PDA

View Full Version : rphedit OVER - Tune into www.kcxl.com to hear catherine and interview chuck baldwin

CatherineBleish
03-19-2009, 10:08 AM
1140 am in kansas city missouri www.kcxl.com tune in starts at noon central! Regarding the maic report!

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 10:18 AM
I've got the stream open... Go get 'em :D

CatherineBleish
03-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Thank you thank you :) :) :) :) :)

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Cool that the station is in Liberty, MO

haha

pcosmar
03-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Cool, listening. :)

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Hah - RP, BB, & CB wrote a combined letter demanding this matter be addressed

GO OFFICIAL CHANNELS!!!

&

GO GRASSROOTS!!!

:D

Deborah K
03-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Just tuning in! Go getum Catherine!

pcosmar
03-19-2009, 10:53 AM
Hah - RP, BB, & CB wrote a combined letter demanding this matter be addressed

GO OFFICIAL CHANNELS!!!

&

GO GRASSROOTS!!!

:D

We surround them. :D

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Good one Catherine, great job bringing the "other states" issue

CatherineBleish
03-19-2009, 10:57 AM
:) This is fun - I need a REAL radio show as well as my online one hahah

Gin
03-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Glenn Beck (I know most are mad at him or don't trust him, but regardless)
will be dedicating most of his show on Monday (Fox@5pm est) to this issue.

It's good to see Rush and Beck addressing it... Let's hope others follow suit.

Gin
03-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Great Job Catherine... thank you so much for all you are doing to bring awareness to this issue.

CatherineBleish
03-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Great Job Catherine... thank you so much for all you are doing to bring awareness to this issue.

Thank you :) I'm trying. I never feel like it is enough.

Gin
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Thank you :) I'm trying. I never feel like it is enough.

I know what you mean... but you keep trying and that is the important part.... You are doing a great job...:D

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Good Job, nice Ad, as well :)

sluggo
03-19-2009, 11:13 AM
I can't get the stream to work.

Is it a Firefox thing?

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 11:19 AM

Is it a Firefox thing?

Sorry, I just changed the title, it is over

pcosmar
03-19-2009, 11:20 AM

Is it a Firefox thing?

Over now, but I listened With Firefox running on Linux.
It is cross platform friendly. :)

Deborah K
03-19-2009, 11:27 AM
I wrote this on the original thread re: this issue a few minutes ago, but wanted to relay my point here as well:

I must admit I just couldn't wrap my brain around this. The doc looks so amateurish to me. But, if this thing is real, and the reason it exists is because some so-called militia killed one or more policemen, then I want details. What militia, what police, when, and where???? Prove it.

This seems like an attempt to further erode our 2nd amendment rights to form a "well regulated militia" in order to keep a free state. They are attempting to paint all militias with the same brush i.e. 'a militia killed police'. We have to preserve our right to form militias before they completely demonize the term and make it illegal. This is where we're heading folks.

CatherineBleish
03-19-2009, 11:28 AM
I wrote this on the original thread re: this issue a few minutes ago, but wanted to relay my point here as well:

I must admit I just couldn't wrap my brain around this. The doc looks so amateurish to me. But, if this thing is real, and the reason it exists is because some so-called militia killed one or more policemen, then I want details. What militia, what police, when, and where???? Prove it.

This seems like an attempt to further erode our 2nd amendment rights to form a "well regulated militia" in order to keep a free state. They are attempting to paint all militias with the same brush i.e. 'a militia killed police'. We have to preserve our right to form militias before they completely demonize the term and make it illegal. This is where we're heading folks.

In our meeting with MO Highway Patrol they said 2 murders by milita IN THE 1980s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONE OF THE MURDERERS WAS NOT EVEN A MISSOURI RESIDENT! HE WAS TRAVELING THROUGH!

ronpaulhawaii
03-19-2009, 11:38 AM
In our meeting with MO Highway Patrol they said 2 murders by milita IN THE 1980s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONE OF THE MURDERERS WAS NOT EVEN A MISSOURI RESIDENT! HE WAS TRAVELING THROUGH!

They were "white supremicists" and since the site I had researched set the precedent of mentioning group affiliations, were not militia.

Deborah K
03-19-2009, 11:39 AM
in our meeting with mo highway patrol they said 2 murders by milita in the 1980s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one of the murderers was not even a missouri resident! He was traveling through!

wtf!!!

Deborah K
03-19-2009, 11:46 AM
They were "white supremicists" and since the site I had researched set the precedent of mentioning group affiliations, were not militia.

Beware people, of what their intentions are. They will go full force after all militias now.

pcosmar
03-19-2009, 12:03 PM
. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
http://www.filmfashion.nl/stills/i%20robot2.jpg

How many unarmed citizens have been shot by police?

Kennedy was killed by an common old surplus rifle.
Why did they regulate all other firearms? 1968

Reagan was shot with a legally owned revolver.
Why did they regulate Semi-auto rifles?

You must ask the right questions. ;)