PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Grassroots, We have made a list of things we need you to do! Everyone can help!

ClayTrainor
03-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Friends and Patriots,

We need help making this project viral. There is more to this project than just this video, but as of right now promoting this video and pledge site are amongst the most important things we can do.

Please Help With as Many of These projects as you can! There are some that all of us can do together!

1. Join the Facebook group, and re-Digg the video, perhaps we can make front page this time.

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=55723854266&ref=ts
Digg:http://digg.com/politics/Constitution_Revolution_Ron_Paul_2012

2. Contact Infowars (http://helpdesk.infowars.com/cgi-bin/ttx.cgi), and tell them to put this video and website up on their main page, and perhaps request that you want to see Adam Kokesh interviewed by Alex Jones. Please be free to contact any other sites about this as well. Let us know which ones and we'll add them to this list!

3. We need to make a myspace page for this project, and start grabbing some myspace users. If anyone can do this for us, it'd be a great help!

4. Help us build a list of Candidates to promote for Congress and Senate. Also a list of candidates we need to draft.

5. create banner ads or smaller newspaper ads and post them here, we will be encouraging folks to buy local ad time in papers(cheapest way to spread the message)
we will have some posted soon for you as well!

6. Contact your local papers and buy some ads. Promote the pledge site and the video to your local communities. We already have some of our team members preparing to do this.

7. Let me know of anything i should be adding to this post.

All help is appreciated. The grassroots are the true power of this movement. Lets Rally together and show 'em what we got :cool:

speciallyblend
03-14-2009, 05:01 PM
SWEETNESS, like we have said. We want everyone to be involved! so do what you gotta do!

look forward to ideas and everyone getting involved! more to come soon!

ClayTrainor
03-14-2009, 05:27 PM
bump....

ronpaulhawaii
03-14-2009, 05:29 PM
dugg/shouted

ClayTrainor
03-14-2009, 05:36 PM
dugg/shouted

any chance you can contact infowars too?

Just let 'em know you want to see Adam Kokesh interviewed about this project, and perhaps see this video on the home page.

ClayTrainor
03-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Where's all the patriots at? :D

bump...

ClayTrainor
03-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Don't take this the wrong way guys, but Daily Paul is kicking your ass with this stuff right now :p

Are we, or are we not the best Ron Paul forum on the internet? :cool:

pinkmandy
03-14-2009, 09:51 PM
*Bump* to get the message out!

Imperial
03-14-2009, 11:40 PM
So...what's this project again?

Never Mind, I went to the facebook group. Joined it.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-15-2009, 12:06 AM
I am getting Adam on the same show that Dr. Paul was on Friday. They were very impressed and they want more so they are going to get it. Adam will have a chance to educate on foreign policy and a chance to promote CR2012. I hope this helps and if you ever need anything else than just PM me.

tangowhiskeykilo
03-15-2009, 12:17 AM
I almost joined until I saw this "If he will not run, we will support whomever he deems worthy of his endorsement". I'd vote for Ron but if he does not run I will not fall in line with him and will search for another candidate. It maybe the same candidate it may not be. But just because Paul says this guy is okay doesn't mean he is unless you do the research yourself on the said person.

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 12:33 AM
I almost joined until I saw this "If he will not run, we will support whomever he deems worthy of his endorsement". I'd vote for Ron but if he does not run I will not fall in line with him and will search for another candidate. It maybe the same candidate it may not be. But just because Paul says this guy is okay doesn't mean he is unless you do the research yourself on the said person.

Just because you take the pledge doesn't mean you "have" to support whoever he endorses. Nobodies gonna hunt you down :p

We are trying to rally support around the cause here, and show how strong our numbers are. we've been hearing this sort of thing from a few people, so we changed the wording of the pledge for people like you...

"Pledge your support to Ron Paul in 2012 or the most Constitutional Candidate, regardless of party, if he decides not to run."

Please just sign it, and stay tuned to what we got in store for the 19th. I can't reveal what exactly that is yet, but any help with the projects in teh OP is greatly appreciated.

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 12:35 AM
So...what's this project again?

