PDA

View Full Version : ADL announces List of Antisemites: Michael Badnarik on the "list"

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 09:01 AM
why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

The Anti-Defamation League (aka "the Israeli or ELSE" lobby) has announced a new list of anti-semitic "extremists" that you should watch out for. Who are they?

None other than... ya, you guessed it, those evil Constitutional scholar Michael Badnarik (Libertarian Presidential candidate 2004) and anti-IRS tax protesters Joe Banister and Tommy Cryer. Among others, of course.

http://militantlibertarian.blogspot.com/2009/03/adl-keeps-showing-true-colors.html

heres the "List" of upcoming antisemitic racist right wing events

http://www.adl.org/Learn/Events_2001/events_2001_ref.asp?XState=Florida

Dripping Rain
03-14-2009, 01:37 PM
bump for this hate group to get more attention

donnay
03-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Actually they are giving free publicity for people to check them out:

"Right-wing extremist conference focusing on government conspiracies. Among invited speakers are Joe Banister, Tommy Cryer, Pat Shannan, Dave Von Kleist, Jack McLamb, Greg Dixon, Ted Gunderson, and Michael Badnarik."

:D

Cowlesy
03-14-2009, 02:00 PM
why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

http://militantlibertarian.blogspot.com/2009/03/adl-keeps-showing-true-colors.html

heres the "List" of upcoming antisemitic racist right wing events

http://www.adl.org/Learn/Events_2001/events_2001_ref.asp?XState=Florida

Events that will occur in 2001....so are you time traveling or what?

EDIT: Nevermind I had a retarded moment.

Cowlesy
03-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Why are they on the list? There must be a reason or evidence that supports why they would put them on a list.

Dripping Rain
03-14-2009, 02:05 PM
edit: NVM

Dripping Rain
03-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Why are they on the list? There must be a reason or evidence that supports why they would put them on a list.

youll have to email them and ask them
as far as I go I wouldnt touch them with a stick
I dont want to be added to a "list"

Dripping Rain
03-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Actually they are giving free publicity for people to check them out:

"Right-wing extremist conference focusing on government conspiracies. Among invited speakers are Joe Banister, Tommy Cryer, Pat Shannan, Dave Von Kleist, Jack McLamb, Greg Dixon, Ted Gunderson, and Michael Badnarik."

:D

i wont count on it

Uriel999
03-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Sweet, Badnarick is gonna be in pcola on the 27th! I am gonna try to check that out.

emazur
03-14-2009, 02:28 PM

I saw a video of Badnarik's constitution class that boils down to this: the Jews didn't put up much resistance to Nazis as their rights were eroded, and we in the US shouldn't make the same mistake.

Sandra
03-14-2009, 03:00 PM
The adl will pretty much list anything as well as some Jewish event they don't agree with.

Galileo Galilei
03-14-2009, 03:25 PM
The ADL is a racist group that spews anti-American hatred.

Badnarik and von Kleist are frinds of mine, both are pro-Semitic.

devil21
03-14-2009, 03:41 PM
I didn't make the list again? I gotta start working harder...

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 11:42 AM
I didn't make the list again? I gotta start working harder...

lol
contact the ADL and ask them why they added Badnarik to the list
top it with all your personal details and theyll be more than glad to do it

TrueFreedom
03-15-2009, 12:12 PM
No he's not an anti-semite (Badnarik). He only said that the Jews caused their own death bc they did not write stories saying the Nazi's were wrong in newspapers run by Hitler. Nevermind the fact that had they tried that they probably would have been killed. A smart man that Badnarik is.

Liberty Star
03-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Since arabs and jews are both semites, this is going to be an interesting list.

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Since arabs and jews are both semites, this is going to be an interesting list.

its really scary. I dont think the ADL lists Arabs with them as semites eventhough theyre all historically related

the ADL is a radical hate group with some schizophrenic bas***ds compiling their lists for them
quite ironic

paulitics
03-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm beginning to see how racist the ADL is. Anyone they disagree with is a white supremicist.
They group everyone together under this category. You don't like the federal reserve, you must be an antisemite. You want to maintain national sovereignty, racist. So, they are the one's stereotypying, and they show their disdain for a certain group of people who fit into a category which are by and large patriotic americans. I think they are a radical hate group, who hates certain cultures and values in America.