PDA

View Full Version : are there really over 400 folks in RPF right now?

mstrmac1
03-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Like the good old days.... feels good!

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 04:34 PM
300 guest?

SLSteven
03-13-2009, 04:39 PM
300 guest?

Missouri law enforcement profilers..

JoshLowry
03-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Yea, there was a surge in the General Politics forum, someone must have linked to a thread in there from another semi-large website.

It's passed though.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Yea, there was a surge in the General Politics forum, someone must have linked to a thread in there from another semi-large website.

It's passed though.

Does you log show the referrer?

JoshLowry
03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
I use google analytics but they only update every 24 hours. I'll post if I figure it out later.

Johnnybags
03-13-2009, 04:43 PM

law enforcement officers. Beck must have tripped DEFCON 1.

mstrmac1
03-13-2009, 04:46 PM
maybe its ronpaulsingles.com...LOL

rational thinker
03-13-2009, 04:47 PM
What? Are you kidding me? The good old days?

Back in the good old days, this was nothing, I tell ya, nothing!

A typical day had about over 2000 viewing in RPF Grassroots alone! Over 5000 on a special day. ;)

Shit, now I'm sad.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 04:47 PM
could it be the constitution revolution thing?

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 04:48 PM

A typical day had about over 2000 viewing in RPF Grassroots alone! Over 5000 on a special day. ;)

Shit, now I'm sad.

Some people are summertime soldiers... and that is ok.
But you see who sticks around for the long haul regardless of the season.

Trigonx
03-13-2009, 04:48 PM

Shit, now I'm sad.

We only broke 4k once, and that was on the Iowa Caucus. 1/3/08

mstrmac1
03-13-2009, 04:50 PM

Shit, now I'm sad.

Slow down now..... I agree! Im just saying it seems to be getting some traction again!

nate895
03-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Some people are summertime soldiers... and that is ok.
But you see who sticks around for the long haul regardless of the season.

Internet activity isn't the best judge of that, the best judge is who will still turn out when an election is near, and especially when they have a Ron Paul candidate that they can vote, whether it be President or County Commissioner. I mean, people have better things to do with their lives than sit on a political forum. Hell, if I had a GF to hang out with, I'd almost never be on here. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be hittin' the trail when campaign season comes around.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Internet activity isn't the best judge of that, the best judge is who will still turn out when an election is near, and especially when they have a Ron Paul candidate that they can vote, whether it be President or County Commissioner. I mean, people have better things to do with their lives than sit on a political forum. Hell, if I had a GF to hang out with, I'd almost never be on here. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be hittin' the trail when campaign season comes around.

The number of activist online correlates to the number of activist working.
This is a hub of information exchange.

The number of people knocking on doors during the campaign compared to the number of people knocking on doors now has decrease in the same percent as the number of people who visit this forum.

They are summertime soldiers.
They will be back in 2011...maybe as late as 2012.

Bruno
03-13-2009, 05:25 PM

lmao

paulitics
03-13-2009, 05:26 PM
This is because of the controversy with that pamphlet I'm sure. There are over 60 pages in that thread alone. There are infowars people, people from digg, google. Hopefully it continues. I'm glad people who were dormant for a while are coming back.

rational thinker
03-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Slow down now..... I agree! Im just saying it seems to be getting some traction again!

Yeah, I feel ya.

nate895
03-13-2009, 06:53 PM
The number of activist online correlates to the number of activist working.
This is a hub of information exchange.

The number of people knocking on doors during the campaign compared to the number of people knocking on doors now has decrease in the same percent as the number of people who visit this forum.

They are summertime soldiers.
They will be back in 2011...maybe as late as 2012.

Umm...I'm sorry, but you just look like a cult when you start knocking on doors for politics when you are not out for a campaign.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Umm...I'm sorry, but you just look like a cult when you start knocking on doors for politics when you are not out for a campaign.

It is called introducing yourself to your neighbor.
DO you understand what is expected of C4L members?
Its called canvassing your precinct.
People are more willing to listen to you when their isn't a political campaign going on.
You have a lot to learn.

nate895
03-13-2009, 07:05 PM
It is called introducing yourself to your neighbor.
DO you understand what is expected of C4L members?
Its called canvassing your precinct.
People are more willing to listen to you when their isn't a political campaign going on.
You have a lot to learn.

I already know my neighbors, and talk to them about politics sometimes, except the people across the street who are big Democrats, their house was plastered with Obama signs.

I am NOT going to go to some guy who lives twenty houses down from me and talk to him about the wonders of libertarianism. I try to get as many strangers as I can at school and during campaigns.

Edit: BTW, I am doing a speech tomorrow about the government interfering in our economy for speech and debate. I hope it convinces somebody, at districts I was the only one (besides a girl who spoke on the wonders of Turkey) who didn't advocate some form of government regulations/intervention.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 07:06 PM
I already know my neighbors, and talk to them about politics sometimes, except the people across the street who are big Democrats, their house was plastered with Obama signs.

I am NOT going to go to some guy who lives twenty houses down from me and talk to him about the wonders of libertarianism. I try to get as many strangers as I can at school and during campaigns.

BUt not everyone knows their neighbors, and I wasn't talking about you.
Everyone needs to have the trust of the people on their street.
That is what grassroots lobbying is about.

Summertime soldiers only show up when there is an election...
THe few that hang around do the hard work.

I corrected your assertion. Get it?

wd4freedom
03-13-2009, 07:35 PM

Shit, now I'm sad.

will those days ever return again?

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 07:55 PM
will those days ever return again?

If ROn runs in 2012, we will beat 2008 records.

nate895
03-13-2009, 08:02 PM
If ROn runs in 2012, we will beat 2008 records.

I will bet that if Ron Paul runs again, we shall at least double participation on Iowa Caucus night. I will bet $100 March 2009 dollars (so, adjust for inflation, 1/9 oz. of gold) that. Anybody up for it?

mstrmac1
03-13-2009, 08:09 PM
The RON Paul army is growing. My whole family used to be neocons and have seen the light. They all are Praying that Ron announces one more run so they wont make the same mistake by voting for a neocon. This place will ROCK AGAIN. Pledge for ron paul

www.constitutionrevolution2012.com

LibertyEagle
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM

Nate, I can see where you're coming from. But, nowadays, people are scared and many are looking for answers. You'll know when it's the right time. :)