PDA

View Full Version : Station wants more guests.. I need some suggestions

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 10:05 PM
The radio station that interviewed Ron Paul this morning is interested in having some more political guests on. They got very positive feedback from the show and it appears the message of liberty is popular. I gave them a list of possibilities including Sanford, Schiff, Baldwin,etc... now does anyone else know of any other interesting guests I could get them in contact with? I am very excited to be helping to spread the word here in my part of the country and would love to get some thought provoking people on the air. So any suggestions?

btw - The station will be posting the interview with Dr. Paul on their website some time this weekend so as soon as I hear it is on I will be posting the link!

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Kokesh... if you need help contacting, let me know.

Tom Woods is always good, ditto on the contact thing...

Hmmm... who else :D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Kokesh would be perfect... The one host is liberal leaning and the other is on board with Dr. Paul with everything except for foreign policy/national security and I think Kokesh could do a fantastic job of turning him around.

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 10:23 PM
PM me the station info/times/etc and I'll call Adam...

sailor
03-14-2009, 02:05 AM
What about Scott Horton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EesdsVorBzQ&feature=related) of antiwar.com radio?! One radio host interviewing another?? Maybe it would work out well? Would love to hear it!

Also maybe an economist would be good to try to blow away the liberal host by showing how in economics we must always study all the effects of government spending not just the one most immediate effect. Maybe Tom Woods seeing how he has a best seller out he might want to promote a little bit more? :P

Just my two centing...

zara oly
03-15-2009, 02:04 PM
What about Scott Horton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EesdsVorBzQ&feature=related) of antiwar.com radio?! One radio host interviewing another?? Maybe it would work out well? Would love to hear it!

I love Scott Horton from antiwar radio. The best thing would be Scott Horton having his own television show. His interviews are amazing, and would at least add intellectual meat to the usual gist out there in the MSM.