PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens(Kinda old)

hillbilly123069
03-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Iraq vet exposes how he was trained to round up Americans in martial law exercise, asked if he would kill his own friends and family
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2008/020408_shoot_americans.htm

Monday, February 4th, 2008

U.S. troops are being trained to conduct round-ups, confiscate guns and shoot American citizens, including their own friends and family members, as part of a long-standing program to prepare for the declaration of martial law, according to a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

We received an e mail from "Scott", a member of a pipefitters union that runs an apprenticeship program called Helmets To Hard Hats, which according to its website, "Is a national program that connects National Guard, Reserve and transitioning active-duty military members with quality career training and employment opportunities within the construction industry."

Scott writes that his company hired a soldier who had recently returned from Iraq, who told him that U.S. troops were being quizzed on whether or not they would be prepared to shoot their own friends and family members during a national state of emergency in America.
(Article continues below)

"I have become very close to this young man and have gained his respect and trust," writes Scott. "I want you to know that he informed me about one particular training exercise his superiors made them perform. It was concerning the rounding up of American citizens that disobey any type of martial law or in other words any type of infringement on our freedoms."

"He was asked if he could shoot his friends or family members if ordered to do so. At the time he said he could," writes Scott.

Scott says that the soldier later "had time to clear his head" and realize the truth, recanting his vow to kill his own countrymen if ordered to do so.

The issue of whether U.S. troops would be prepared to round-up, disarm and if necessary shoot Americans who disobeyed orders during a state of martial law is a question that military chiefs have been attempting to answer for at least 15 years.

Its known origins can be traced back to an October 1994 Marine questionnaire out of the Twentynine Palms Marine Base in California. Recruits were asked 46 questions, including whether they would kill U.S. citizens who refused to surrender their firearms.

FourTwenty666
03-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Jesus Christ Almighty :rolleyes:, All patriots should be prepared to do what we gotta do before they even get the chance. Lets march to DC first ;):D

Mini-Me
03-14-2009, 02:00 AM
You know, it's times like these that I hope more than anything these stories are totally full of shit. I REALLY hope this particular story is full of shit.

hillbilly123069
03-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Jesus Christ Almighty :rolleyes:, All patriots should be prepared to do what we gotta do before they even get the chance. Lets march to DC first ;):D
Its all about getting organized.

Shink
03-15-2009, 07:27 AM
You know, it's times like these that I hope more than anything these stories are totally full of shit. I REALLY hope this particular story is full of shit.

Unfortunately, there is an assumption made by many people that somehow 'the troops' are the cream of the crop, the best, most moral/praiseworthy individuals. I'm not sure about the story, but having been a combat veteran from the Army myself, I regret to inform you how very capable I consider many of the members of the military of doing just that, shooting Americans on an order.

When in Iraq, many guys I knew well were more than willing to shoot at Iraqis for absolutely no reason. One Iraqi man was machine gunned to bits for driving his car down a highway by a base we stayed in merely because the guys on watch felt like pulling the trigger. The way I see it, if they are willing to kill innocent Iraqis unprovoked and without orders to do so, when you drop the labels (Iraqi, American), it can extend to any other innocent person worldwide.

That's not to say 'the troops' should be viewed like this in a blanket fashion. Each one is an individual with different thoughts and motives. I suggest a reasonable level of suspicion toward a soldier's mission. Remember whose gunmen they are, they are not yours. I regret knowing all of this, but it's a fast way to drop with the illusions, to be a soldier yourself and see who you are surrounded by.

KenInMontiMN
03-20-2009, 07:05 PM
They are the gunmen of Wall Street, rightfully shoud be wearing the Blackwater garb- but then Wall Street would have to pay for their services, instead of you & I.

Shink
03-20-2009, 07:23 PM
They are the gunmen of Wall Street, rightfully shoud be wearing the Blackwater garb- but then Wall Street would have to pay for their services, instead of you & I.

Well, the nebulous term of "Wall Street" aside, there are many good individuals in the military but they are in the long-run not working for you or I, to be sure.

hillbilly123069
03-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Well, the nebulous term of "Wall Street" aside, there are many good individuals in the military but they are in the long-run not working for you or I, to be sure.
Heard of the Oath Keepers?

LATruth
03-21-2009, 11:05 AM
The 1st time I watched Alex Jones' "police state 2000" I threw up in my mouth.

I love the questions Alex was asking, prying truth from the younger soldiers who were so eager to speak on camera, all the while confirming our worst fears. That was 10 YEARS AGO! That teaching is more than likely so indoctrinated into their heads by now we will never have a chance if a full blown conflict were to take place.

:mad:

10thAmendment
03-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Iraq vet exposes how he was trained to round up Americans in martial law exercise, asked if he would kill his own friends and family
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2008/020408_shoot_americans.htm

Monday, February 4th, 2008

U.S. troops are being trained to conduct round-ups, confiscate guns and shoot American citizens, including their own friends and family members, as part of a long-standing program to prepare for the declaration of martial law, according to a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

I will surmise that, for an unknown number of soldiers, swearing to defend and protect the Constitution is mere theater; like DC lawmakers, they don't know the Constitution and its history.

Also, I'm not expert in Arizona law, but consider the following. I understand that unless the president has a good reason for declaring martial law, under Arizona law soldiers who call Arizona home answer to the governor in times of trouble, not the president.