PDA

View Full Version : 'Americans are not your enemy,' RonPaulForums.com tells Missouri Police

JoshLowry
03-12-2009, 08:08 PM
'Americans are not your enemy,' RonPaulForums.com tells Missouri Police

RPF will offer a hand of friendship to the Missouri Police but will hunt down tyrannical organizations that kill innocent civilians and do not follow their oath to the Constitution.

RPF has taken an early interest in the American peace process.

"Our job is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy." "We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect. Some of our militia members in the past have reacted unreasonably."

RPF pledged to improve ties with the Missouri Police, protect the Constitution and close the federal reserve in America. RPF also has pledged to address the Missouri Police from a city hall. No location has been announced.

RPF said they will go after tyrannical groups that tread on our rights as civilians but will do so while respecting the rule of law. RPF said that difference makes militias great.

RPF also has taken an early interest in the Missouri Police peace process between the Militias and the Police, with the Campaign For Liberty naming Amy Bremer and Lauren Hausladena as their special envoy to the region. Bremer is scheduled to arrive at the Missouri state capitol on Tuesday to shore up a fragile cease-fire between militias and Missouri Police leadership.

"I think the most important thing is for the United States to get engaged in peace talks right away," RPF told Captain Hull

"Ultimately, we cannot tell either the militias or the police what's best for them. They're going to have to make some decisions," RPF said. "But we do believe that the moment is ripe for both sides to realize that the path that they are on is one that is not going to result in prosperity and security for their people. And that instead it's time to return to the negotiating table."

RPF said the United States Constitutionalists will start by listening, not dictating, and then a response will be formulated after consultations with all the major police parties involved.
RPF's interview was seen widely on the internet and has received a generally positive response from analysts there.

Meltdown author and journalist Thomas Woods told CNN: "It's a good sign of an attempt to reconcile with the Missouri Police, to say Americans wants to reach out to them and not to consider them as an enemy. They just want to protect the rights of all Americans. They are not interested in a battle with our great police force."

Had a little fun with this news article: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/27/obama.arabia/index.html

:)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Obama said his administration will offer a hand of friendship to the Muslim world but will hunt down terrorist organizations that kill innocent civilians.

President Obama has taken an early interest in the Middle East peace process.

"My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy," Obama said in an interview with Al-Arabiya, the Dubai-based satellite television network. "We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect."
During his run for the White House, Obama pledged to improve ties with the Muslim world, draw down U.S. troops in Iraq and close the detention camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The president also has pledged to address the Muslim world from a Muslim capital in the first 100 days of his administration. No location has been announced.

Obama said the United States will go after terrorist groups that kill innocent civilians but will do so while respecting the rule of law. The president said that difference makes America great.

The Obama administration also has taken an early interest in the Middle East peace process between the Israelis and the Palestinians, with the president naming former Sen. George Mitchell as his special envoy to the region. Mitchell is scheduled to arrive in the Mideast on Tuesday to shore up a fragile cease-fire between Israel and Gaza's Hamas leadership.

"I think the most important thing is for the United States to get engaged right away," Obama told Hisham Melhem, Al-Arabiya's Washington bureau chief.
[SIZE=1] A tentative cease-fire between Israel and Hamas-ruled Gaza began last week after a three-week military operation by Israeli troops in the Palestinian territory.

"Ultimately, we cannot tell either the Israelis or the Palestinians what's best for them. They're going to have to make some decisions," Obama said. "But I do believe that the moment is ripe for both sides to realize that the path that they are on is one that is not going to result in prosperity and security for their people. And that instead it's time to return to the negotiating table."
Obama said the United States will start by listening, not dictating, and then a response will be formulated after consultations with all the major parties involved.
Obama's interview was seen widely in Pakistan and has received a generally positive response from analysts there.
Islamabad author and journalist Imtiaz Gul told CNN: "It's a good sign of an attempt to reconcile with the Muslim world, to say America wants to reach out to them and not to consider them as an enemy."

ItsTime
03-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Are we really sending a special envoy. Because I think thats a good idea.

Man I am in the field all week when the good stuff is happening.

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Yikes :eek:

but I like it. ;)

Conza88
03-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Release it to the Press :D

The One
03-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Are we really sending a special envoy. Because I think thats a good idea.

Man I am in the field all week when the good stuff is happening.

You're gonna be :o.

Mahkato
03-12-2009, 08:16 PM
+1

ItsTime
You're gonna be :o.

Man Im so lost at what the hell is going on. And trying to catch up as fast as I can :confused:

torchbearer
I like it.

rational thinker
03-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Nice.

speciallyblend
03-12-2009, 08:54 PM
some typos ,but i loves it

speciallyblend
03-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Yikes :eek:

but I like it. ;)

same here

Athan
03-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Athan Approved

nayjevin
03-12-2009, 10:51 PM
nicely done!

kaleidoscope eyes
03-13-2009, 06:52 AM
fantastic! I likee ;)

acptulsa
03-13-2009, 06:57 AM
I can take a day off and go spend the afternoon in Jefferson City.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 08:08 AM
I can take a day off and go spend the afternoon in Jefferson City.

bring a video camera!
we gotta have tubes!

JoshLowry
03-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks! Blimp!