PDA

View Full Version : Obama Deception hits #1 on Google vids!

susano
03-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Keep it up there!!!

http://video.google.com/

eOs
03-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Bump, here's the direct link.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195

It's Alex Jone's new documentary and yes it is number 1 on google vids. Going to watch it now, let's make this the official review of the movie thread.

donnay
03-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Excellent documentary. It has definitely opened a lot of neocon eyes that I know.

Obama is in office less than 2 months and he has broken so many campaign promise it hard to count them all.

DirtMcGirt
03-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Here is my review of the movie- Alex is either trying to hypnotize viewers in the video or he will end up disappearing from the Elites...

-If you have enough money to point 50 nuclear warheads at numerous countries and are able to create a bunker or missile defense that can keep your assets in one piece you are the most powerful country.

-Why the US thrived for so many years was b/c no conventional weapon could destroy our assets. Now its a whole new ballgame.

-It makes sense why there is so many more atheists; humans have always looked for the fountain of youth or eternal life from some unknown source and now most people are under the assumption that only way to stay alive is not by God but b/c of a powerful govt and military industrial complex. Back in the the day it would be man vs nature aka God now it is many putting faith in gov't and fearing other govt.

-Of course the old English banker and soviet banker bloodlines control everything. They started the money supply and central banks. England funded United States so of course their old money reigns supreme. (I need to do some research to see which area of the world or society was last to start a central bank, my guess it is a 3rd world country of today)

-Maybe there is a place in the middle east, a cave of some kind that many people are looking for where you can withstand any nuclear strike.

newbitech
03-13-2009, 10:22 PM
did anyone else get the recommend videos I got from google vid main site?

End Game, Freedom to Fascism in particular? Apparently those videos are domestic terrorist aka militia movement propaganda. Also noticed zeitgeist, and money as debt. Cool that google is educating the masses, but do they realize they may be fomenting domestic terrorism? Someone should warn them.!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3432/3353163916_65fa2db986.jpg

DirtMcGirt
03-13-2009, 10:41 PM
I thought it was better than endgame but there was still a lot of silliness in it... parts reminded me of the old "Faces of Death" videos for some reason. Also it takes him 3 hours to basically present a case how money that has earned interest the longest rules the world.

eOs
03-14-2009, 03:35 AM
I thought it was boring. He makes the same points over and over again, and if you've watched any of his other videos you already know this same old story. The elites control everything and are enslaving mankind.