The full project will be revealed march 19th. Until then, we promote constitutionrevolution2012.com :)

I am getting Adam on the same show that Dr. Paul was on Friday. They were very impressed and they want more so they are going to get it. Adam will have a chance to educate on foreign policy and a chance to promote CR2012. I hope this helps and if you ever need anything else than just PM me.

Awesome, thank you so much!!!

tangowhiskeykilo
03-15-2009, 12:54 AM
Just because you take the pledge doesn't mean you "have" to support whoever he endorses. Nobodies gonna hunt you down :p

We are trying to rally support around the cause here, and show how strong our numbers are. we've been hearing this sort of thing from a few people, so we changed the wording of the pledge for people like you...

"Pledge your support to Ron Paul in 2012 or the most Constitutional Candidate, regardless of party, if he decides not to run."

Please just sign it, and stay tuned to what we got in store for the 19th. I can't reveal what exactly that is yet, but any help with the projects in teh OP is greatly appreciated.

I despise the wording because it sounds cultish. We are all here for the ideas that this man stands for. Hopefully not here for the man alone.

BTW, the wording is still there. Once it is gone I will gladly send it to all my friends and family.

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 01:15 AM
I despise the wording because it sounds cultish. We are all here for the ideas that this man stands for. Hopefully not here for the man alone.

BTW, the wording is still there. Once it is gone I will gladly send it to all my friends and family.

You have no idea how hard it is to keep everyone happy in this movement. Please just support the effort, and dont' be so idealistic, it seems everyone in this movement is such an idealist for completely different reasons. YOu don't have to take your 'pledge' seriously.

The wording has been changed for the pledge. I'm not going to change Adam's speech for you. That's not my job, he wrote it , not me.

The pledge itself now supports your thoughts.. please take it. :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-15-2009, 01:17 AM
You have no idea how hard it is to keep everyone happy in this movement. Please just support the effort, and dont' be so idealistic, it seems everyone in this movement is such an idealist for completely different reasons. YOu don't have to take your 'pledge' seriously.

The wording has been changed for the pledge. I'm not going to change Adam's speech for you. That's not my job, he wrote it , not me.

The pledge itself now supports your thoughts.. please take it. :)

+ 1776

Just take a look around and you will quickly see that we have a lot more stuff to worry about than the wording on a website or in a speech. We are going to have liberty candidates who need our support and this is a giant step towards showing it.

speciallyblend
03-15-2009, 01:47 AM
blimpin

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 03:59 AM
Anybody feel like making a myspace page?

I'm swamped with all my tasks right now :o

Oh and that latest Digg is on the verge of becoming popular.

KEEP DIGGING!!!! :cool:

http://digg.com/politics/Constitution_Revolution_Ron_Paul_2012

154 diggs so far.

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 07:13 AM
bump... 173 diggs so far, climbing quick :cool:

#1 story, by far, in world and business. Front Page may be possible for this one, if this keeps up.

Adam Kokesh
03-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Clay, Kenny, you can change the text in my quote for this issue of someone other than RP. I think most people with common sense know that they can support whomever RP endorses as much as they decide is appropriate, but it starts with as little as looking at their platform and capabilities! Doesn't have to be anything more. We're not blind followers in this movement, but we know that RP can be trusted as a messenger and that he wouldn't endorse someone who couldn't be.

Keep up the great work and keep digging!!!

speciallyblend
03-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Clay, Kenny, you can change the text in my quote for this issue of someone other than RP. I think most people with common sense know that they can support whomever RP endorses as much as they decide is appropriate, but it starts with as little as looking at their platform and capabilities! Doesn't have to be anything more. We're not blind followers in this movement, but we know that RP can be trusted as a messenger and that he wouldn't endorse someone who couldn't be.

Keep up the great work and keep digging!!!

ok we will get on it;)

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 05:03 PM
bump...

speciallyblend
03-15-2009, 05:29 PM
A CALL TO ARMS FOLKS, or we will send Adam Kokesh to your door with Chuck Norris:) just teasing!!

ClayTrainor
03-15-2009, 05:49 PM
seriously though... help, if you can.

Stop telling people who they should and shouldnt be paying attention to on the TV for a second, and help the movement move forward a bit :cool:

speciallyblend
03-16-2009, 06:19 AM
blimp

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-16-2009, 06:56 AM
Pretty sad that this thread has to be bumped so much. People should be all over the place to help spread the word and get ready for a major push for liberty once again.

