PDA

View Full Version : A bit of advice.

quickmike
09-16-2007, 03:59 PM
If a troll starts a new thread, dont reply to it. When you do, it helps to keep them at the top of the list. Just ignore them and they will get bored and go home to mommy.

:D

Infidel
09-16-2007, 04:03 PM
I agree.

Cowlesy
09-16-2007, 04:10 PM
If a troll starts a new thread, dont reply to it. When you do, it helps to keep them at the top of the list. Just ignore them and they will get bored and go home to mommy.

:D

Mike -- I agree if they're some computer-generated phenom or a 60 IQ chimp. But what I find more entertaining is asking disarming questions...putting the ball back in their court and ultimately finding out who their candidate is. At that point, relate how the candidates (whoeverthefuck and Ron Paul) have agreements, and see if they will actually go back and research.

I'd love to see us take a troll and turn them into a Ron Paul supporter. Paul supporters are bright folks, and I think it could be done.

Infidel
09-16-2007, 04:15 PM
The brightest folks around can be found at gun shows. They also like slim jims.

quickmike
09-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Mike -- I agree if they're some computer-generated phenom or a 60 IQ chimp. But what I find more entertaining is asking disarming questions...putting the ball back in their court and ultimately finding out who their candidate is. At that point, relate how the candidates (whoeverthefuck and Ron Paul) have agreements, and see if they will actually go back and research.

I'd love to see us take a troll and turn them into a Ron Paul supporter. Paul supporters are bright folks, and I think it could be done.

you might be right about that, but it seems like our friend "infidel" here doesnt even want to talk about issues.

Abobo
09-16-2007, 04:32 PM

You can never convert a troll. They simply don't care about what they are doing. When a troll posts here it's not because they favor another candidate or because they hate Ron Paul. They just like being a pain in the ass. They like it when people notice them. From my experience trolls that I've known have ALL been fat young males who live at home with their parents. No Joke. They are all lonely people who try and forget about their social problems by trying to make everyone else as pissed off as they are.

The best way to stop a troll is to ignore them. They are attention whores, if they can't get attention here they will go somewhere else.

mdh
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Most good professional trolls love Ron Paul, anyways. :p

Ron Paul supports freedom of lulz.

BillyDkid
09-16-2007, 04:49 PM
I might add that you can expect the posts of trolls and moles will become more and more numerous as RP does better and better. Believe, there are some powerful folks who have it in for RP and they have not even brought the big guns yet, but they will. Just be prepared for it and don't get discouraged.

DJ RP
09-16-2007, 04:54 PM
Never reply to trolls. People who think that making a clever mind bending well thought out 500 word reply so that they think about the issues more are doing exactly what the trolls want.

Trolls aren't Guliani supporters or people who think Fred Thompson is the nuts. They are people who are amused by getting people wound up. If a troll can make a three word topic and get 100 replies he is happy.

Like somebody said, most trolls already support ron paul which is why Ron Paul videos on youtube don't get trolled much, these forums are mostly a no-troll zone and you'll find after a negative blog post it's just hundreds of paul supporters posting intelligent stuff...

Most trolls consider ron paul off limits... he's that good.