PDA

View Full Version : ** Napolitano's Freedom Watch Dedicated Site **

mrchubbs
03-12-2009, 10:41 PM
There's now a dedicated web site for The Judge's show to keep all the shows archived in a single place.

Check it out:

http://freedomwatchonfox.com/

Enjoy.

runningdiz
03-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Nice website! We need to push to have this show on FOX TV. They are giving the judge a chance to prove there is a place for this message on national tv.

StudentForPaul08
03-13-2009, 08:53 PM
HMm decent website, I would suggest getting a real website though, not a blog oriented one. A nice counter for support of the site and email bombs would be AMAZING

purplechoe
03-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Great job on the website! I will definitely be visiting it weekly.

yongrel
03-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Folks, one of the biggest things you can do to get Freedom Watch on the air is to spread those videos around. Fox is paying attention to the view counts, and all they need to put the show on air is to know that their is an audience.

Show them that there is an audience, and we'll see Freedom Watch go live.

MsDoodahs
03-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Is this link posted at DailyPaul and CFL?

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Folks, one of the biggest things you can do to get Freedom Watch on the air is to spread those videos around. Fox is paying attention to the view counts, and all they need to put the show on air is to know that their is an audience.

Show them that there is an audience, and we'll see Freedom Watch go live.

Miss you man.
Don't ever leave me alone with Kludge again... his eyes start to wander.

mrchubbs
03-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Is this link posted at DailyPaul and CFL?

The show's producer sent the link out to a list of people yesterday to help promote it (CFL, Lew Rockwell, Frazee, Schiff, etc..) but thus far I've only seen it in the comments section of CFL.

The Daily Paul hurts my eyes, so it may be there somewhere.

Enjoy.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 09:24 PM
The show's producer sent the link out to a list of people yesterday to help promote it (CFL, Lew Rockwell, Frazee, Schiff, etc..) but thus far I've only seen it in the comments section of CFL.

The Daily Paul hurts my eyes, so it may be there somewhere.

Enjoy.

Daily Paul does the same thing to me...
For some reason, its setup makes no sense to me.

RCA
03-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the plug. I added it to my signature.

mello
03-14-2009, 10:04 AM
The website needs contact links (phone & email.) It also needs an online forum. Fox will
take notice when 10,000+ signing up for the forums.

Dripping Rain
03-14-2009, 01:24 PM
nice site
thanks mr chubbs