Edit

StudentForPaul08
03-13-2009, 08:54 PM
So does anyone still want public roads? :p

HECK NO

And do away with public schools imo :rolleyes:

johnrocks
03-13-2009, 08:55 PM
That was great. I gotta admit, private roads were the one area I never was on board with...until tonight. My eyes were open and I am now on board for private roads to compete with government.

purplechoe
03-13-2009, 09:05 PM
The Marijuana segment really got to me. Especially the part about that guy going to jail over selling Marijuana. The mayor, secretary of commerce, etc. were there to celebrate his opening up a business and then the Feds come and throw his ass in jail. :mad: To me it's not one of the bigger issues although I definitely support individuals freedom of choice, but that really stirred me up!

orafi
03-13-2009, 09:05 PM
youtube!

Epic
03-13-2009, 09:31 PM
That was great. I gotta admit, private roads were the one area I never was on board with...until tonight. My eyes were open and I am now on board for private roads to compete with government.

lol what was the sealing argument? Stossel was basically like government doesn't work because they have no incentive. Private businesses actually have an incentive to satisfy their customers cause they don't have a monopoly.

Which is what we already know...

ClayTrainor
03-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Can't wait to watch this when it's 'tubed.

You guys are getting me excited :D

MikeStanart
03-13-2009, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tda0-cDyD0U&feature=channel_page

1 of 6.

Click on Uploader to view other 5.

ClayTrainor
03-13-2009, 10:22 PM

1 of 6.

ohhhhhhhhh hells yes!!!!

thanks man.

heavenlyboy34
03-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Hannity tried to hijack Stossel's credibility tonite! :eek: He had Stossel on as a guest and used every issue to try to make Johnny look like a quack. For example, Sean tried to press Stossel to talk about an issue he hadn't researched yet-and Stossel's position on drugs-to paint Stossel as a far out wacko. :p Kludge would've gone berserk if he were there, I betcha. ;):eek: Kludge probably tubed it. Please youtube it for us, Kludgester (or someone else). :)

Hannity, as usual, fails at logic and rhetoric. :p

StudentForPaul08
03-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Hannity tried to hijack Stossel's credibility tonite! :eek: He had Stossel on as a guest and used every issue to try to make Johnny look like a quack. For example, Sean tried to press Stossel to talk about an issue he hadn't researched yet-and Stossel's position on drugs-to paint Stossel as a far out wacko. :p Kludge would've gone berserk if he were there, I betcha. ;):eek: Kludge probably tubed it. Please youtube it for us, Kludgester (or someone else). :)

Hannity, as usual, fails at logic and rhetoric. :p

I thought Stossel did well owning Hannity on the war on drugs for the 30 seconds they had lol

johnrocks
03-13-2009, 10:46 PM
lol what was the sealing argument? Stossel was basically like government doesn't work because they have no incentive. Private businesses actually have an incentive to satisfy their customers cause they don't have a monopoly.

Which is what we already know...

Your right, I just never thought much on this issue until tonight and it made so much sense and the "visual" of the cars on the private roads zooming past the ones idled in stuck traffic on public roads also helped.:p

Texan4Life
03-13-2009, 10:53 PM

1 of 6.

THANKS!!

I totally forgot to catch it on TV