PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on "Larry King" tonight

qwerty
03-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Dr. Paul will be appearing on "Larry King Live" tonight at 9 pm eastern on CNN. Joy Behar will be guest hosting, and the topic will be the legalization of marijuana.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=13230

:D

Lucille
03-13-2009, 12:55 PM
What? No rehashing of the earmarks nonsense?

It was great when he got Behar to admit that late term abortion is murder. I wonder what he can trick her into admitting tonight.

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Dr. Paul will be appearing on "Larry King Live" tonight at 9 pm eastern on CNN. Joy Behar will be guest hosting, and the topic will be the legalization of marijuana.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=13230

:D

No effing way
really?

this is great but arent there things more important at this time than the legalization of marijuana?

hint: like the economy? or foreign policy? or China losing confidence in the dollar?

pahs1994
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
lol i think this is more important to me

MRoCkEd
03-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Awesome. I bet she'll try to make the argument for tax revenue, and Dr. Paul will say "I don't even want to tax it."

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 01:15 PM
lol i think this is more important to me

really?
:(

Bruno
03-13-2009, 01:18 PM
me too

pahs1994
03-13-2009, 02:23 PM
really?
:(

well sort of.. im not gonna lie :D

I know there is alot more important things, but I just think this is the time to make it possible now because alot of states will want to get greedy and legalize then tax it cause they are going broke. imo

Just like after 9/11 when we ran around like our heads were cut off and they took away our liberty. Now they are going bankrupt and they can s@!# their pants and give us some stuff too. For a price of course. i know its sad...

StudentForPaul08
03-13-2009, 02:25 PM
What? No rehashing of the earmarks nonsense?

It was great when he got Behar to admit that late term abortion is murder. I wonder what he can trick her into admitting tonight.

Hopefully that stimulus and bailouts suck and do not work. Than she would be close to our viewpoint. She already agrees with his foreign policy and probably most social issues.

UtahApocalypse
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Knowing Ron Paul he will gracefully link legalizing may jane to fixing the economy.

qh4dotcom
03-13-2009, 05:14 PM
What about China? Will he talk about his prediction that China will stop buying Treasury bonds especially now that China is worried about the value of their US dollar investments?

MsDoodahs
03-13-2009, 05:35 PM
What about China? Will he talk about his prediction that China will stop buying Treasury bonds especially now that China is worried about the value of their US dollar investments?

If Ron can connect THOSE two, it will be pretty darned amazing, but he's gotten so much better with the interviews that if he's on top of his game, he just might pull it off!

zach
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Larry's site doesn't say anything about Paul but mentions the other people.

So what's up.

haaaylee
03-13-2009, 07:34 PM
let's all get high!

satchelmcqueen
03-13-2009, 07:46 PM
my only fear is that king might try to make paul look bad over this. all it takes to turn some people away from our movement is the right to your own body. hope it goes well tonight.

Gaius1981
03-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Well I honestly hope he prepared for the interview, using the KingSim (Larry King Simulator).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_hkA2jWQs

zach
03-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Check it,

It was Joy Behar moderating a debate between Stephen Baldwin and him.
Stephen talked for about five minutes of the fifteen, said that most RP supporters probably smoked pot, Paul talked the remaining 10 and said leave this issue to the state level, and it was a good debate, despite Stephen being a douche.

kahless
03-13-2009, 08:06 PM
my only fear is that king might try to make paul look bad over this. all it takes to turn some people away from our movement is the right to your own body. hope it goes well tonight.

I have yet to see it but getting allot of shit from people that know I support RP. I have been told that he waffled on question that he wants all drugs legalized.

If that is what happened it is damaging to RP here considering we live in an area that have witnessed the transformation of normal people into violent monsters as a result of hard core drugs.

MRoCkEd
03-13-2009, 08:12 PM
I have yet to see it but getting allot of shit from people that know I support RP. I have been told that he waffled on question that he wants all drugs legalized.

If that is what happened it is damaging to RP here considering we live in an area that have witnessed the transformation of normal people into violent monsters as a result of hard core drugs.
He said he wants to move authority to the states

revolutionary8
03-13-2009, 08:16 PM

what?
try seratonin re-uptake inhibitors. Andrea Yates, Columbine Kids, Amish massacre, even the freaking CHIMPANZEE who ripped that poor lady's face off was on anti-depressants. Chickity Check yerself before you wreck yourself.
(unless of course you define "hard core drugs" as pharmaceuticals- if so, pardon me.) PCP? Doesn't even COMPARE statistically to our problems with SRIs.
Please, do your own research...
Oh, and if you are talking about meth, ask yourself WHO produces the effedrin in the capsule form that is the KEY INGREDIENT in methamphetamine production.
I don't know if you are a Southpark fan, but the episode where the kids were "unruly" so they put all the kids in the town on prozac, and Cartman was haunted by a hallucination of Britney Spears' head on an aardvark body, was not so far *off*. lol
ps- Chef had to come in and save them all from big pharma, a life of boredom and apathy, and Phil Collins.

LibertyEagle
03-13-2009, 08:18 PM

Kahless, when you see the interview, I think you'll be happy. Dr. Paul did a great job. :)

TXcarlosTX
03-13-2009, 08:20 PM
ron paul was a cobra on this interview!!!!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/carlosbucbuc/strikehard.jpg

Pepsi
03-14-2009, 12:24 AM
Here is the Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfWE1T8uTBI