PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanford laughing at Sarah Palin

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 05:45 AM
Im not a Palin fan but this is so disrespectful and a sign of dishonesty
but this video brings back memories of Mitt Romney laughing at Ron Paul
Sanford also says that the future of the GOP are Texas gov Rick(bilderberg) Perry & LA gov Bobby(not his real name) Jindal

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fdf_1227642752

edit: changed the innacurate title. mods please help changing the title thanks
i still dont like him. just his endorsement of Perry and Jindal are enough for me

JP2010
03-15-2009, 06:30 AM
Nah. Looks like the usual telecommunications delay.

He heard "who would you suggest" and laughed, then he heard the suggestion of Sarah Palin and said "sure, she'd be <whatever>"

nobody's_hero
03-15-2009, 06:41 AM
Umm. No.

This is an example of hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcUU41zjreM&feature=PlayList&p=9124295168892A55&index=6

Cowlesy
03-15-2009, 06:43 AM
I would agree on your assertion of Rick Perry making moves to be a leader in the future.

His deciding not to take half a billion in bailout dough was most likely a political move so that he can compete with Sanford in 2012.

Bman
03-15-2009, 06:48 AM
Nah. Looks like the usual telecommunications delay.

He heard "who would you suggest" and laughed, then he heard the suggestion of Sarah Palin and said "sure, she'd be <whatever>"

I agree.

Now personally calling Sarah Palin or any of those people new leaders of the Republican Party would have gotten this response from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPz-j3bfq3E

It's going to be a long road for those of us who like freedom.

The One
03-15-2009, 07:08 AM
My sister works for Texas DPS. She knows a state trooper who walked in on Rick Perry having gay sex with another state trooper. Just FYI.......

PatriotOne
03-15-2009, 08:47 AM
I would agree on your assertion of Rick Perry making moves to be a leader in the future.

His deciding not to take half a billion in bailout dough was most likely a political move so that he can compete with Sanford in 2012.

Absolutely right on. Perry has been groomed. I need to start a thread on the "REAL" Rick Perry sometime.

1. Tried to mandate the Gardisil vaccine for young girls in Texas (real purpose is sterilization).

2. Allowed the continuation of the raping of children in the Pyote, TX youth detention center to go on LONG after it was exposed by a Texas Ranger.

3. Attended the Bilderberg meeting in 2007 (maybe 2008 also).

4. Has a "gay" scandal. A very typical way many politicians are compromised ("blackmailed") into voting in the agenda. See Conspiracy of Silence.

And lots more. Perry is scum, scum, scum. And if he ever decides to not be scum, there is probably a dossier on him (including pics of him having sex with young boys) the size of a set of encyclopedia's to keep him in line.

JoshLowry
03-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Absolutely right on. Perry has been groomed. I need to start a thread on the "REAL" Rick Perry sometime.

1. Tried to mandate the Gardisil vaccine for young girls in Texas (real purpose is sterilization).

2. Allowed the continuation of the raping of children in the Pyote, TX youth detention center to go on LONG after it was exposed by a Texas Ranger.

3. Attended the Bilderberg meeting in 2007 (maybe 2008 also).

4. Has a "gay" scandal. A very typical way many politicians are compromised ("blackmailed") into voting in the agenda. See Conspiracy of Silence.

And lots more. Perry is scum, scum, scum. And if he ever decides to not be scum, there is probably a dossier on him (including pics of him having sex with young boys) the size of a set of encyclopedia's to keep him in line.

Title it "Rick Perry for President" and google will pick up on those key words.

:)

tonesforjonesbones
03-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Well those politicians go to Bohemian Grove every year and have a gay sex fest...Nixon said it was the "most ******y &$(%# thing he'd ever seen" tones

wd4freedom
03-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Sanford also says that the future of the GOP are Texas gov Rick(bilderberg) Perry & LA gov Bobby(not his real name) Jindal

You can clearly see that even Sanford is now taking direction and knows exactly what the " republican mantra" needs to be in the MSM and its obviously not Palin. I am not a fan right now of anyone currently in the Rep. party. I truly think the rep. party is officially dead and there are countless folks who just have not accepted this fact and taken the pulse of this corpse.

The shell game between MSM, Dems, and Repubs may very well be unearthed this time around and it is clear by Sanford's remarks that he is doing his part to keep the game alive and the sheep happy

Bradley in DC
03-15-2009, 10:28 AM
You can clearly see that even Sanford is now taking direction

:rolleyes:

heavenlyboy34
03-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Well those politicians go to Bohemian Grove every year and have a gay sex fest...Nixon said it was the "most ******y &$(%# thing he'd ever seen" tones

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

reduen
03-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Sarah Palin is the most laughable example of a professional woman that I have seen in a long time...! I know over a dozen women (including my wife ) that are way more professional than her. This is nothing like someone laughing at Dr. Paul... (At least he is competent) Mrs. America becomes President.!.? Give me a break….

