PDA

View Full Version : Republican Liberty Caucus National Convention and Banquet

Soft Spoken Storm
03-17-2009, 05:03 AM
JOIN US FOR DINNER!

Please join the Republican Liberty Caucus on March 28, 2009 as we welcome Dr. Lawrence W. Reed, president of the Foundation for Economic Education. He will be giving a speech on the Federal Reserve and "Great Myths of the Great Depression."

National radio host Mike Church from Sirius Patriot 144 and XM American Right 166 will be addressing our attendees and emceeing the event.

Also attending will be Jesse Benton, the communications director for the 2008 Ron Paul for president campaign and now senior vice president for the Campaign for Liberty.

Considering the current economic and constitutional crisis this is a "must attend" event for all liberty-minded individuals. Join us as we come together to restore individual liberty, limited constitutional government and free-markets.

REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS NATIONAL CONVENTION BANQUET

The Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) is a nationwide grassroots organization committed to returning the Republican Party - and through it, the American people - to the principles of individual rights, limited government, and free enterprise. We don't just talk about the issues. We act on them and encourage as many people as possible to take an active role in government on any level possible (because even the smallest act by an individual can have a far-reaching positive impact).

The RLC is hosting a state and national convention March 27-29, 2009 in Jacksonville, FL. As part of the convention, the RLC will be hosting an open invitation banquet on Saturday, March 28, at 7:00pm.

You do not have to be a member of the RLC or any particular political party to attend the convention or banquet. Please visit www.rlcfl.org for additional details on the full convention.

THE BASICS

Time: March 28, 2009 7:00pm

Embassy Suites
9300 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Tel: 1-904-731-3555
Fax: 1-904-731-4972

Dinner Tickers: $65 ($67 via PayPal)

Payments may be sent via PayPal to rlcnflorida@yahoo.com, or mail your payment to the Republican Liberty Caucus of Northeast Florida offices at:

W.G.Pitts (Attn: Republican Liberty Caucus)
7807 Baymeadows Road East, Suite 403
Jacksonville, FL 32256

Please submit your payment as early as possible so we can reserve your seat!

Feenix566
03-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanx for posting this :)

speciallyblend
03-17-2009, 12:42 PM
JOIN US FOR DINNER!

Please join the Republican Liberty Caucus on March 28, 2009 as we welcome Dr. Lawrence W. Reed, president of the Foundation for Economic Education. He will be giving a speech on the Federal Reserve and "Great Myths of the Great Depression."

National radio host Mike Church from Sirius Patriot 144 and XM American Right 166 will be addressing our attendees and emceeing the event.

Also attending will be Jesse Benton, the communications director for the 2008 Ron Paul for president campaign and now senior vice president for the Campaign for Liberty.

Considering the current economic and constitutional crisis this is a "must attend" event for all liberty-minded individuals. Join us as we come together to restore individual liberty, limited constitutional government and free-markets.

REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS NATIONAL CONVENTION BANQUET

The Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) is a nationwide grassroots organization committed to returning the Republican Party - and through it, the American people - to the principles of individual rights, limited government, and free enterprise. We don't just talk about the issues. We act on them and encourage as many people as possible to take an active role in government on any level possible (because even the smallest act by an individual can have a far-reaching positive impact).

The RLC is hosting a state and national convention March 27-29, 2009 in Jacksonville, FL. As part of the convention, the RLC will be hosting an open invitation banquet on Saturday, March 28, at 7:00pm.

You do not have to be a member of the RLC or any particular political party to attend the convention or banquet. Please visit www.rlcfl.org for additional details on the full convention.

THE BASICS

Time: March 28, 2009 7:00pm

Embassy Suites
9300 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Tel: 1-904-731-3555
Fax: 1-904-731-4972

Dinner Tickers: $65 ($67 via PayPal)

Payments may be sent via PayPal to rlcnflorida@yahoo.com, or mail your payment to the Republican Liberty Caucus of Northeast Florida offices at:

W.G.Pitts (Attn: Republican Liberty Caucus)
7807 Baymeadows Road East, Suite 403
Jacksonville, FL 32256

Please submit your payment as early as possible so we can reserve your seat!

SWEETNESS, so you know we will also post all this info on our new site launching march 19th:)

GET READY FOLKS for MARCH 19th . Our CR2012 Members/RPF Members hope to make everyone proud on March 19th.

The Grassroots is why March 19th is happening, so PLEASE CALL ALL YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS and STRANGERS ETC ETC!!! , JOIN CR2012 facebook and our new site/group:) (coming march 19th) maybe sooner for rpf members:)

HOPE FOR AMERICA=ALL OF YOU:D

edit, wish i could go but i have to work in colorado and to broke for plane tickets! plus wifes back is being fused april 1st:( but she will be better then she was the last yr:) after surgery heals:) my wife really gets all the credit for the site coming. CR2012 Team Members Laura,Adam,Clay and Kenny. We have more members coming on to our team like torchbearer and gunny freedom. Thanks Again Everyone PS Everyone will be a TEAM MEMBER MARCH 19th;)

Soft Spoken Storm
03-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Good luck with your wife's surgery! Hope all goes well. I look forward to seeing the opening of the CR2012 site, I'm pretty sure I'm already a member on Facebook but I'll make sure.

Soft Spoken Storm
03-22-2009, 08:50 AM
Just a reminder that the dinner is in six days (this Saturday!), and I'd love to see many of you there, and hope you'll attend to listen to Dr. Reed's speech and the message by Mike Church.

Imperial
03-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Bump, I cannot make it but I hope to someday on another similar occasion.

Matt Collins
03-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Jesse Benton won't be in St Louis!?!!? Ok... that's all the more reason for me to go ;-)

But seriously now Mike Church is one of the best talk show hosts around. He was promoting the JAX event this week. I listen to him often and he is one of the few talking heads out there who truly "gets it".

If anyone gets to meet Mike Church please tell him "Matt Collins from Nashville" is trying to get ahold of him. He'll get the message by then.