PDA

View Full Version : Kissinger introduced Rothschild to his future wife at a Bildeberger meeting

max
03-16-2009, 01:41 PM
In this Rothschild puff piece, an establishment journalist lets slip that Henry Kissinger played matchmaker and introduced Rothschild to a businesswoman who then became his third wife....

Yet, when we say that these meeting exist we are ridiculed?

By the way...Rick Perry of Texas attended the last Bildeberger meeting...that means you can expect expect Governor Perrry to be the next GOP nominee.

http://www.portfolio.com/views/columns/the-world-according-to/2007/10/05/An-interview-with-Lady-de-Rothschild

Truth Warrior
03-16-2009, 01:52 PM
In this Rothschild puff piece, an establishment journalist lets slip that Henry Kissinger played matchmaker and introduced Rothschild to a businesswoman who then became his third wife....

By the way...Rick Perry of Texas attended the last Bildeberger meeting...that means you can expect expect Governor Perrry to be the next GOP nominee.

http://www.portfolio.com/views/columns/the-world-according-to/2007/10/05/An-interview-with-Lady-de-Rothschild

Mark Sanford was there too, in 2008. ;)

I'd have to call that Perry prediction a stretch, since the Bilderberg Group meets just about every year.

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 02:06 PM

i read somewhere on one of my posts that Rick Perry loves to have gay sex with State troopers. Actually i read he was caught while they were playing softball. do you know if thats true?

those who ridicule those meetings only ridicule their own intelligence. when i meet with my friends from school we talk school business. my friends from the gym and I talk gym business. When Im with my president and governor friends we talk "setting policy" business. problem is I may not be a dictator or a king. I may be an elected representative of my people. conflict of interest, nefarious agenda

Kotin
03-16-2009, 02:09 PM
i read somewhere on one of my posts that Rick Perry loves to have gay sex with State troopers. Actually i read he was caught while they were playing softball. do you know if thats true?

those who ridicule those meetings only ridicule their own intelligence. when i meet with my friends from school we talk school business. my friends from the gym and I talk gym business. When Im with my president and governor friends we talk "setting policy" business. problem is I may not be a dictator or a king. I may be an elected representative of my people. conflict of interest, nefarious agenda

Well...They don't call him Rick Fairy for nothing..

:D;)

dannno
03-16-2009, 02:12 PM
"A corporate lawyer and telecommunications entrepreneur, the sparkly blond ex-wife of former New York politician Andrew Stein had made more than $100 million from the sale of cleverly acquired wireless broadband licenses."

...right..

If I ran the world I'd hook people up with cleverly acquired riches as well.

acptulsa
03-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Oh, God--they're inbreeding. The last time they got to inbreeding it took WWI and the Russian Revolution to clear any of them out.

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Well...They don't call him Rick Fairy for nothing..

:D;)
lmao
now thats one fairy i dont want to see near any minors

itshappening
03-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Perry was there because of the trans texas corridor not because he is being groomed for the GOP nomination

Sanford is the chosen one I think this is fairly obvious with CPAC speeches, network television appearences etc and political posturing on the stimulas