PDA

View Full Version : Lt Holtz from Missouri Police is Now on Radio Tune in

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 02:49 PM
internet feed
thanks to sluggo
http://www.streamaudio.com/stations/player/pages/newplayer/index_win.asp?Owner=&public=&headertext=The_Eagle_93.9&Station=KSSZ_FM&Mac=No&OptIn=&Streamtype=&filename=

or try this
http://theeagle939.com/

Update: Mike Ferguson now asks Holtz: Who did the research?

Holtz says that it doesnt mean that Ron Paul supporters are terrorists and this document doesnt mean they will focus on those people
its only a training manual
lol
so this is all a misunderstanding and everyone here is over reacting.

Ferguson and the radio host pretty much agree

Ferguson is worried about the document. It will suppress political activism. (WTH :eek: )

Lt Holtz just kept repeating the same talking point over and over and over like a robot
Holtz never answered any question directly
sounded like the PR guy from a late night tv Infomercial
very boring interview

The Callers were awsome
they all hit the right points
theyre good people who are really pissed

The radio host was super weak. Radio host was pretty much sympathizing with that document
he called libertarians anarchists at least 99 times and associated it with Ron Paul
sounds like the MICA PR guy

my opinion
Ferguson was really weak
sadly Ferguson never brought up the fact that the document also attacks anti illegal immigration activists, pro lifers. and many other groups also didnt call it what it is
"Profiling"
he was worried it "would supress political activism" ?
WTF
also im sad Ferguson failed to mention other targetted parties like Chuck Baldwin or the Constitution party(though im not surprised since he was a paid Barr employee)
Hey maybe they do belong on that list. I dont know
its good to mention everyone because it tends to help your cause in these situations
Since cops are all humans Im sure that any uneducated LEO who reads that document would be more likely to be trigger happy when he stops a Ron Paul supporter fearing for his life from this possible "militia" terrorist

This was excellent PR for MICA & the MO HWPD
it wasnt the best PR for RPers

JoshLowry
03-13-2009, 02:52 PM
I cant get the stream to load.
Someone write down cliff notes!

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Nothing to see here folks, just a training exercise :rolleyes:

LittleLightShining
03-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Please, please please let someone have tubed this. Mike was amazing!

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 03:02 PM
They are telling LE to watch out for RON PAUL and BOB BARR signs/stickers as a sign of anti-government paramilitary groups.
There is no way around that info.
Yeah- its education...the wrong kind.

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Yes, I was hoping to hear the profiling card being played...

LittleLightShining
03-13-2009, 03:04 PM
internet feed
thanks to sluggo
http://www.streamaudio.com/stations/player/pages/newplayer/index_win.asp?Owner=&public=&headertext=The_Eagle_93.9&Station=KSSZ_FM&Mac=No&OptIn=&Streamtype=&filename=

or try this
http://theeagle939.com/

Update: Mike Ferguson now asks Holtz: Who did the research?

Holtz says that it doesnt mean that Ron Paul supporters are terrorists and this document doesnt mean they will focus on those people
its only a training manual
lol
so this is all a misunderstanding and everyone here is over reacting.

Ferguson and the radio host pretty much agree

Ferguson is worried about the document.

Lt Holtz just kept repeating the same talking point over and over and over like a robot
very boring interview

my opinion
Ferguson was really weak
sadly Ferguson never brought up the fact that the document also attacks anti illegal immigration activists, pro lifers. and many other groups also didnt call it what it is
"Profiling"Not true. He did say that. I thought he did a great job questioning Hotz. We need a tube!

UtahApocalypse
03-13-2009, 03:05 PM
YT please !! That stations player don't work for beans.

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Not true. He did say that. I thought he did a great job questioning Hotz. We need a tube!

i swear he didnt
i listened to the whole thing

After Lt Holtz was gone he said there are other people who are anti IRS but he didnt say that the document "lists" them

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Yes, I was hoping to hear the profiling card being played...

Caller mentioned it.

LittleLightShining
03-13-2009, 03:10 PM
i swear he didnt
i listened to the whole thing

After Lt Holtz was gone he said there are other people who are anti IRS but he didnt say that the document "lists" themHmmm... we'll see. I'll take it back if I'm wrong. I'm good at admitting the error of my ways :D When I'm wrong :p

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Caller mentioned it.

yep the callers did awsome
i should add that

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Hmmm... we'll see. I'll take it back if I'm wrong. I'm good at admitting the error of my ways :D When I'm wrong :p

same here LLS. Id be damned if I was wrong but if I was Ill admit and Ill even say sorry to top you
lol

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 03:12 PM
still on, just took a call. he brought up the profiling card :D. The host seems to be dropping the term "anarchist" a lot... Painting Libertarians/etc (who believe in the non-aggression principle) as the kind of violent extremist that is ignorantly associated with anarchy...

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:14 PM
still on, just took a call. he brought up the profiling card :D. The host seems to be dropping the term "anarchist" a lot... Painting Libertarians/etc (who believe in the non-aggression principle) as the kind of violent extremist that is ignorantly associated with anarchy...

i agree the host seems to be trying to paint Ron Paul supporters in a certain way. i dont know why he would do that

radio host sounds more like the Police PR guy

JoshLowry
03-13-2009, 03:16 PM
i agree the host seems to be trying to paint Ron Paul supporters in a certain way. i dont know why he would do that

He is "allowed" to be a radio host, isn't he?

