03-15-2009, 07:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnhL78ASWM

:cool:

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 07:51 AM
Yea i watched this earlier... pretty solid

TheConstitutionLives
03-15-2009, 01:03 PM
I remember AJ saying multiple times that Hillary was going to be Prez and Obama would be her VP. He said that alot. He was wrong. AJ doesn't know just like none of us know. Despite with AJ says, it's not some master plan where all the details are worked out.

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 01:05 PM
great video
Alex was very friendly and reasonable
im sure this will win over a few skeptical Obama supporters

emazur
03-15-2009, 01:38 PM
What's the story with those Obama marching "yes we can" military kids?

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 01:38 PM
I remember AJ saying multiple times that Hillary was going to be Prez and Obama would be her VP. He said that alot. He was wrong. AJ doesn't know just like none of us know. Despite with AJ says, it's not some master plan where all the details are worked out.

not even the elites know
it was a very close race and both Obama and hitlery were very competitive
but Alex is right in the last 6 months it became clear Obama was the nominee and the prez

TheConstitutionLives
03-15-2009, 02:00 PM
not even the elites know
it was a very close race and both Obama and hitlery were very competitive
but Alex is right in the last 6 months it became clear Obama was the nominee and the prez

- It became clear that most of the TV news media (besides Fox News) wanted him to be president, yeah. It was never clear who was going to be president despite what anyone says. Look at the vote count. He didn't blow McCain out. McCain could've easily won. And if he had've Jones would be claiming that the elite changed their mind or some other loopy explanation. Jones would be taken seriously if he didn't exaggerate and wasn't such an egomaniac. The reason he has such a dedicated following is b/c he's charismatic and scares the crap out of people with what he says. It's not b/c he's well researched and logical. Look how Beck's ratings have sky rocketed in recent weeks with his Doom Bunker themed shows. This stuff sells. I'm not saying we shouldn't be alarmed or that there isn't any substance to doing these kinds of shows. I'm just saying we don't need to get so caught up in it that we go over the top. Just b/c there's a hole doesn't mean we should fill in that hole with sinister conspiratorial explanations. This is what happens alot with AJ and his listeners. They assume too much.

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 02:08 PM
- It became clear that most of the TV news media (besides Fox News) wanted him to be president, yeah. It was never clear who was going to be president despite what anyone says. Look at the vote count. He didn't blow McCain out. McCain could've easily won. And if he had've Jones would be claiming that the elite changed their mind or some other loopy explanation. Jones would be taken seriously if he didn't exaggerate and wasn't such an egomaniac. The reason he has such a dedicated following is b/c he's charismatic and scares the crap out of people with what he says. It's not b/c he's well researched and logical. Look how Beck's ratings have sky rocketed in recent weeks with his Doom Bunker themed shows. This stuff sells. I'm not saying we shouldn't be alarmed or that there isn't any substance to doing these kinds of shows. I'm just saying we don't need to get so caught up in it that we go over the top. Just b/c there's a hole doesn't mean we should fill in that hole with sinister conspiratorial explanations. This is what happens alot with AJ and his listeners. They assume too much.

good points
i think you have legit concerns about Alex but hes a good guy overall. the only person with a big following who didnt stab Ron Paul yet. Hes also the only film maker who makes his films available online for free before theyre officially released
he used the money from the money bomb nearly 2 years ago and invested it wisely and his listener base more than doubled in the last 2 years
which shows the man isnt a scam artist whos in it just for the money and show

OptionsTrader
03-15-2009, 02:24 PM
I think the man is right about the end game, and he fills in the details with his imagination sometimes. The trendline is correct, but there are a few outlying dots that need to be ignored.

rational thinker
03-15-2009, 02:30 PM
I think the man is right about the end game, and he fills in the details with his imagination sometimes. The trendline is correct, but there are a few outlying dots that need to be ignored.

I think once you have a source without much credibility to begin with state some pretty outlandish things... it pretty much diminishes the whole movie.

Gaius1981
03-15-2009, 03:08 PM
When a video is named in all caps, and begins with conspiratorial music, it's a clear indicator that it's not worth watching.

Zuras
03-15-2009, 03:13 PM
When a video is named in all caps, and begins with conspiratorial music, it's a clear indicator that it's not worth watching.

OMG NOT CAPS.

WTH is "conspiratorial music", anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcR1ZS2hVo

That qualify?

paulitics
03-15-2009, 03:28 PM

Hillary had the favored treatment in the media until she lost her first few contests. Same with Giuliani. I remember they both peaked during the summer in popularity because they are both very unlikeable people. Barack is 10 times more charismatic and became the frontrunner by and large because of grassroots and fundraising from small donations. Hillary was completely top down. I'm not saying Barack wasn't loved by the media, he was, but I don't think he was their first pick. I would say he was their second choice. When it was obvious that Hillary and Bill were revolting to most Americans, they pulled the plug on Hillary and hopped on the Obama bandwagon.

Gaius1981
03-15-2009, 03:47 PM
OMG NOT CAPS.

WTH is "conspiratorial music", anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcR1ZS2hVo

That qualify?

No, it's more like this:

Zuras
03-15-2009, 04:12 PM
No, it's more like this:

Oh, so it's t3h evul electronic music invented in t3h fatherland?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ&feature=related

rational thinker
03-15-2009, 05:36 PM

Exactly!