PDA

View Full Version : Rush (censored) Limbaugh weighs in on Missouri MIAC

GunnyFreedom
03-19-2009, 01:07 AM
I can't believe that I am about to post a Rush Limbaugh clip. No really, I seriously can't believe it. I think I'm about to get struck by lightening. i hate this guy, and everything he stands for. I still do, but you have got to hear this idiot on /this/ subject.

Anyway, Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the Missouri Police report calling Chuck Baldwin and Ron Paul supporters potential domestic terrorists...

...and actual entertainment proceeds. 4 minutes and 36 seconds YouTube. file under "useful" in reaching your Republican friends.

PS - the idiot still calls Dr. Paul a "Libertarian" instead of a "Republican" using a little NLP of his own. :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvFAlJ5op-8

gls
03-19-2009, 01:42 AM
Rush Limbaugh would probably approve of the memo if the Republicans were still in power. Still, it's good that the information is getting out there. One of his staffers must have found it on Drudge.

Alex Jones is talking about this with Rep. Jim Guest of Missouri tomorrow. It should be interesting to see what he has to say.

GunnyFreedom
03-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Rush Limbaugh would probably approve of the memo if the Republicans were still in power. Still, it's good that the information is getting out there. One of his staffers must have found it on Drudge.

Alex Jones is talking about this with Rep. Jim Guest of Missouri tomorrow. It should be interesting to see what he has to say.

Probably exactly right, yes. I agree.

Reason
03-19-2009, 03:48 AM
except he didn't really weigh in at all....

he briefly mentions the story with pretty much no personal comment and then moves onto his typical omg beware teh evil democrats!