PDA

View Full Version : Chelation Therapy: Any Advice?

BuddyRey
09-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm hearing a lot lately about EDTA/chelation therapy as a miracle drug. Apparently, many folks are using it to purge mercury from dental fillings (I have several!) and other impurities from their bodies, as well as rid themselves of the plaque from cholesterol. I'd like to find some solid info and a good online supplier of EDTA/chelation, but I know almost nothing about natural or holistic medicine. Does anyone know a good, REPUTABLE online source to order this stuff from? And does it really work? Any help or advice will be most appreciated!!!

RP4ME
09-16-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm hearing a lot lately about EDTA/chelation therapy as a miracle drug. Apparently, many folks are using it to purge mercury from dental fillings (I have several!) and other impurities from their bodies, as well as rid themselves of the plaque from cholesterol. I'd like to find some solid info and a good online supplier of EDTA/chelation, but I know almost nothing about natural or holistic medicine. Does anyone know a good, REPUTABLE online source to order this stuff from? And does it really work? Any help or advice will be most appreciated!!!

My integrative physsicain is puuting me on Xymogen's Chelax ( i dont know what to say about it but it is a good brand) and I have heard wonderful thinsg from many people about a spray under the tongue called PCA/RX (goog it)

Be careful with IV Chelation - im assuming your were talking about pills....but strong chelators can move the various metals about the body and redeposit them in bad places like diff. organs or diff parts of teh brain and can cause further cognitive disfunction. Gentler is better to start. Also natural strong chelator + cilantro and wheatgrass. You can juice cilantro and wheatgrass. but take chlorella tablest about 1/2 hr before hand as cilantro will bind to metals but cant move them out completely so the chlorella helps. Chelating metals is serious buiness. Start gentle first. Try to juice veggies/cilantro daily alot along with the process

If you have access to Ozone therapy - ozone will oxidize metals quickly and is probably the best treatment out there....my state wont allow it but many western sates liek AZ will. ::)

Man from La Mancha
09-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Look at this stuff and read the free books........http://miraclemineral.org/index.htm .....MMS costs penny's

So this is what appears to be happening in the body when MMS is
ingested after using the various activators listed in this chapter. The
first thing that the MMS does is destroy anaerobic microorganisms
including viruses, bacteria, molds, yeast, and parasites. These are
the disease causing organisms. There are many reasons to believe
that this is what happens. This generally happens between 4 hours
and 4 weeks, but in less than one week in most cases This includes
all forms of infection and other microorganisms. Also blood diseases
such as leukemia.

Secondly, the MMS oxidizes the heavy metals within the body. I
believe this because there have been a number of tests where the
hair roots were checked before and after taking MMS. Afterwards,
the heavy metals were gone. That includes mercury and lead and
several other metals. Unfortunately, hair root testing is not totally
accurate, but it is a good indication. Oxidation of the heavy metals is
not the same process as chelating, but the results are the same.
When a heavy metal is oxidized it is neutralized and is simply washed
out of the body.

Thirdly, the MMS is carried through out the body and where it
neutralizes foreign matter that is generally poisonous to the body.
When oxidized, these poisons are neutralized and merely wash out of
the body. Almost all poisonous material will be acidic in nature, thus
allowing the MMS to recognize it. These poisons will all be attached
at various locations and they will be hindering the function of the
body. As they are oxidized they will no longer stay attached and will
be washed out of the body.

Fourth, most forms of poisons from snakes and other venomous
animals are oxidized when adequate amounts of MMS are taken.
Most food poisons found in restaurants or in your refrigerator are
oxidized, which is why one should take a number of doses when
feeling the effects of food poisoning.
See Chapter 20, page 6 for data on obtaining MMS.

BuddyRey
09-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the info, y'all!

Kregener
09-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Chelation Therapy beats the Statin "drugs" they will want to inundate you with.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-17-2007, 09:47 AM
The mercury in the fillings he's talking about is a serious problem
Scroll down at this link: www.orgone.tv and you'll see a video evidence of mercury coming off fillings at regularly brain-toxic levels.

liz08
09-03-2008, 05:26 AM
Yes, I've also heard that the mercury fillings can be quite serious. They're even being looked at as being possibly connected to autism, as part of heavy metal toxicity. As far as a good place to get chelation therapy, check out the EDTA Chelation (http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/topic.php?health=edta). They have some good information on the website, and the Ocean's Answer product also provides a good deal of information about the product, its safety, and benefits. Definitely worth checking out if you're interesting in trying chelation therapy.

amy31416
09-03-2008, 05:33 AM
Do all your homework before spending one damn dollar, alternative medicine is chock full of snake-oil salesmen.

Birdlady
09-04-2008, 11:24 AM
I see this is an old thread, but since it's been bumped I'm gonna add what I have learned over the past few months.

EDTA won't get mercury out of the body. It is a very weak chelator. The only thing you will do is stir other metals up in the body and likely redeposit them somewhere else in the body.

Before chelating for mercury you MUST have all amalgam fillings removed from the body. If you attempt to chelate with amalgams in the mouth, you could pull the mercury right out of the fillings and cause permanent damage to your body. You will also suffer from severe side effects and won't ever get the mercury out of the body. If you are seriously looking into chelating, purchase Dr. Andrew Hall Cutler's book, Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment. Read the book before starting anything, so you don't make any mistakes. Follow his protocol.

Chlorella, Cilantro, high sulfur diets, EDTA, IV DMPS and IV DMSA are not safe. These chelating protocols may in fact damage your bodies further due to redistribution of the metals. I currently have mercury poisoning, but will wait until the last 3 amalgams are removed (Sept. 9th).

This is my current plan for mercury chelation.

15mg oral DMSA for 4 days every 3-4 hours including during the night. Then skip 4 days. Do this for 3 months. Even if you feel better you must continue.
Then take Alpha Lipoic Acid 25-50mg with the 15mg oral DMSA for 4 days every 3-4 hours including during the night. Then skip 4 days.

You continue to do this for as long as necessary to remove all the mercury from the brain. DMSA does not cross the blood brain barrier, which is why you must add the ALA. ALA crosses the blood brain barrier and will pull the mercury out. You only chelate about 0.5-1% of mercury from the brain each day with ALA, so you will have to continue until you reach 100% which will take 140-280 days (of chelating--skipped days don't count).

Check out this website for more information.
http://noamalgam.com/

Ninja Homer
09-04-2008, 09:33 PM
From what I've read about MMS, it doesn't pull extra mercury out of fillings. It just neutralizes what's already in your body, then the body allows it to go through the cleansing organs and leave the body. If not neutralized, mercury will just sit in the body... the body doesn't let it come into contact with major organs because it would harm them.

MMS (chlorine dioxide) is some seriously awesome stuff. Here's a good article, "No Miracle, Just Wonderful Chemistry":
http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemistry/

s35wf
09-05-2008, 07:34 AM

I am currently doing a heavy metal & intestinal detox. I decided to use jon barrons formulas cuz he gets very good reviews from Mike Adams (the health ranger).
His websites are : jonbarron.org and the product website is baselinenutritionals.com

Also if you dont want to spend the $ for his heavy metal formula (metal magic) from what ive read just use cilantro & chorella.

I also use his blood sugar formula glucotor v2 to control diabetes II, along with a low carb/NO Sugar diet.