PDA

View Full Version : Other candidates appearances

SeanEdwards
09-16-2007, 03:19 PM
After watching the video of Fred Thompson being followed around by by people with Ron Paul signs I realized something.

If Ron Paul supporters showed up at every public appearance of an opponent, we could pretty much shut down their public appearances completely. Just by being there in numbers and showing RP support, the other guys will want to stop appearing in public, or have to resort to unannounced appearances.

I'm thinking this could be an effective strategy for the meetup groups. Gather intel on other candidates appearances, and show up in force. The mainstream media wants to marginalize us, and characterize Ron Paul as fringe, but they can't do that if Ron Paul supporters are appearing in every piece of video footage they acquire. It's using their own media power against them.

Now, if only we could figure out some way of infiltrating Ron Paul signs into re-run broadcasts of "Law and Order", that would pwn.

wgadget
09-16-2007, 03:19 PM
LOL. Reminds me of the debates....

Chester Copperpot
09-16-2007, 03:20 PM
After watching the video of Fred Thompson being followed around by by people with Ron Paul signs I realized something.

If Ron Paul supporters showed up at every public appearance of an opponent, we could pretty much shut down their public appearances completely. Just by being there in numbers and showing RP support, the other guys will want to stop appearing in public, or have to resort to unannounced appearances.

I'm thinking this could be an effective strategy for the meetup groups. Gather intel on other candidates appearances, and show up in force. The mainstream media wants to marginalize us, and characterize Ron Paul as fringe, but they can't do that if Ron Paul supporters are appearing in every piece of video footage they acquire. It's using their own media power against them.

Now, if only we could figure out some way of infiltrating Ron Paul signs into re-run broadcasts of "Law and Order", that would pwn.

Id like to see a video of Fred Thompson being followed around by Ron Paul supporters.. where is that at???

Chester Copperpot
09-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Id like to see a video of Fred Thompson being followed around by Ron Paul supporters.. where is that at???

Oops.. I see it . the one at the gun show. hahahah!!!

saku39
09-16-2007, 03:29 PM

http://www.theledger.com/article/20070916/NEWS/709160493/1039

I started laughing because in every other shot, there is somebody with a Ron Paul sign.

jblosser
09-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Rudy has been doing this from the beginning. He doesn't show up in public as much as he flies in for a quick closed door fund raiser with his few rich supporters and then leaves.