PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Stossel and Ron Paul appearances

StudentForPaul08
03-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Both were great and I would like to add a bit to what people may not have seen.

Before Ron Paul on CNN was on, I had FOX news on because I saw that Stossel was going to be on Hannity's show. At the end of the segment Stossel and Hannity started to debate legalizing drugs and Stossel handed it to him. It was great.

Then,

I turned on CNN before Ron Paul came on and they were reading Jimmy Fallon questions from Larry King's website from viewers, on-air, the guy reading the questions asked Jimmy Fallon if he would have Ron Paul on his show, he seemed surprised but open to it, than Joyce quickly bragged Ron Paul was going to be on her show any minute.

Ron Paul interview and "debate" went great vs Baldwin. I mean He nailed it out of the park and Baldwin was really not making any points at all. The tube should be available soon but it was wonderful.

20/20 was great as well. :cool:

That's all from me haha. This is probably my longest post ever. Sorry. :rolleyes:

TER
03-13-2009, 08:47 PM
I watched more TV tonight than I have for a long time! A good night for liberty!

Bruno
03-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Apology denied. Post approved and appreciated. :D

It is a great day for Liberty! :)

StudentForPaul08
03-13-2009, 08:52 PM
I watched more TV tonight than I have for a long time! A good night for liberty!

Same here haha, now all we need to do is get Freedom Watch on FOX. One Liberty show on T.V. would do amazing because so many people liking one show = RATINGS!

I am excited. :cool:

RSLudlum
03-13-2009, 08:56 PM
A great night for the power of the market. It does seem that the market for liberty is growing upwards against the gravity of government ie
Market > Government ;)

Imperial
03-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Stossel on Hannity was great. Hannity likes to pick a favorite "yes man" who seems to agree with him and make it sound good.

When he was talking economics, he thought that it would be Stossel. Some lady seemed more liberal, and so Hannity tried to turn Stossel as his gun on her.

Thereafter, Stossel refused to speak on topics not in his expertise, so Hannity turned to Mexico. Stossel through out the Drug War, and Hannity said, "you want potheads on our streets?" When stossel made the point they are already among us, Hannity couldn't grasp the idea of a non-unique argument. It was hilarious when the lady turned on Hannity too.

Stossel pwned.

MRoCkEd
03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Anyone have the video of Stossel on Hannity?

hazek
03-14-2009, 03:40 PM
I really think Ron could have done a better job at explaining why exactly drug laws won't work.

I don't think people really understand why drug cartels couldn't exist without them and it kind of makes him look silly.

Just my two cents.