PDA

View Full Version : China is now getting worried about the value of their investments in US govt debt

qh4dotcom
03-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Just as Ron Paul and Peter Schiff predicted...China is now getting worried about the $2 trillion they have invested in U.S. Treasuries and other US government debt.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/12/AR2009031204084.html

qh4dotcom
03-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Now it even appeared on the Yahoo homepage. I predict Ron Paul and/or Peter Schiff will say something about China's worries.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090313/ap_on_bi_ge/as_china_us_economy

Dripping Rain
03-13-2009, 09:10 AM
wow what Ron Paul warned against is actually happening

Im surprised
not

Im sure the MSM will spin itonce the SHTF and make it seem like Glenn Beck and Mitt Romney called it lol

Mani
03-13-2009, 09:22 AM
It was a nudge for US to control themselves....like a warning...

Does it seem like China is quietly exerting their control over the us?

A. Havnes
03-13-2009, 09:36 AM

Most definately. Then again, I suppose it must be very tempting to try and control a bunch of politicians running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

qh4dotcom
03-13-2009, 11:30 AM
It was a nudge for US to control themselves....like a warning...

"Inside China there has been a lot of debate about whether they should continue to buy Treasuries," said Frank Gong, chief China economist for JP Morgan.

If the Chinese care about the value of their US dollar investments, then they better start exerting more control...they need to be more direct about it.

qh4dotcom
03-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Bump

MsDoodahs
03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Most definately. Then again, I suppose it must be very tempting to try and control a bunch of politicians running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

lolol....

True!

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Well... we already know the politicians will not listen. Take a number China.

qh4dotcom
03-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Bump...can't understand why you all are more concerned about other stuff that you all forgot about this thread. Paul and Schiff have been predicting this...that China and the rest of the world will soon get tired and skeptical of lending money to the US government...this is the beginning of their predictions coming true.

I'm even surprised that Paul and Schiff haven't talked about this so far...I expect their next video to say something about this.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-15-2009, 01:13 AM
It does not matter that Dr. Paul predicted this... the talking heads will pretend to be outraged and they will somehow ignore that people have been warning about this for years.

He Who Pawns
03-15-2009, 01:47 AM
It seems like the Chinese might be listening to Schiff's radio show...

nobody's_hero
03-15-2009, 09:51 AM
I wish these Asian countries would stop talking about dumping the dollars and actually dump the dollars.

(Only, of course, if it gets us closer to righting the course of our nation)

qh4dotcom
03-15-2009, 10:36 AM
I wish these Asian countries would stop talking about dumping the dollars and actually dump the dollars.

(Only, of course, if it gets us closer to righting the course of our nation)

That will trigger the hyperinflation and the bigger economic crisis Paul and Schiff have been warning about.

But you're right...the pain has to come sooner or later...the sooner the better....the faster the nation can start to rebuild.