PDA

View Full Version : How To Win Over/hard-headed Republicans

speciallyblend
09-16-2007, 10:40 AM
If you come upon a person,who smears Ron Paul or just says something STUPID,look at him/her then offer a flyer if they still are rude asses,then kindly tell them this

LOOK AT YOUR PAYCHECKS AND BENDOVER AND ENJOY ,both parties are gonna screw you if you dont vote for RON PAUL. I havent had but a few give me that evil look,but most dont have the mental capacity to even approach that argument.,of course this line isnt used unless someone is an idiot,or trys to down Ron Paul with their stupid one liners.

I FIND PEOPLE ARE RECEPTIVE TO GET A FLYER,if you mention RON PAUL IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT,HE IS PRO-MILITARY/ANTI-WAR,this makes them go huh? then you can explain to them WHY?? This usually opens them up to explain his anti-irs/drug war issue,along with the gold standard etc,if after all that they are converted,then you smile and tell them to let their friends and family and workers know about how they can take their country back.(they have even wanted their pic taken with me(blushes)

If you run into a combative person against RON PAUL,then you smile and use the previous line(LOOK AT YOUR PAYCHECKS AND BENDOVER AND ENJOY ,insert this for the combative peeps(both parties are gonna screw)(insert appropriate word) you if you dont vote for RON PAUL.

RON PAUL2008 if this line offends you,i would kindly ask you to look at your paycheck and tell me how it offends you,it's reality:rolleyes:

Chester Copperpot
09-16-2007, 10:43 AM
If you come upon a person,who smears Ron Paul or just says something STUPID,look at him/her then offer a flyer if they still are rude asses,then kindly tell them this

LOOK AT YOUR PAYCHECKS AND BENDOVER AND ENJOY ,both parties are gonna screw you if you dont vote for RON PAUL. I havent had but a few give me that evil look,but most dont have the mental capacity to even approach that argument.,of course this line isnt used unless someone is an idiot,or trys to down Ron Paul with their stupid one liners.

I FIND PEOPLE ARE RECEPTIVE TO GET A FLYER,if you mention RON PAUL IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT,HE IS PRO-MILITARY/ANTI-WAR,this makes them go huh? then you can explain to them WHY?? This usually opens them up to explain his anti-irs/drug war issue,along with the gold standard etc,if after all that they are converted,then you smile and tell them to let their friends and family and workers know about how they can take their country back.(they have even wanted their pic taken with me(blushes)

If you run into a combative person against RON PAUL,then you smile matter the previous line(LOOK AT YOUR PAYCHECKS AND BENDOVER AND ENJOY ,insert this for the combative peeps(both parties are gonna screw)(insert appropriate word) you if you dont vote for RON PAUL.

RON PAUL2008 if this line offends you,i would kindly ask you to look at your paycheck and tell me how it offends you,it's reality:rolleyes:

Yeah I like that Pro-Military and Anti-War.. Im gonna use that... Ive notice Ron mentions in the debates now at least once how he was in the Air Force for 5 years.. It stops the people from thinking hes some tree hugging liberal whatever... and they say to themselves "well he was in the military so he has to know something about this..,"

Besides its great seeing guys like mitt and rudy shut up because they ran away from public service during Vietnam

expatriot
09-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Rather well thought out.
Taxation is slavery, no less.

Of course, maybe they prefer to kneel...

Shatterhand
09-16-2007, 10:59 AM
I like that line, "Pro-military/Anti-war."

Very nice. :)

LibertyEagle
09-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I FIND PEOPLE ARE RECEPTIVE TO GET A FLYER,if you mention RON PAUL IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT,HE IS PRO-MILITARY/ANTI-WAR,this makes them go huh? then you can explain to them WHY??

You mention a lot of good things, but this one really stuck out to me. I think it is VERY important to dispel the myth that Ron Paul is a pacifist. That is what a lot of Republicans mistakenly think he is, because of his stance on the War on a tactic. Both he and all of us have to somehow get this across. If people do not understand, they'll group him with the folks who think we should totally disarm our country and who don't think we should fight under any circumstances.

