, especially when I look at Ron Paul's conservative record.

I've stopped listening to him & Boortz & Limbaugh regularly -- hope other well-informed conservatives have done the same. I know that Hannity is calling his show "the Conservative Underground" now -- weak. I continue to spread my talk radio listening to other channels, even if it's just to be opposite these traitors to the conservative movement.

Not surprising to me that EndtheFed was the OP for this thread. McCain voter, yuk.

acptulsa
03-20-2009, 06:56 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=184661

I will admit Beck is now officially a useful idiot. He plays to us, his ratings go up, the other monkeys see, the other monkeys do.

Meanwhile, here's yet another sign we are making amazing, astounding progress in our educational efforts.

Excellent job, people!! Beck may try to steal the credit, but I know where it really belongs. Go look in a mirror!

EndTheFed
03-20-2009, 12:58 PM

Agreed!!!

EndTheFed
03-20-2009, 12:59 PM

Yes... our opinion is invalid...

EndTheFed
03-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Given the amount of damage Hannity did to Ron Paul, it's gonna take a lot more than this to get him back on my good side. It truly sickens me when I think back to the lack of basic respect Ron got from these mainstreamers, especially when I look at Ron Paul's conservative record.

I've stopped listening to him & Boortz & Limbaugh regularly -- hope other well-informed conservatives have done the same. I know that Hannity is calling his show "the Conservative Underground" now -- weak. I continue to spread my talk radio listening to other channels, even if it's just to be opposite these traitors to the conservative movement.

Not surprising to me that EndtheFed was the OP for this thread. McCain voter, yuk.

Well Are you proud Obama is in now?

Hope you are happy with that...

Kiss My Ass!!!

mconder
03-20-2009, 01:38 PM
I would say that declaring Ron Paul "not a terrorist" is exactly coming to his defense. He's a sitting U.S. Congressman. Does he really require a defense as to whether he is a terrorist or not?

mconder
03-20-2009, 01:41 PM

Meanwhile, Luntz and Malkin make regular appearances on Glenn Beck. What, no snowball for Glenn?

xd9fan
03-20-2009, 01:45 PM
The GOP...my lifelong party, with Sean Hannity can kiss my ass! Talk is cheaper Sean.....actions mean and say everything. walk the walk Sean otherwise shut the fuck up.

angelatc
03-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Did he mention that he hid behind a woman while dodging those snowballs???

OMG! I did no know that! LOL!

Aratus
03-21-2009, 09:45 AM

if the gov't puts a label on one as in easy, the gov't could to the same to
someone who is quite similar to thee. now it occures to people that this is
achingly familiar. a blanket brush approach more than whitewashing all.

moostraks
03-21-2009, 11:05 AM
OMG! I did no know that! LOL!

Seems to me there was a youtube of it. If you get a chance watch it. Puts that piece of work in a whole new light...As far as Hannity goes chivalry is dead!

moostraks
03-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Well Are you proud Obama is in now?

Hope you are happy with that...

Kiss My Ass!!!

You are kidding right? You think McCain/Palin would be any different?:confused:

Conza88
03-25-2009, 11:27 AM
NO TUBES? wtf....... :(

Chester Copperpot
03-25-2009, 11:33 AM
bump for tubes

pacelli
03-25-2009, 02:19 PM
More interesting issue is, why are any RP supporters watching "mother of all neocon mouth-pieces" faux news?

Because many have been seduced by Glenn Beck and don't bother to change the channel.

parke
03-25-2009, 05:26 PM
HAHAHAHAAAA

Hannity must have a crush on a Paul supporter or something. Or he's realizing we are going to be the only fresh faces to the GOP for a good long time and is trying to play nice these days.