PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Deception: An Alex Jones Film (Online Google Video!!!!)

qwerty
03-13-2009, 06:29 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195

Send that link to everyone you know and donīt know! EVERYBODY!

Everyone must see it!

homepage, http://www.obamadeception.net/

If you want to download this film and make DVDīs, visit this topic, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=183393

:cool:

Ps. Please, let this thread be here too that people can easily find a online video link for this document!

Thanks!

qwerty
03-13-2009, 06:54 AM
We really must spread this link everywhere online, it will open eyes :)

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-13-2009, 07:08 AM
AJ's best yet. I added it to my www.TrueWorldHistory.info (http://www.TrueWorldHistory.info) homepage.

Conza88
03-13-2009, 07:47 AM
There is already another full length one out there. With 500 votes.

qwerty
03-13-2009, 07:56 AM
There is already another full length one out there. With 500 votes.

OMG, you again....:rolleyes:

A. Havnes
03-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Awesome!

qwerty
03-13-2009, 07:59 AM
Awesome!

Spread the word about it!

angelatc
03-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Is AJ distributing this free of charge, or are we stealing this movie?

Freedom Forever
03-13-2009, 08:06 AM

It's free of charge. He told listeners he wants us to make copies of the DVD.

qwerty
03-13-2009, 08:14 AM

I think AJ really wants to change the world and wants to be heard...

This way he will get to his goal faster than with selling DVDīs, thatīs for sure! Thereīs also download links for this movie in other thread...

qwerty
03-13-2009, 08:15 AM

Yeah, i think also that AJ is here to change the world not to make money...

Danke
03-13-2009, 08:17 AM
It is free, but I bought the DVD anyway to support his efforts.

qwerty
03-13-2009, 08:25 AM
It is free, but I bought the DVD anyway to support his efforts.

Supporting is very important too that we can have new documents too!

But spreading the free video around is the most important thing!

:)

A. Havnes
03-13-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm not finished watching it, yet, but so far it's pretty interesting. Not to mention, they interviewed Wayne Paul! The entire Paul family must be full of awesome people!

qwerty
03-13-2009, 08:40 AM
I'm not finished watching it, yet, but so far it's pretty interesting. Not to mention, they interviewed Wayne Paul! The entire Paul family must be full of awesome people!

Full of TRUE PATRIOTS! :cool:

MsDoodahs
03-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Pretty good so far...I'm just over halfway through it.

He goes way too "conspiracy theory" way to early for the remainder to be taken seriously by most folks, though.

Conza88
03-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Pretty good so far...I'm just over halfway through it.

He goes way too "conspiracy theory" way to early for the remainder to be taken seriously by most folks, though.

I got sent an email from a RP supporter I went to a few meetups with about 6 months ago. She riled against the Alex Jones nuts.

In the email, she sent me a link to the full google video with a FYI.

lulz. There is hope yet.

Imo, it is perfectly weighed. The "republicans" etc will like it because it's attacking Obama.

And the 'lefties' are partial because it's talking points are geared towards them. "Corporations" the Fed is "Private" the rhetoric is tilted in that direction from people liek KRS-one etc.

But yeah.... hopefully it will PLANT a seed in folks.... and when shit starts getting more hairy, then'll think back and go "ZOMG! :eek: "

Even someone watching it and REJECTING it is good news imo.

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 09:05 AM
great movie
my favorite part was the interview of Wayne Paul. Ron Paul's brother. I think that deserves its own thread because that old man really knows history. Im happy how all the Paul's are like minded

qwerty
03-13-2009, 09:16 AM
Remember to spread it around the web!!!!

qwerty
03-13-2009, 09:46 AM
great movie
my favorite part was the interview of Wayne Paul. Ron Paul's brother. I think that deserves its own thread because that old man really knows history. Im happy how all the Paul's are like minded

True!

Remember to spread the video!

:)

MsDoodahs
03-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Okay, I finished it.

My favorite part was Professor Griff and his take on the reason for Obama...that is so true and that no one much realizes it is so sad.

qwerty
03-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Okay, I finished it.

My favorite part was Professor Griff and his take on the reason for Obama...that is so true and that no one much realizes it is so sad.

Now, send it to everyone you know and ask them to pass it on ;)

reduen
03-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Anyone remember the website for Obama's Civilian Army that was mentioned in the film..?

AdamT
03-13-2009, 09:59 AM

You can order hard DVD copies and support his effort here.
http://www.obamadeception.net/

qwerty
03-13-2009, 11:50 AM
spread the word!

qwerty
03-13-2009, 12:39 PM
AJ's best yet. I added it to my www.TrueWorldHistory.info (http://www.TrueWorldHistory.info) homepage.

Awesome!!!

qwerty
03-14-2009, 12:39 AM
BUMP!

qwerty
03-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Bump!

TheConstitutionLives
03-15-2009, 12:45 PM
AJ gets on my nerves to no end.

TheConstitutionLives
03-15-2009, 01:47 PM
AJ is already claiming in the first 10 minutes that the economic debacle is being purposely orchestrated. That's not what Austrian Economists (Rockwell, Woods, etc), Peter Schiff, Max Keiser say. See, this is another reason AJ gets on my nerves - exaggerated claims.

LiveFree79
03-15-2009, 02:22 PM
I watched the DVD and I will say it is NOWHERE NEAR the groundbreaking, infobomb AJ made it out to be. He is very obnoxious sometimes. There is NOTHING in this film that would cause the FBI to come to his door like he's claimed on his radio show. The video is an eye opener and has some good info in it but it's more hype and sensationalism. Like I said on his PrisonPlanet forum he mentions NOTHING about George Soros and his connection to Obama i.e. the funding of his campaign etc. Alex makes a lot of accusations without a lot of facts to back it up. It's basically news clips and speech clips interspersed with interviews from Tarpley, Celente, and another "Author/Economist". The part of AJ in the room of the Marriott on the phone with George Noori as the fire alarm goes off is completely unnecessary, obnoxious, and embarrassing to watch.

Srg1
03-15-2009, 02:39 PM
I watched the DVD and I will say it is NOWHERE NEAR the groundbreaking, infobomb AJ made it out to be. He is very obnoxious sometimes. There is NOTHING in this film that would cause the FBI to come to his door like he's claimed on his radio show. The video is an eye opener and has some good info in it but it's more hype and sensationalism. Like I said on his PrisonPlanet forum he mentions NOTHING about George Soros and his connection to Obama i.e. the funding of his campaign etc. Alex makes a lot of accusations without a lot of facts to back it up. It's basically news clips and speech clips interspersed with interviews from Tarpley, Celente, and another "Author/Economist". The part of AJ in the room of the Marriott on the phone with George Noori as the fire alarm goes off is completely unnecessary, obnoxious, and embarrassing to watch.

Sit down and shut up

pacelli
03-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Okay, I finished it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzKLCM0u_gg

TheConstitutionLives
03-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Sit down and shut up

Why should he when he's right? The hotel thing was goofy and didn't belong in this film.

tropicangela
03-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Why should he when he's right? The hotel thing was goofy and didn't belong in this film.

Was there a fire?

gobbledygookie
03-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Excellent. I loved the fact RP brother was there. RP himself should've been featured too. Truth to power!

Conza88
03-15-2009, 06:23 PM
AJ is already claiming in the first 10 minutes that the economic debacle is being purposely orchestrated. That's not what Austrian Economists (Rockwell, Woods, etc), Peter Schiff, Max Keiser say. See, this is another reason AJ gets on my nerves - exaggerated claims.

Because if they did, it'd tar the school of thought.

Or do you think they are too stupid to realise that? :rolleyes: