PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul On Larry King Live 03/13/09 Video!

reduen
03-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Usually takes a while to process and somone beats me but here you go anyway...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTnOTJT6N-k

Maximilian American
03-13-2009, 08:23 PM
It says video is unavailable

purplechoe
03-13-2009, 08:25 PM

same here, I'd like to see it since I saw just the last minute of it on TV

Texan4Life
03-13-2009, 08:27 PM

same... maybe youtube is just being slow to process it??

reduen
yep it may take a few more minutes to process. I do not know why it takes so long for youtube do do this....

mrchubbs
mine is available

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufekh_SwZd0

Enjoy

purplechoe
03-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Usually takes a while to process and somone beats me but here you go anyway...:D

It's working now, thanks!

reduen
03-13-2009, 08:34 PM
So is mine Mr Chubbs....! Get out of my head (I mean thread mr. chubbs....!) lol

mrchubbs
03-13-2009, 08:39 PM
So is mine Mr Chubbs....! Get out of my head (I mean thread mr. chubbs....!) lol

:-)

Sorry.

I love these races. :-)

Enjoy!

reduen
03-13-2009, 08:44 PM

Sorry.

Enjoy!

Me too man... Keep tubein em up.

Pretty bad when the whole time I am recording something I am thinking, "oh man I hope I beat Mr. Chubbs this time....") :rolleyes: I really need to get a life!!! :o

purplechoe
03-13-2009, 08:46 PM

Sorry.

Enjoy!

Keep it up, I especially appreciate your uploads of Freedom Watch!

purplechoe
03-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Just finished watching it and though Ron was on top of his game! At first I was thinking why is that idiot Baldwin on there (I'm familiar with is past), but in the end him being an idiot just helped our cause. If people like him are going to be poster boys for keeping Marijuana illegal, we just might win this fight. ;)

DirtMcGirt
03-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Ron f'n dominated!!!

ClayTrainor
03-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Ron Paul, vs. a bad B-Movie actor..........

I don't think we had much chance of losing this one :p

Highland
03-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Thanks! I needed that!

raiha
03-13-2009, 10:31 PM
He's a real politician...ie knows how to sidestep direct questions. I still don't know whether he has smoked it or not. And i disagree with him on being stoned and driving. You cannot drive after smoking some pot because you are virtually comatose.

KramerDSP
03-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Comatose ? :rolleyes:

Digg up the video here:

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_Takes_Down_Baldwin_On_Legalizing_Drugs

steph3n
03-13-2009, 10:57 PM
He's a real politician...ie knows how to sidestep direct questions. I still don't know whether he has smoked it or not. And i disagree with him on being stoned and driving. You cannot drive after smoking some pot because you are virtually comatose.

:rolleyes: he has never even been in a room with it at all, that was more broad than not having smoked it.

Alawn
03-13-2009, 11:04 PM
There is no way he has ever smoked pot. I couldn't see him doing it in a million years.

Baldwin was an idiot.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-13-2009, 11:06 PM
More and more I am reminded why I so strongly supported this man for President. I wish he would run again but he'll probably pass. And usually two runs is the limit before you start looking like Lyndon LaRouche. Not that if runs I won't be there supporting and fighting for every vote for him again.

Aside from that, I'll take a Gary Johnson run and a Ron Paul endorsement.

qwerty
03-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Nice!

Trigonx
03-14-2009, 12:50 AM

Driving stoned is as easy as driving sober for most. But you are actually partly right, some people just shouldn't, and they know it.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-14-2009, 12:58 AM
In my opinion it is a tad unfair to criticize Baldwin. Ron Paul dominated the segment and Baldwin was a gentlemen about it. Now it's certainly not like I am feeling bad about Dr. Paul getting majority air time because he has been hosed in the past. But give credit where credit is due. Even when Dr. Paul and Baldwin started to speak at the same time Baldwin still asked Dr. Paul to go on ahead. Even with Baldwin commenting, I wonder how many of your supporters smoke pot was not a personal attack or really over the top.