Phenom24
09-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Did any of you read the article about Newt Gingrich's take on the election yesterday? I've heard people that aren't the biggest fans of Freddie say they would vote for Newt..

Well, check this out.. He says the GOP needs a CLEAN BREAK from Bush and being in Iraq long term is not a good strategy..

Another RP parrot?

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1446262920070914?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

speciallyblend
09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Ron Pauling It 2008

ctb619
09-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Did any of you read the article about Newt Gingrich's take on the election yesterday? I've heard people that aren't the biggest fans of Freddie say they would vote for Newt..

Well, check this out.. He says the GOP needs a CLEAN BREAK from Bush and being in Iraq long term is not a good strategy..

Another RP parrot?

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1446262920070914?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

He wants more firepower to invade Iran and Syria.

jgmaynard
09-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Here's what has been getting the best positive response from my conservative friends - "Ron Paul is the Rs only chance to beat Hillary."

Simple as that.

JM

michaelwise
09-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Here's what has been getting the best positive response from my conservative friends - "Ron Paul is the Rs only chance to beat Hillary."

Simple as that.

JMI was just going to say that, so let me repeat it again.

Ron Paul is the only Republican presidential candidate that can beat Hillery Clinton!

dircha
09-16-2007, 05:52 PM
I was just going to say that, so let me repeat it again.

Ron Paul is the only Republican presidential candidate that can beat Hillery Clinton!

Where on earth did you get this ridiculous notion? Do you have any polling data to back up this claim?

they walked in line
09-16-2007, 06:14 PM
As Joseph Sobran would say, war is big government par excellence. Without the warfare state, the welfare state cannot survive, and vice versa. If you can get people to think in those terms, Ron Paul's message practically sells itself.

michaelwise
09-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Where on earth did you get this ridiculous notion? Do you have any polling data to back up this claim?Polling Data. Polling Data. You want polling data? I'll give you polling data. #1: 70% of Americans are against the Iraq War. Ron Paul voted against the Iraq war, while Hillery voted for the Iraq War. #2: 70% of Americans are against amnesty for illegal aliens. Hillery is for amnesty, while Ron Paul is against amnesty. Ron will have all 70% of voters on his side, while Hillery will have only half of those 70% on her side. Is there something wrong with my logic?

speciallyblend
09-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Where on earth did you get this ridiculous notion? Do you have any polling data to back up this claim?

My family and others will not vote for a republican unless RON PAUL is the nominee.I guess you havent been passing flyers in the general public.The fact is the gop is dead in the water without RON PAUL,and you try to mention that dirty word in the genral public,you might as well cuss and call people names before you have to mention that word republican,it usually means the worst in most eyes,hence why the gop is dead in the water,since voting for thompson/romney/mccain/rudolf/huckabee/hunter is voting for hillary on steroids. ITS RON PAUL OR NEITHER OF THEM INTRUSIVE BIG GOVERMENT LOVING DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS.NO POLLS NEEDED JUST COMMON SENSE.WE ARE REPUBLICANS AND WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN VOTING FOR ANY REPUBLCAN OTHER THEN RON PAUL 2008 ,you dont have to believe me,but i know who im not voting for already;):eek:

speciallyblend
09-18-2007, 11:58 PM
bump,for flyer conversations;)

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-19-2007, 12:54 AM
I find it hard to win them over because they simply will not accept the facts. Mostly about the war on terror.

Conversations usually go like this:

Them- "He just doesnt understand who the enemy is and why they are evil"

Me- "His position is backed up by many CIA analysts, the 9/11 commission report, and even Colin Powell has made similar statements."

Them- "Ya, well, Colin Powell is a Clinton crony isn't he now!? The the 9/11 commission report, what a sham. Bunch of surrender monkeys."

Me- "So you think they hate us for our freedoms? Who told you that?"

Them- "Just listen to Hannity, and Glen Beck. They talk about it all the time.

Me- "So Sean Hannity knows more about terrorism than the CIA?"

Them- "Dont you understand they want to kill everyone? You cant negotiate with these people. They are crazy!"

Me- "Please dont vote. I dont want it canceling out my well informed decisions."

Spirit of '76
09-19-2007, 05:25 AM

Isn't that how the Vegas oddsmakers have it?