PDA

View Full Version : Catch Dr. Paul live this morning.. can't miss interview

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-12-2009, 10:06 PM
At 8 a.m. (EST) Dr. Paul will be interviewed by WZBH 93.5 The Beach. You can catch a live audio feed of the show at www.wzbhrocks.com . I do not have anything I can use to capture the audio so if anyone out there can do it than please step up to the challenge and please make sure you send your thanks to the station for being the first in the region to have Dr. Paul on as a guest!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 01:18 AM
BUMP

C'mon folks... a few months ago everyone would have been all over this. I know the battle is over but the war is still on people. Let's get some of that enthusiasm back!

hugolp
03-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Youtube or it did not happen.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 01:53 AM
Well I have NO idea how to capture this on youtube or even on audio. I have a lot I can contribute to this movement but tech skills are not among my talents. So if you know how to do it than by all means, please tune in and capture it for posterity :-)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 03:26 AM
The show has started. Dr. Paul is not on yet but these guys are already talking about it and so far that is all they can talk about. The one DJ says he agrees with everything Ron Paul says except for homeland security and that he wants to confront him about it. The other DJ wants to find out more about his position on pot. One of the DJ's seems to know a decent amount about him while the other is about to get one hell of an education very shortly.

sailor
03-13-2009, 03:50 AM
Who is this cock? He just cheered the prison sentance for the shoe thrower! BOOOOO!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 03:51 AM
Who is this cock? He just cheered the prison sentance for the shoe thrower! BOOOOO!

Yeah.... I guess they are both in for a big education in a little bit

sailor
03-13-2009, 03:55 AM
Well I have NO idea how to capture this on youtube or even on audio. I have a lot I can contribute to this movement but tech skills are not among my talents. So if you know how to do it than by all means, please tune in and capture it for posterity :-)

Download Fast Recorder 3 on download.com. It is easy to figure out. I just did.

I will try to capture the audio with it too, but it`s better if we both try in case one of us somehow screws up.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 04:00 AM
BIG NEWS GUYS.. I just got off the phone with the DJ's and they are going to be taking some calls from listeners for Dr. Paul. 1-800-234-9350 is the number to call if you have some questions!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 04:14 AM
Download Fast Recorder 3 on download.com. It is easy to figure out. I just did.

I will try to capture the audio with it too, but it`s better if we both try in case one of us somehow screws up.

Thanks for this... I am downloading now

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-13-2009, 04:56 AM
Less than an hour to go!

angelatc
03-13-2009, 05:00 AM
THanks ! I'll be listening.

sailor
03-14-2009, 01:50 AM
I`d like to say I was listening to the show for some two hours before the interview and it was a very educational experience. I learned a lot.

I learned that every stereotype about a typical American is true! I didn`t know that. I thought you were basicaly like the rest of the world and all the stereotypes are probably exxaggerated and taken out of proportion. They are not. They fit just fine.

Some of the things the hosts were talking about and the calls they got in... What they said, how they said it. Was this typical? If it is you people are weird... And as I understand it this was Delaware. Which is on the east coast so is not exactly on the sticks I think.

A. Havnes
03-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Youtube?