They're all in on it! [/tinfoil hat]

:D

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMO3iLq_kAU

:p

A. Havnes
03-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Hope someone youtubes it!

torchbearer
Gary Nolan is a true LPer..

UtahApocalypse

http://catmas.com/images/2007/07/its-a-trap.jpg

This seems to have played right into their hands so far then.

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:20 PM

btw hes not being a fair radio host
he already took a side

this ass is still using the term anarchists
wtf?

LittleLightShining
03-13-2009, 03:20 PM
still on, just took a call. he brought up the profiling card :D. The host seems to be dropping the term "anarchist" a lot... Painting Libertarians/etc (who believe in the non-aggression principle) as the kind of violent extremist that is ignorantly associated with anarchy...Yep, there he goes again saying anarchists associate "with those kinds of politics."

Nolan believes that if you're investigating a militia group "this" could be a sign for law enforcement. What the hell does that mean?

Holy heck I really am not enjoying listening to Nolan.

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Yep, there he goes again saying anarchists associate "with those kinds of politics."

Nolan believes that if you're investigating a militia group "this" could be a sign for law enforcement. What the hell does that mean?

Holy heck I really am not enjoying listening to Nolan.

except for the callers I feel this was really horrible PR for us. from an average joe point of view I think the radio host is right & Lt Holtz is a hero. I now believe Ron Paul is a fringe person and his supporters are "Anarchists"

A. Havnes
03-13-2009, 03:23 PM
I can't listen to it, but from what I'm reading it doesn't sound like it's helping us much.

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Gary Nolan is a true LPer..

Then how does he reconcile the non-aggression principle with his continuing use of the word anarchist in a negative light? Does he not know of the anarcho-capitalist wing of the LP?

LittleLightShining
03-13-2009, 03:26 PM
This makes me sad. I thought it was good when the officer was on and then it all fell apart.

Sandra
03-13-2009, 03:26 PM
:mad::mad:This went where it was supposed to go and it worked like a charm. This wasn't a "leaked" memo. It was sent to AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as AJ's involvement, I don't know. :mad::mad::mad:

tremendoustie
03-13-2009, 03:27 PM

And here's reason #1 to never call yourself an anarchist, or even, I think, anarcho-capitalist. People have visions of bomb weilding terrorists floating in their heads, even though it's 100% untrue.

Repeat after me: voluntaryist. And, voluntary government, not no government. That conveys the truth: The statists are the ones using violence to accomplish their goals.

UtahApocalypse
03-13-2009, 03:29 PM
:mad::mad:This went where it was supposed to go and it worked like a charm. This wasn't a "leaked" memo. It was sent to AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as AJ's involvement, I don't know. :mad::mad::mad:

first thing you have said in two days that i agree with.

pcosmar
03-13-2009, 03:29 PM
This is the problem with using a Neo Con radio station. :(

pcosmar
03-13-2009, 03:30 PM

http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/floppy_fail.jpg

Still.

Sandra
03-13-2009, 03:31 PM

Still.

Huh?

A. Havnes
03-13-2009, 03:33 PM

Still.

That's hilarious! I actually miss those old boot disks, too.

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 03:34 PM

Aj's involvement?
in what?

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 03:34 PM

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/salem21_2006/oh_noes.gif

lulz...

It wasn't bad...

What is good is that it is getting out. This was just the first. Hopefully people will keep their ducks in a row as they work on this...

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Then how does he reconcile the non-aggression principle with his continuing use of the word anarchist in a negative light? Does he not know of the anarcho-capitalist wing of the LP?

The GOPlite wing of the party can't stand the anarchist wing of the party.
Bandarik beat Nolan, Nolan may have been severely pissed about that.

LittleLightShining
03-13-2009, 04:05 PM
The more I think about it the more irritated I am. I thought Mike did a great job (I'm sounding like a broken record) up to the officer leaving. There were bits and pieces here and there that were ok but he really let Nolan keep hammering on the anarchist/militia aspect when what he should have been saying is, "Look, people that support these 3rd parties, candidates and organizations such as the C4L are people who believe in the rule of law. They are disenfranchised with the system which treats the citizens of this country not as participants in the process but rather as people to be ruled over." This is not about anarchy it's about the Constitution.

JVParkour
03-13-2009, 04:05 PM
One thing that really interests me in the word "anarchist" and the connotations it carries with it. I know the truth, most are peaceful people who believe that things would simply be better without a government; but find it highly interesting how it seems everyone in the media paints it as the evil ski mask wearing kid throwing a molotov cocktail or some sort of bomb...

Oh..and hello RPHawaii, its Jacob from CPAC!

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2009, 04:21 PM
One thing that really interests me in the word "anarchist" and the connotations it carries with it. I know the truth, most are peaceful people who believe that things would simply be better without a government; but find it highly interesting how it seems everyone in the media paints it as the evil ski mask wearing kid throwing a molotov cocktail or some sort of bomb...

Oh..and hello RPHawaii, its Jacob from CPAC!

Nice to put faces with names.

I think we need to be ready to counter the "anarchy" rhetoric.

And I'll be a bit disappointed if the host was allowing his personal issues color his reporting. With friends like that...

Cowlesy
03-13-2009, 04:27 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/salem21_2006/oh_noes.gif

lulz...

It wasn't bad...

What is good is that it is getting out. This was just the first. Hopefully people will keep their ducks in a row as they work on this...

awesome.

A. Havnes
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Youtube bump.