PDA

View Full Version : how serious are we

scandinaviany3
03-15-2009, 12:51 PM
i guess i have to wonder when things get really bad how serious we will be.

I think about states like NH, WA, OR, MT, UT, NV, etc that have been begging for liberty minded folk for some time to come to their state.

When the last great depression hit people picked up everything they had and moved all across the country.

I would suggest to all liberty folk if that situation falls to you as well please consider moving to NH, WA, OR, MT, UT, NV and strengthen their liberty base.

ronpaulhawaii
03-15-2009, 12:53 PM
NH for me :)

heavenlyboy34
03-15-2009, 01:00 PM
i guess i have to wonder when things get really bad how serious we will be.

I think about states like NH, WA, OR, MT, UT, NV, etc that have been begging for liberty minded folk for some time to come to their state.

When the last great depression hit people picked up everything they had and moved all across the country.

I would suggest to all liberty folk if that situation falls to you as well please consider moving to NH, WA, OR, MT, UT, NV and strengthen their liberty base.

I'll be looking into it after I find a fucking job! ;)

UtahApocalypse
03-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Utah is not a liberty state. Sure we have a few good things happening. In reality thogh Utah is a100% Theocracy controlled by the LDS church.

CatherineBleish
03-15-2009, 01:04 PM
um, what about Missouri? We're doing so much liberty stuff they're coming down on us.... We WILL be the freest state in the union by the time I'm done with this. They just woke a giant, and I aint going back to sleep.

mediahasyou
03-15-2009, 01:08 PM
The Free State Project has many pros but it's pretty cultish to move to one area.

Truth Warrior
03-15-2009, 05:11 PM
I'll be looking into it after I find a fucking job! ;) Is there a lot of money to be made in that line of work? :D

lynnf
03-15-2009, 06:29 PM
The Free State Project has many pros but it's pretty cultish to move to one area.

if that's what it takes, so be it!

lynn

Kludge
03-15-2009, 06:35 PM
I've been told I'm flippant by some people. To those people I say "fuck you" and "get a life".

If I'm incredibly lucky though, I'll be moving to Texas within a year.

raystone
03-15-2009, 07:34 PM
um, what about Missouri? We're doing so much liberty stuff they're coming down on us.... We WILL be the freest state in the union by the time I'm done with this. They just woke a giant, and I aint going back to sleep.

Go CatherineBleish !

He Who Pawns
03-15-2009, 07:51 PM
The best chance we would have is in Nevada. I think Nevada would be best, because it has a good climate and lots of cheap land. Dr Paul did well in the NV caucus. The best idea would be to take over a small city, then expand and take over the county (Nye?), then take over the state and start a standoff with the Feds by refusing to carry out federal mandates, etc.

I'm sorry but there is no way you are going to get people to move from nice climates in places like Texas or California or Florida or Arizona to move to a tiny, freezing-cold state like NH. It aint gonna happen. You need a place with a lot of cheap land, nice weather, and a small population already at least somewhat sympathetic to the cause.

The Mormons did it in Utah. :)