03-19-2009, 11:20 PM
bumpity

TheConstitutionLives
03-19-2009, 11:48 PM
interview from last week
Jim exposes the fake stock market rallying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT8xUDXh_D8

- Define "fake".

I hope you don't mean they're purposely trying to sink the American economy b/c that's where AJ goes into one corner and ALL the Austrian Economists, including Jim Rogers, goes to the other corner.

Dripping Rain
03-20-2009, 04:49 PM
- Define "fake".

I hope you don't mean they're purposely trying to sink the American economy b/c that's where AJ goes into one corner and ALL the Austrian Economists, including Jim Rogers, goes to the other corner.

sigh
so you dont believe there are very rich people messing with the prices to make profit? if not then youre very naive

qh4dotcom
03-20-2009, 05:26 PM
- Define "fake".

Instead of using "Fake" Ron Paul has used this word in his newsletter: artificial

ClayTrainor
03-20-2009, 05:28 PM
- Define "fake".

Wow dude... you bash AJ in every fucking thread i see. I have lost so much respect for you in the last couple weeks due to this. I'm not really an AJ fan either, but your senseless bashing is really annoying and you are clearly accomplishing nothing by doing it.

You're worse than the No-plane truthers!!!!

The fact that you think the actions of the FED is just irresponsibility and not Criminality, puts you in the 'looney' bin if you ask me.