http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8
to those still in doubt

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 04:31 PM
bump for TheConstitutionLives & other coincidence theorists to see

TheConstitutionLives
03-16-2009, 05:49 PM
bump for TheConstitutionLives & other coincidence theorists to see

I never said there was no such thing. The problem is that everybody thinks they know exactly what it is and they don't. If you ask 100 people what it is you'll get 100 varying answers. But anyway, thanks for flooding this board with more conspiracy shit. It makes us look very acceptable to the mainstream Americans we're trying to win over to our cause. Good job, Ambassador. Actually, you shouldn't beat around the bush so much. Go all out. Tell the people we're trying to recruit into the liberty movement that lizards are really behind everything. I'm sure that'll be just as affective and they'll be joining us in droves. Again, good job.

TheConstitutionLives
03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8
to those still in doubt

- And you don't think this has been posted before? You don't think those of us who've been here since the beginning of this forum and not joined last week have seen this before? You're two years late.

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 05:57 PM
I never said there was no such thing. The problem is that everybody thinks they know exactly what it is and they don't. If you ask 100 people what it is you'll get 100 varying answers. But anyway, thanks for flooding this board with more conspiracy shit. It makes us look very acceptable to the mainstream Americans we're trying to win over to our cause. Good job, Ambassador. Actually, you shouldn't beat around the bush so much. Go all out. Tell the people we're trying to recruit into the liberty movement that lizards are really behind everything. I'm sure that'll be just as affective and they'll be joining us in droves. Again, good job.

please dont exagerate. lets have an honest debate. when the hell did i say anything about lizards? why do you treat your friends as kooks? is this the way you treat others? who told you i run around trying to tell people about the nwo? you think im stupid enough to cram truth down other people's throats?

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 06:02 PM
- And you don't think this has been posted before? You don't think those of us who've been here since the beginning of this forum and not joined last week have seen this before? You're two years late.

2 years late to what?
to the party? not really
to the forum? again not really

TheConstitutionLives
03-16-2009, 06:03 PM
2 years late to what?
to the party? not really
to the forum? again not really

- Two years late on posting that about Paul.

TheConstitutionLives
03-16-2009, 06:06 PM
please dont exagerate. lets have an honest debate. when the hell did i say anything about lizards? why do you treat your friends as kooks? is this the way you treat others? who told you i run around trying to tell people about the nwo? you think im stupid enough to cram truth down other people's throats?

- I don't want to debate that on this general forum. As I said, throwing out a bunch of stuff that's considered looney to the average person doesn't win us more support. It turns people off. If you wanna meet up on the Coast to Coast forum we can, but not on this general political forum.

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 06:18 PM
- I don't want to debate that on this general forum. As I said, throwing out a bunch of stuff that's considered looney to the average person doesn't win us more support. It turns people off. If you wanna meet up on the Coast to Coast forum we can, but not on this general political forum.

ok give me the link maybe ill join tommorow
and let this thread die
thanks