If you think that Palin got where she is at by any other means than her tail, you are the one that is delusional. (Golly jey don’t rear your head at me…) ;) :rolleyes:

qh4dotcom
03-15-2009, 10:45 AM
He laughed at Palin but it wasn't a hysterical laugh

PatriotOne
03-15-2009, 12:09 PM
I care more about Sanford stating that someone like scumbag Rick Perry is the future of the Repub Party.

I have always held out hope that Sanford was truly a person who cared for this country but he is a walking/talking corpse to me.

JoshLowry
03-15-2009, 12:13 PM
I care more about Sanford stating that someone like scumbag Rick Perry is the future of the Repub Party.

+1

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 12:14 PM
+1

Josh can you please edit the title
and can you help me tell Patriot one to edit his post so that it isnt misconstrued
thanks

edit:thanks Josh I appreciate it

Zuras
03-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Sarah Palin is the most laughable example of a professional woman that I have seen in a long time...! I know over a dozen women (including my wife ) that are way more professional than her. This is nothing like someone laughing at Dr. Paul... (At least he is competent) Mrs. America becomes President.!.? Give me a break….

:

Your wife managed to become governor of the largest state in the US while raising a large family, all the while running a small business along with her husband? Let's be honest, you don't know any women, you don't have a wife, and you are a lame internet loser.

Bman
03-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Your wife managed to become governor of the largest state in the US while raising a large family, all the while running a small business along with her husband? Let's be honest, you don't know any women, you don't have a wife, and you are a lame internet loser.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. And I am married. And my wife agrees. However, my sister doesn't. My sister scored about 700 on her SAT's. I think that about says it all. Well, at least in my sisters case.

Sarah Palin is the Govenor of the Third least populated state in the country. There are literally 20+ active mayors in this country who deal with more people on a daily basis. The Alaskan Government also gets the privaledge of spending more per capita than any other state in the union. That means the very state I live in that has voted democrat for the past 20 years still knows how to spend less money per person than Sarah Palin.

UGGGHHH!!!!

Can't stand Palin fanboi's. It's just craziness.

Zuras
03-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Sarah Palin is an idiot. And I am married. And my wife agrees. However, my sister doesn't. My sister scored about 700 on her SAT's. I think that about says it all. Well, at least in my sisters case.

Uhh, your imaginary wife is probably just jealous she is a nobody, like you, without a fraction of the accomplishments of Palin. I don't know enough about Palin to call her an idiot, nor do you. So, I think from the get-go, it's pretty obvious you have an illogical, ideological axe to grind or you are simply just a run of the mill bigot.

Sandra
03-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Uhh, your imaginary wife is probably just jealous she is a nobody, like you, without a fraction of the accomplishments of Palin. I don't know enough about Palin to call her an idiot, nor do you. So, I think from the get-go, it's pretty obvious you have an illogical, ideological axe to grind or you are simply just a run of the mill bigot.

It would be safe to say a majority on this forum have expressed dissatisfaction with Palin. How could we support a neo conservative?

Zuras
03-15-2009, 04:49 PM
It would be safe to say a majority on this forum have expressed dissatisfaction with Palin. How could we support a neo conservative?

She's not a neo-con. She's just a populist. Neither of which have any impact on whether or not she is an"idiot" or "unprofessional". You can disagree with someone's idealogy or policy without them being morons, of course. Hamilton was estimated to have the highest IQ of any of the founding fathers.

JoshLowry
03-15-2009, 04:53 PM
Uhh, your imaginary wife is probably just jealous she is a nobody, like you, without a fraction of the accomplishments of Palin. I don't know enough about Palin to call her an idiot, nor do you.

*clears throat*

Ahem, I believe I do.

"You know what, bless your heart sir, my son is in Iraq fighting for your right to protest."

Zuras
03-15-2009, 04:58 PM
*clears throat*

Ahem, I believe I do.

Oh, yes, that's incredibly compelling. And Michael Richards is the grand dragon of the New York KKK.

Bman
03-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Uhh, your imaginary wife is probably just jealous she is a nobody, like you, without a fraction of the accomplishments of Palin.

Imaginary? No. Accomplishments? Well now this would have to do with what one would classify as an accomplishment. And besides getting a job what has she really accomplished? I mean I'm sure there are a few things, heck , maybe you could even rattle off a whole bunch of things, but this would depend on how one classifies accomplishment. To me she has accomplished little except irrefutable proof that she's willing to run for jobs she isn't qualified for, and that people are stupid enough to vote for someone not qualified. At this point you would ask what would be a qualification. Well, for starters the ability to know you shouldn't be running for certain jobs. Her interviews may have been the worst I've ever seen. And if you want to call that the media elite taking advantage of a smalltown girl? Well, then what would possibly make anyone think that someone who can't handle a pompus group like them to be ready for an office the scope she was running for.

