PDA

View Full Version : MIAC Report critical of Ron Paul Supporters

JayC
03-19-2009, 12:10 PM
I didn't see this anywhere, and best I can tell it's not been picked up by the national media. But a report by the Missouri Information Awareness Center (joint state and federal law enforcement 'intelligence center') has been released and is very critical of many libertarian view points.

Listing as possible signs of involvement in a domestic terrorist group include:

- Support of third party candidates.
- Support of Ron Paul and Bob Barr (listed by name in the report)
- Anti-abortion bumper stickers
- Anti Illegal Immigration bumped stickers or literature
- Anti American Union

I was shocked that the government report. These guys have more information along with a copy of the report.

http://www.stupidsheeple.com/index.php/2009031948/latest/law-enforcement-targets-ron-paul-supporters-as-terrorists.html

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

dannno
03-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Actually it's been on this forum for a while. Alex Jones of course talked about it, but Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh (surprisingly?!) have also talked about the document.

Search the forum for "MIAC"

hillertexas
03-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jay! I'm glad you found us and are out there spreading the word about the MIAC report. :)

JayC
03-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Actually it's been on this forum for a while. Alex Jones of course talked about it, but Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh (surprisingly?!) have also talked about the document.

Search the forum for "MIAC"

Thanks for the heads up I missed it when skimming the forums.

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 12:16 PM
I didn't see this anywherel (http://www.stupidsheeple.com/index.php/2009031948/latest/law-enforcement-targets-ron-paul-supporters-as-terrorists.html)

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

haha - dude, this dominated discussion here last week :D.

No problem though, completely understood that this place is large and takes a bit to figure out...

Use the "NewPosts" button to get a "live feed" type experiance, and please scan/ or use the -sometimes difficult- search tool before posting...

and welcome to our little corner of the net

:)

Original_Intent
03-19-2009, 12:17 PM

Yeah it is the most active thread we have had around here since it became clear that the GOP was going to pass on Dr. Paul.

acptulsa
03-19-2009, 12:22 PM

The search function rph mentioned is something you never saw until you joined up. It's right under your login box. It can only handle one or two keywords.

Welcome!