PDA

View Full Version : Romney Flops at CFG meeting lol

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Mitt Flip Flop Romney will never change
Ill never forget how he laughed at Ron Paul when he said there was a recession and he said the economy is all fine and dandy
what a deuce
http://www.gop12.com/2009/03/insider-romney-flops-at-club-for-growth.html

Last weekend, The Club for Growth hosted three potential 2012 candidates: Mark Sanford, Mitt Romney, and Jim DeMint.

Ken Silverstein says both Sanford and DeMint held their own on the platform.

Mitt Romney? Not so much.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Just looks like the usual typical "GREAT" potential GOP 2012 POTUS material to me.< IMHO > :rolleyes: :D

< LMAO! >

Thanks, I needed that. :)

angelatc
03-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Ill never forget how he laughed at Ron Paul when he said there was a recession and he said the economy is all fine and dandy

OMG! I totally forgot about that!

SovereignMN
03-13-2009, 10:26 AM

Can anyone dig up the youtube on that?

Johnnybags
03-13-2009, 10:29 AM
and the organization to be the #1 contender no matter what. He is the business roundtable and chamber of commerce poster child. He is also the worlds best flip flopper. So that takes you half way. He'll be campaigning in a year.

specsaregood
03-13-2009, 10:29 AM

It's about on par with his comment about bombing iran:

"You sit down with your attorneys," said Romney, explaining his decision-making process in a time of potential crisis. --Romney

Todd
03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
what a deuce

Got a video link to that? I just love to jog my memory from time to time and it's also nice to show this to the naysayers who thought Romney was a "conservative" with smarts.

specsaregood
03-13-2009, 10:44 AM
The thing about Romney is, if he had gone out there and copied Ron Paul word for word, positions on issues, everything, that slickster could have won the whole thing. note: I'm not saying he would have been sincere about it, just saying If he had done that he might have won. He wouldn't have had a national legislature record to prove him wrong he could have used a strong 10th amendment stance to justify all his non-conservative policies while governor.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2009, 10:48 AM
The thing about Romney is, if he had gone out there and copied Ron Paul word for word, positions on issues, everything, that slickster could have won the whole thing. note: I'm not saying he would have been sincere about it, just saying If he had done that he might have won. He wouldn't have had a national legislature record to prove him wrong he could have used a strong 10th amendment stance to justify all his non-conservative policies while governor. Looks, money AND brains? That's a lot to wish for.<IMHO> :D I think it was just simply the Dumocraps turn. ;)

specsaregood
03-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Looks, money AND brains? That's a lot to wish for.<IMHO> :D I think it was just simply the Dumocraps turn. ;)

Perhaps, but all he would have needed was a different script to work off of.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Perhaps, but all he would have needed was a different script to work off of. You could be right. :) Ain't 20/20 hindsight just great? ;) Moot point.<IMHO> :(

specsaregood
03-13-2009, 10:58 AM
You could be right. :) Ain't 20/20 hindsight just great? ;) Moot point.<IMHO> :(

Sure enough, but I'd be less than surprised if we get a couple of people working off the new script come next Republican primary.

pcosmar
03-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Sure enough, but I'd be less than surprised if we get a couple of people working off the new script come next Republican primary.

Here we go again.

http://punditkitchen.wordpress.com/files/2008/05/political-pictures-mitt-romney-fudge-packing.jpg

acptulsa
03-13-2009, 11:06 AM

I would, too, considering even McCain is working off of our script now.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Sure enough, but I'd be less than surprised if we get a couple of people working off the new script come next Republican primary. Principled non-voter here. ;) Nothing much of anything actually surprises me anymore. :(

AdamT
03-13-2009, 01:07 PM
What a sick sight it will be to have to watch Romney on the debate stage in '12. Once was bad enough.

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 01:12 PM
What a sick sight it will be to have to watch Romney on the debate stage in '12. Once was bad enough.

i hope he wastes another 40 Million.
then loses
because hes a deuce bag

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Here we go again.

http://punditkitchen.wordpress.com/files/2008/05/political-pictures-mitt-romney-fudge-packing.jpg

lmao

V-rod
03-14-2009, 03:19 AM
I would be more inclined to consider supporting Romney if he shed a lot of that guarded plastic fakeness that hovers all around him. Most of the liars in congress are more "real" than him in regards to communication.

Aratus
03-14-2009, 04:52 AM
mitt romney...