LibertyEagle
03-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Dugg. :)

speciallyblend
03-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Pretty sad that this thread has to be bumped so much. People should be all over the place to help spread the word and get ready for a major push for liberty once again.

there busy making up new documents for mo police ,instead of emailing me liberty candidates across the country. there are a few rpf members that are gonna be helping,once we have the site ready maybe more of them will get involved who knows!

probably because we do not have their fancy ticker up yet so they have something to watch!

I will be busting my butt today to get together a good list. i highly doubt most on this forum understand the media possibilities to this project.

do not blame them. hopefully i can compile a good list of liberty candidates .once they see this on media sources. they might actually help us ,until then they seem to have no interest. they want the ending before the beginning it seems!!

jd myprez i will instant message you later today to see if you want to help with some minor things to help our launch on march 19th, good news is our facebook group is exploding!!

me and my wife are doing our best,but my wife(she is designing our site and ticker etc) has a broken back:( (major back fusion in 2 weeks and her nerves are shooting all over her body) anyway enough of the sob story.
I hope to have a good list for our new site,hopefully after we launch and we show we have spent some money on ads ,maybe the grassroots will get off their asses!!

if you would like to email your phone number jdprez i can call you from my job after 3 colorado time, just email me in rpf mail!!

If anyone wants to start compiling a list of liberty candidates in certain states or regions please let me know, Note they do not have to be republican to be liberty candidates. eventually it will be up to our movement to judge them!!

i expected more grassroots rpf members to get involved. I assume they will once they realize the potential.

EVERYONE in these FORUMS look up on top page ,you see the ad?? for CR2012 well it wasn't free;) We will also be going to the newspapers in Colorado and running ads!

Grassroots we really need you!!! if not i guess a few of us here will do it ourselves as much as we can!!

Everyone that is helping knows who they are ,so if i offended anyone with my comments it probably applies to you!

If you want to help ,please let us know thru this thread or email me thru rpf..

if i sound a lil frustrated i just might be. My wife can barely move yet she is producing this website.
I would understand if everyone was freezing camping at valley forge right now, then i would understand!! but i highly doubt!

tangowhiskeykilo
03-16-2009, 04:09 PM
I joined and invited all my friends and family. I did not mean to make a scene, its just hopefully we can spread this out past ron paul supporters. If I was a Romney Supporter and saw this I would be like why would I want to join this silly little group that is asking me to vote the way ron paul wants me to.

I appreciate the change. I hope my reasoning for fighting this was justified.

ClayTrainor
03-16-2009, 04:24 PM

It's happening on all of the forums, except for Daily Paul :(

This forum has been a great asset though, overall for sure. I really can't complain about this place, but i do hope some more people help us out. :cool:

I joined and invited all my friends and family. I did not mean to make a scene, its just hopefully we can spread this out past ron paul supporters. If I was a Romney Supporter and saw this I would be like why would I want to join this silly little group that is asking me to vote the way ron paul wants me to.

Awesome. This is the only part of the project that will really focus on Ron Paul. Our ultimate goal is to get people to focus on the constitution, and take action.

speciallyblend
03-16-2009, 10:38 PM

i hear you, we are trying. we want to be a big tent unlike our failed gop leadership.

kaleidoscope eyes
03-17-2009, 05:09 AM
bump

speciallyblend
03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
blimpin

Imperial
03-17-2009, 08:25 PM
i joined on the website today, already joined on Facebook. Pledged $100 for now, just because I have no idea how my money will be in the next few months and am unsure when we will funnel the money.

ClayTrainor
03-17-2009, 08:44 PM
i joined on the website today, already joined on Facebook. Pledged $100 for now, just because I have no idea how my money will be in the next few months and am unsure when we will funnel the money.

Awesome :cool:

Stay tuned for the 19th ;)

georgiapeach
03-19-2009, 05:38 AM
Awesome :cool:

Stay tuned for the 19th ;)

It's time! Where's everybody at?

ClayTrainor
03-19-2009, 05:40 AM
It's time! Where's everybody at?

Just a few more hours :cool:

zach