I would have like to seen a longer segment where Baldwin and Dr. Paul got to have a conversation about it. Baldwin was pitching the typical collectivist viewpoint. It should be illegal because it makes the forest safer. Baldwin was willing to consider medicinal use. I think if they had the opportunity to really talk Dr. Paul might have pointed out a few more of the weaknesses of the dark side.

Dr. Paul's biggest point wasn't really addressed and that was it should be up to the states and the fed should have no part of it. Dr. Paul made the point but Baldwin did not have the time to comment on it for further discussion.

I respect Baldwin for allowing Dr. Paul to dominate the segment and being a gentleman about it, listening to Dr. Paul, and not constantly trying to interrupt.

raiha
03-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Baldwin looked a bit stoned to me.

DFF
03-14-2009, 02:27 AM
That's what happens when logic meets parroted opinion; you wind up looking like a stone cold dumbass.

tremendoustie
03-14-2009, 02:32 AM

Wow, he just absolutely destroyed Baldwin.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-14-2009, 02:32 AM
Ron Paul, vs. a bad B-Movie actor..........

I don't think we had much chance of losing this one :p

in the eyes of the average citizen, Ron Paul just lost some credibility. So i would not consider this type of interview a "win" exactly. He is proud and sturdy and his beliefs, and i agree with him. But the fact that he was debating that clown Baldwin with that Waste of time from the View makes me mad. he deserves better than that shit. Someone needs to speak with Rons publicist, bad move in my opinion.

tremendoustie
03-14-2009, 02:36 AM
in the eyes of the average citizen, Ron Paul just lost some credibility. So i would not consider this type of interview a "win" exactly. He is proud and sturdy and his beliefs, and i agree with him. But the fact that he was debating that clown Baldwin with that Waste of time from the View makes me mad. he deserves better than that shit. Someone needs to speak with Rons publicist, bad move in my opinion.

No way, I thought he came out looking great. He left it open to the states to regulate, and he didn't come off as a fan of pot -- just an opponent of national prohibition.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-14-2009, 03:23 PM
No way, I thought he came out looking great. He left it open to the states to regulate, and he didn't come off as a fan of pot -- just an opponent of national prohibition.

But we all follow paul and we know his stance. For an average viewer on CNN who does not know anything about paul, it was a laughable segment. If larry King had conducted the interview it at least would have been a little more serious. Baldwin? i mean for fuck sake, the guy is a loser, and Ron shouldn't have to debate such morons. If viewers who are anti-legalization even stuck around to watch it, they didn't learn anything, just pauls stance on states rights. No historical information, etc. But hey, at least Ron is getting on T.V. I just wish it was on more serious subjects and with more acredited debaters.

Join The Paul Side
03-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Great video.

blocks
03-14-2009, 04:59 PM
In my opinion it is a tad unfair to criticize Baldwin. Ron Paul dominated the segment and Baldwin was a gentlemen about it. Now it's certainly not like I am feeling bad about Dr. Paul getting majority air time because he has been hosed in the past. But give credit where credit is due. Even when Dr. Paul and Baldwin started to speak at the same time Baldwin still asked Dr. Paul to go on ahead. Even with Baldwin commenting, I wonder how many of your supporters smoke pot was not a personal attack or really over the top.

I would have like to seen a longer segment where Baldwin and Dr. Paul got to have a conversation about it. Baldwin was pitching the typical collectivist viewpoint. It should be illegal because it makes the forest safer. Baldwin was willing to consider medicinal use. I think if they had the opportunity to really talk Dr. Paul might have pointed out a few more of the weaknesses of the dark side.

Dr. Paul's biggest point wasn't really addressed and that was it should be up to the states and the fed should have no part of it. Dr. Paul made the point but Baldwin did not have the time to comment on it for further discussion.

I respect Baldwin for allowing Dr. Paul to dominate the segment and being a gentleman about it, listening to Dr. Paul, and not constantly trying to interrupt.

I completely agree. I did wince a little when Dr. Paul brought up nicotine being more addictive because I knew Baldwin was gonna hit him back with the fact that nicotine doesn't impair motor skills. In fact, I think studies have shown that it actually improved them by calming nerves.