I don't know enough about Palin to call her an idiot, nor do you. So, I think from the get-go, it's pretty obvious you have an illogical, ideological axe to grind or you are simply just a run of the mill bigot.

Again the first mark of genius is knowing what you can and can't do. You can call it opinion. But I think someone applying for a job should know what the heck the job is before they apply. She did not.

Zuras
03-15-2009, 08:45 PM
[

Again the first mark of genius is knowing what you can and can't do. You can call it opinion. But I think someone applying for a job should know what the heck the job is before they apply. She did not.

Vice presidents do nothing 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time. It's a sarcastic rhetorical question, but you are a little too dumb to understand simple sarcasm, it seems. You are the last person that should be questioning someone else's intelligence; every one of of your ignorant posts is a painful demonstration of that reality.

Sandra
03-15-2009, 09:01 PM
[

Vice presidents do nothing 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time. It's a sarcastic rhetorical question, but you are a little too dumb to understand simple sarcasm, it seems. You are the last person that should be questioning someone else's intelligence; every one of of your ignorant posts is a painful demonstration of that reality.

So now you've simply shrunk to a simple troll by name calling? What's with people joining the forum, then off the bat start with insults?

Zuras
03-15-2009, 09:14 PM
So now you've simply shrunk to a simple troll by name calling? What's with people joining the forum, then off the bat start with insults?

Wow. So you are calling someone names who calls someone else names who in turn called someone else names. The only difference among them, you couldn't be bothered to actually make a point.

When is it naptime and where the hell are my graham crackers and milk?

Sandra
03-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Wow. So you are calling someone names who calls someone else names who in turn called someone else names. The only difference among them, you couldn't be bothered to actually make a point.

When is it naptime and where the hell are my graham crackers and milk?

You presented the lure, you got your bite. And now you're upset?

Young Paleocon
03-15-2009, 09:37 PM
For the record I find Palin dense and hypocritical and thought her personal attacks (as well as all personal attacks by the others) as a lack of intelligence and knowledge of issues.
http://www.ontheissues.org/sarah_Palin.htm
I find more to like in Sanford and think he is more ideologically and philosophically grounded.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Mark_Sanford.htm

Also don't take this site completely on face value, but at least it gives a vague idea of their stances.

Zuras
03-15-2009, 09:40 PM
For the record I find Palin dense and hypocritical and thought her personal attacks (as well as all personal attacks by the others) as a lack of intelligence and knowledge of issues.
http://www.ontheissues.org/sarah_Palin.htm
I find more to like in Sanford and think he is more ideologically and philosophically grounded.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Mark_Sanford.htm

Also don't take this site completely on face value, but at least it gives a vague idea of their stances.

Site is packed full of lies. Perfect resource for controlling the sheeple.

Bman
03-15-2009, 10:09 PM

I think you are confusing work with responsibilities. A good Vice Preisident must be capable of stepping into any position the President of the United States themselves may have. Yes it can be classified as opinion on why one would say she isn't ready, will ever be ready. Whether or not she is intelligent or not. Maybe you set your bar a little different than myself. She was asked numerous questions she was not able to answer. To me intellegence is an ability to comprehend the matter at hand. Maybe I need a translator because a once smalltown farmboy from Pennsylvania would have no way of understanding a once smalltown wilderness girl from Alaska. I rather doubt it. I heard barely a coherent much less rational response to many of the questions asked.

Watch for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

reduen
03-15-2009, 10:22 PM

My wife does not aspire to be a governor at this time. She is the Administrator of the local Nursing Home because this is where her heart (and we believe our Lord) has lead her for now.

She accomplished this from the point of having our first child at the age of 15yrs and having and raising two other wonderful boys to boot. I am sure that if she wanted to be a governor, she could accomplish it with no problems and anyone who knows her will tell you the same. (Without using her pretty little tail....)

Funny, you could not be more wrong here...!

max
03-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Rick Perry was in attendance at 2008 Bildeberger secret meetings...you can be sure that he will be one of the next GOP "frontrunners"

TheConstitutionLives
03-15-2009, 11:52 PM

edit: changed the innacurate title. mods please help changing the title thanks
i still dont like him. just his endorsement of Perry and Jindal are enough for me

I'm no Rick Perry fan but it's not b/c he attended some conference. I think Sanford is a good guy. I'd vote for him. There is no perfect candidate. I don't agree with Paul on every single thing. Don't write someone off b/c they've been to the Bilderberg conference once, as Sanford has. Now, if you don't like his record that's understandable.

TheConstitutionLives
03-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Rick Perry was in attendance at 2008 Bildeberger secret meetings...you can be sure that he will be one of the next GOP "frontrunners"

- You're assuming too much with this Bilderberg thing. It's not as though they all gather around a table like the Godfather movies and say "Ok, you're gonna be the one. Here's your agenda."