View Full Version : Roberts Agrees to review Obama's eligibility

Dequeant
03-15-2009, 11:58 AM

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 11:59 AM
source?
WND?
Orly taitz?

ps birthers are specifically mentioned on page 3 in the MO terror document as potential right wing extremist terrorists for thinking Obama is not eligible

Dequeant
03-15-2009, 12:08 PM

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Well sign me the fuck up.

Source is WND.

thanks. well if youre a birther then please inform other birthers so that they join us in repudiating this crap thanks

Truth Warrior
03-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Prediction: IF it happens, the SCOTUS will cave AGAIN. :p :rolleyes: :mad:

Cowlesy
03-15-2009, 12:14 PM
I am very interested to hear what Justice Roberts has to say about the documents he has publicly agreed to review.

Bravo to Orly Taitz for having what appears to be an amazing amount of tenacity to get in front of the Justices.

Cowlesy
03-15-2009, 12:16 PM

Yeah if SCOTUS actually found that he was not a natural born citizen, there would be a civil war in the country, and obviously they do not want that occurring.

I still recall an old scan someone put up from a newspaper that had Obama's birth covered in a local Hawaiian newspaper --- I still think he was most likely born in Hawaii.

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Yeah if SCOTUS actually found that he was not a natural born citizen, there would be a civil war in the country, and obviously they do not want that occurring.

I still recall an old scan someone put up from a newspaper that had Obama's birth covered in a local Hawaiian newspaper --- I still think he was most likely born in Hawaii.

yeah i saw it on wikileaks i suppose
i tend to lean towards the birther theory
but as i read on the jbs blog
1st its useless to run after this issue
2nd where were all those people when Bush was King-elect?

scandinaviany3
03-15-2009, 12:23 PM

weird thing on that birth record scan...grandparents address were used and hawaii has a law that allows family members to record births and notices.

So if they wanted obama to be a US citizen they could have had the family fill out the records for his birth....not at all unlikely and the system would still have recorded his birth in the newspaper.

The point of his grandparents address used on the birth notice someone brought up is not a good thing...so suprising that someone hasnt infiltrated the state and got a copy of the vault record by now.

Truth Warrior
03-15-2009, 12:25 PM

I still recall an old scan someone put up from a newspaper that had Obama's birth covered in a local Hawaiian newspaper --- I still think he was most likely born in Hawaii. I tend to trust and believe his birth eyewitness KENYAN granny. ;) :D His Indonesia born half sister, has a Hawaiian "OFFICIAL" COLB also, as I understand it. < LMAO ! >

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 12:26 PM
I tend to trust and believe his birth eyewitness KENYAN granny. ;) :D His Indonesian born half sister, has a Hawaiian "OFFICIAL" COLB also, as I understand it. < LMAO ! >

+1

qh4dotcom
03-15-2009, 12:38 PM

I agree. Who would trust the SCOTUS to enforce the Constitution?