PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't care less about Britney's or Paris' political opinions

acptulsa
03-18-2009, 07:38 AM
So why the hell would I care about Meghan McCain's?

Truth Warrior
03-18-2009, 07:45 AM
A wise friend once explained to me long ago, that ~95% of EVERYTHING is crap. :p :(

Viva la remainder! :D

angelatc
03-18-2009, 07:54 AM
The thing about Meghan McCain is that she is the right-wing darling of the left. She's a centerist like her Dad, so they can play her up as an acceptable Republican, meaning that they won't trash her until election times comes around.

bobbyw24
03-18-2009, 07:58 AM
but at least Miss McCain acknowledged that the GOP can learn from the Ron Paul movement--and it needs to do that if it wants to be relevant in the future.

A. Havnes
03-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Why wouldn't she get played up? Her father is a war "hero" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g) and that makes her a real patriot in the eyes of the public. Besides, McCain was propped up because the MSM knew that no one would vote for the guy, so why not prop up his daughter, who's not much better in terms of electability?

acptulsa
03-18-2009, 08:02 AM
but at least Miss McCain acknowledged that the GOP can learn from the Ron Paul movement--and it needs to do that if it wants to be relevant in the future.

Too little, too late. The guy's one of the major architects of the G.O.P.'s downfall. I, for one, am no longer inclined to give his opinions any more exposure or credence than his daughter's. Sorry I ever had to.

Elwar
03-18-2009, 09:15 AM
I personally look to Brittney Spears for all of my political decisions.