PDA

View Full Version : MIAC is not the only government agency that labels you a terrorist.

Anti Federalist
03-19-2009, 12:44 PM
From the official "State of Pennsylvania Terrorism Awareness" website:

http://pa-aware.org/assets/images/who/C-14.gif

Domestic Terrorists

Anti-Government Groups

Often associated with unorganized militias, the Anti-Government movement actually embraces a much larger variety of groups and causes. The extreme fringe believes that the U.S. government is either the enemy or has been subverted by the enemy and must be actively defended against.

Anti-Government Issues and Beliefs

Gun Control is a conspiracy to enslave us starting with the removal of our ability to either defend ourselves or forcefully change our government.

The first ten amendments of The Constitution are God given and all others are temporary, invalid or outright fraudulent.

All judicial authority resides with the people. The jury, not the Judge, directs trials and can nullify laws they do not approve of.

U.S. sovereignty is being surrendered to the U.N., World Court, and World Bank, with the U.S. becoming an economic region of this New World Order.

Anti-Government activists often believe they have never accepted U.S. citizenship or can renounce it.

Federal and State governments do not have the legal authority to levy taxes or interfere with travel or private enterprise by requiring licenses or regulating activity or conduct.

http://pa-aware.org/who-are-terrorists/domestic-6.asp

Bruno
03-19-2009, 12:48 PM
That sums up most of us.

acptulsa
03-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Yeah, but the beauty of the Missouri $#!+ as opposed to that $#!+ is that Missouri is profiling people based on which candidate they support. The only good I can see coming out of that is that the 'terrists' won't 'hate us for our freedom' any more. :rolleyes:

So, let us concentrate on that pos and see if we can't help people understand what they're trying to do to our republic, shall we? Later we can lump this Pennsygarbage in with...

Anti Federalist
03-19-2009, 12:55 PM
You're quite right, the MIAC memo is the most inclusive and detailed I've seen yet.

Not trying to dilute the outrage here, merely pointing out that this is system wide.

The system has labeled us the enemy, they are gearing up to engage, there is no longer any denying it.

The question is: when they end the "cold war" against us and light off the "hot war", what are you prepared to do about it?

Yeah, but the beauty of the Missouri $#!+ as opposed to that $#!+ is that Missouri is profiling people based on which candidate they support. The only good I can see coming out of that is that the 'terrists' won't 'hate us for our freedom' any more. :rolleyes:

So, let us concentrate on that pos and see if we can't help people understand what they're trying to do to our republic, shall we? Later we can lump this Pennsygarbage in with...

acptulsa
03-19-2009, 01:00 PM
The question is: when they end the "cold war" against us and light off the "hot war", what are you prepared to do about it?

Um, mind if I continue to try to drum up reinforcements first?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1704562&postcount=111

Because our only real hope is to be the first to disprove Will Rogers' truism. Sorry, but it's true.

pcosmar
03-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Chuck Baldwin mentioned that it was not a Missouri only issue but that this is most probably nation wide. (I said that days ago)
Very good interview.:)

pcosmar
03-19-2009, 01:02 PM

I would rather not discuss any plans. :(

maggiebott
03-19-2009, 01:03 PM
Unless you start at the beginning and realize 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB you will never be FREE!

Anti Federalist
03-19-2009, 01:11 PM
By all means, the more the merrier.

I'm not quite sure our enemies are going to play to the timetable though.

Um, mind if I continue to try to drum up reinforcements first?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1704562&postcount=111

Because our only real hope is to be the first to disprove Will Rogers' truism. Sorry, but it's true.

tremendoustie
03-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Unless you start at the beginning and realize 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB you will never be FREE!

:rolleyes:

Nirvikalpa
03-19-2009, 01:18 PM
that's all of NEPA then, from what I've seen.

this too:

Anarchists

• believe every organization or government will eventually be corrupted by power
• evolved from left wing or communist groups of the 60s and 70s
• focus on specific issues that represent corruption of power
• are often responsible for violent protests against:
- military intervention
- world trade and banking
- globalization
- “hate” groups

Rendell is a bag of douche. Do your part, report that domestic terrorist.

pcosmar
03-19-2009, 01:25 PM

9/11 was not the beginning.

Youngin's :rolleyes:

tonesforjonesbones
03-19-2009, 02:47 PM
This stuff comes from the anti defamation league and the southern poverty law center...tones