PDA

View Full Version : Keep Your Money and Your Life. Check Out Ron Paul.

michaelwise
09-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Many of us are trying to find a few words to use, to connect with voters, while handing out literature. I wanted to connect a phrase with money and the war somehow, because this is what most people are interested in.

Keep Your Money and Your Life. Checkout Ron Paul.Follow for the democrats with, Hillery will take more of your money than you could possibly imagine. For the republicans, follow with, Ron Paul will keep more of our boys from being killed. Does this sound like something we can all use?

ChooseLiberty
09-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Actually I think the Repubs are more concerned about money and the Dems about dead soldiers.

Many of us are trying to find a few words to use, to connect with voters, while handing out literature. I wanted to connect a phrase with money and the war somehow, because this is what most people are interested in.

Keep Your Money and Your Life. Checkout Ron Paul.Follow for the democrats with, Hillery will take more of your money than you could possibly imagine. For the republicans, follow with, Ron Paul will keep more of our boys from being killed. Does this sound like something we can all use?

michaelwise
09-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Actually I think the Repubs are more concerned about money and the Dems about dead soldiers.Your right. Reverse that followup.

MusoSpuso
09-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Actually I think the Repubs are more concerned about money and the Dems about dead soldiers.

Keep your Money and your Guns???