PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron run in 2012?

FourTwenty666
03-14-2009, 09:01 AM
I was massively disappointed that Ron Paul would not run as independent, and I understand why, and know that things probably would have ended up the same. But what are the odds of him running again in 2012? I feel that people will be even more sick of "more of the same" by then and instead of just trusting some empty words they will be looking for real substance and change, which only Ron Paul seems to have...

So what do people think the odds are of him running again in 2012. Would be a massive disappointment if we lost our only chance to get this country back to the way it should be..:(

ItsTime
03-14-2009, 09:06 AM
He is not the only chance

Natalie
03-14-2009, 09:10 AM
He has to run again!! I think he is our only chance. Even if he does not win, which he probably won't, he will wake up a lot more people. Our movement will be much stronger. I think the way things are going, we can't just sit around and wait for the next guy like RP to come around. That will not happen for a very long time.

FourTwenty666
03-14-2009, 09:13 AM
He has to run again!! I think he is our only chance. Even if he does not win, which he probably won't, he will wake up a lot more people. Our movement will be much stronger. I think the way things are going, we can't just sit around and wait for the next guy like RP to come around. That will not happen for a very long time.

I agree. I have never seen anyone else more perfect to be president, right at the perfect time we need him. Everything about him is great. You never see him get angry, even when mocked and provoked, he handles himself completely professionally and intellectually destroys his opposition, in a soft but firm voice.

Can you even imagine if he DID get elected this past election? Then we would have had some REAL change...