PDA

View Full Version : Great UTAH article!

ButchHowdy
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Sorry if posted

It is a faint memory. Something very basic, yet something which we have let ourselves become a stranger to. We run through our daily routine, go to work, pick up the kids, get dinner ready, and our busy schedule causes us to forget. What is it? It is simple. We are free.

Today, I walked into an auditorium filled with a couple thousand people. People I have never met before but who were all looking for the same thing I was. Freedom. I don’t want to work one fourth of my year paying federal taxes. I don’t want to ask permission from a government worker for a permit to redo my bathroom. I should have never had to ask the government for a license to marry my beautiful wife. I can’t start a business without asking permission. We were taught in school that we live in a free country. At what point do we finally become free?

The mainstream media will tell you that you’re crazy. He has no chance. Don’t listen to this man. What he says is bad for you. But today I found out none of it is true. Today, I saw Ron Paul stand up in front of more people then the media wants to admit, and tell me and everyone else that we are free and we don’t have to take it anymore.

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/index.php?news=360

archemeedees
09-16-2007, 08:13 PM
This was an inspiring piece. I highly recommend going to the link and reading the whole thing (just a few paragraphs long)

Magsec
09-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Who the Hell took the bait on that page? Was 9/11 an inside job? 88% say yes, now this will no doubt be linked to RP supporters.

Okay, I might be overreacting a little, but some people should know better.