PDA

View Full Version : This makes me lol

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-19-2009, 02:29 PM
All these ads on the site about a Constitution Revolution in 2012. Doesn't anyone get it yet? It won't happen as long as the main stream media controls the elections. We all well know there is conclusive evidence they unfairly excluded Ron Paul out of election statistics and blackballed him until there is no tommorow. They will just do the same thing all over again, if the NAU doesn't exist by 2012.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-19-2009, 02:33 PM
All these ads on the site about a Constitution Revolution in 2012. Doesn't anyone get it yet? It won't happen as long as the main stream media controls the elections. We all well know there is conclusive evidence they unfairly excluded Ron Paul out of election statistics and blackballed him until there is no tommorow. They will just do the same thing all over again, if the NAU doesn't exist by 2012.

On the other hand, look how far we got even with the mainstream media blackballing us! Look at how many people have awakened since the end of the election! What we had last year was truly a movement but we have a real chance to turn this movement into a full blown revolution by 2012.

Kludge
03-19-2009, 02:36 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image.php?u=14128&dateline=1237014625

^ This makes me lol harder.

satchelmcqueen
03-19-2009, 06:59 PM
All these ads on the site about a Constitution Revolution in 2012. Doesn't anyone get it yet? It won't happen as long as the main stream media controls the elections. We all well know there is conclusive evidence they unfairly excluded Ron Paul out of election statistics and blackballed him until there is no tomorrow. They will just do the same thing all over again, if the NAU doesn't exist by 2012.

you are 100% right. the only hope we have is to get the word out from now until 2012 and hopefully have such a massive following they just cannot deny us.

tribute_13
03-19-2009, 07:01 PM
You don't need to win elections to change things dude. Get enough people pissed off and working together towards a common goal. It'll fix itself. If ya know what I mean.

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 07:02 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image.php?u=14128&dateline=1237014625

^ this makes me lol harder.

lol :d

Mauiboy86
03-19-2009, 07:21 PM
The people are waking up, congress is waking up. Eventually real change will happen but its going to take a few more years and the total collapse of the financial system before people get serious about taking action.
I would say that about 10% of the population have a clue about whats going on and the other 90% either don't know or are in denial that things will get worse.
It is our job to educate, educate educate until we are blue in the face, if things don't get better you have only yourself to blame!

nayjevin
03-19-2009, 08:15 PM
efforts for paper ballots should be a huge chunk of the effort the next 4 years. exposing diebold. HBO's 'Hacking Democracy'.

nayjevin
03-19-2009, 08:17 PM
even if Constitution Revolution 2012 doesn't change an election - it shows numbers of folks who can agree that Ron Paul is what we need - just another tool to get toward critical mass that individual liberty is the answer.