PDA

View Full Version : Obama = Manager at Burger King

Elwar
03-19-2009, 09:06 AM
I watched Alex Jones' "Obama Deception" last night. It was ok, basically a repeat of Alex Jones' other movies with Obama in as president instead of Bush.

I did like one guy who summed things up this way (paraphrased):
"Obama is like the manager at Burger King. George Bush was like the manager at Burger King. You have some soggy fries and you go up to the cashier (you go to the courts) and you complain about the soggy fries. They can't help you so you go to the top, you ask for the manager (the president). The manager might be able to help, but the real reason behind the soggy fries is the franchise owner. You don't see them, they're the real ones in charge, the manager can be switched out but you'll still have the same franchise owner."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hYf_lCuFlA

Anti Federalist
03-19-2009, 12:14 PM
KRS One nailed it.

I heard that when he first said it.

Epic.

Knightskye
03-19-2009, 03:29 PM
It's really the person who cooks the fries.

Kludge
03-19-2009, 03:41 PM

I was thinking that, too....

jake
03-19-2009, 03:45 PM

not really. sure they screwed up but it's not up to them to fix the problem that caused it in the first place. second, their soggy fries could be a result of an old or low quality deep fryer for example. ;)

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-19-2009, 04:47 PM
That was a really great analogy, though it's much worse than a miscooked burger. This is like eating a burger dripping with venom, and the clock is ticking down to get to the higher ups who are hoarding the antidote before you die.