PDA

View Full Version : We have important confirmed info on the Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Barr terrorist memo

Hamer
03-12-2009, 03:23 PM
I found this on daily paul and thought it should be posted here as well! http://www.dailypaul.com/node/85933

UPDATED for those that missed all the details.

We have spoken to supervisors directly about this memo just 10 minutes ago they called us back.

We will discuss all the aspects of things that are true and not true about this memo tonight Friday March 13th 2009 at 7pm EST 6pm Central time LIVE at www.rtrradio.com

The chat room will be open as well taking your comments.

Please spread and keep bumped!

www.retakecongress.com

www.rtrradio.com

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Link top the article on DP??

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 03:26 PM
at least the info is getting around.
How many websites are posting this info?

dannno
03-12-2009, 03:47 PM
To Alex Jones skeptics: Please feel free to call into his radio show and apologize for all of the bad things you have said about him.

Hamer
03-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Link top the article on DP??

Here is the link! http://www.dailypaul.com/node/85933

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 04:03 PM
I found this on daily paul and thought it should be posted here as well! http://www.dailypaul.com/node/85933

We have spoken to supervisors directly about this memo just 10 minutes ago they called us back.

We will discuss all the aspects of things that are true and not true about this memo tonight Thursday March 12th 2009 at 8pm EST 7pm Central time LIVE at www.rtrradio.com

The chat room will be open as well taking your comments.

Please spread and keep bumped!

www.retakecongress.com

www.rtrradio.com

ill tune in thanks
as long as its not an AJ bashing party.

i like the design of your website btw but it needs a little more attractive graphics

Oyate
03-12-2009, 04:16 PM
I can't wait to see the official RP/CFL reaction.

The word certainly is out. It's EVERYPLACE. I really loved the report too. For instance, I had NO IDEA we had military operational capability at the fire team and squad levels! I knew we had "money bombs" and boats and limos and even a blimp but I had no idea we had a real-live army.

So we went from pancake breakfast fund-raisers to military operations overnight? Who organized this? My advice is we camo-color the blimp at least.

ClayTrainor
03-12-2009, 04:19 PM
The word certainly is out. It's EVERYPLACE. I really loved the report too. For instance, I had NO IDEA we had military operational capability at the fire team and squad levels! I knew we had "money bombs" and boats and limos and even a blimp but I had no idea we had a real-live army.

So we went from pancake breakfast fund-raisers to military operations overnight? Who organized this? My advice is we camo-color the blimp at least.

They've read their history. They know how we'll react if they keep oppressing us.

We simply choose not to give up our freedoms to them, and that is now defined as 'terrorism', to them.

George Washington and his army were called "Insurgents" by the British. They know whose words we've been reading, and they hate the principles in which America has been founded upon.

Expect more, i bet you this is only the beginning.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 04:21 PM

Its the Ron Paul 'revolution'!
Ron Paul Air Force and Militias Unite!
Louisiana is ready with an armada of crop dusters and rubber boots.

Johnnybags
03-12-2009, 04:24 PM

militia. All I did was show up at a few events, cheer and send in a few bucks. Kinda like a chief of police does. I demand chieftan status in this new terrorist organization. I am duly qualified.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 04:27 PM
militia. All I did was show up at a few events, cheer and send in a few bucks. Kinda like a chief of police does. I demand chieftan status in this new terrorist organization. I am duly qualified.

Can you make incompetent decisions on an hourly basis?

Natalie
03-12-2009, 04:34 PM

I also loved the memo. :rolleyes:

"Extremists will argue that immigrants are taking the jobs of U.S. citizens during times of unemployment." I had no idea that wanting to secure the border was such a radical idea :confused:

Johnnybags
03-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Can you make incompetent decisions on an hourly basis?

I can make any decisions, incompetent or otherwise that someone tells me to. I cannot believe as a senior member I was never activated in a freedom cell. I peeled off my bumper sticker and am going covert as of now.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 04:37 PM
I can make any decisions, incompetent or otherwise that someone tells me to. I cannot believe as a senior member I was never activated in a freedom cell. I peeled off my bumper sticker and am going covert as of now.

You're hired. Your decoder ring is in the mail.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-12-2009, 04:50 PM
i am ashamed to live in missouri since this is where the memo was created, right?

I would laugh to see any kind of police or national guard try to come to southeast missouri and take guns/rights away. Ha, its just not feasible.

trey4sports
03-12-2009, 04:52 PM
i am ashamed to live in missouri since this is where the memo was created, right?

I would laugh to see any kind of police or national guard try to come to southeast missouri and take guns/rights away. Ha, its just not feasible.

what part of MO?

OferNave
03-12-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm confused. What memo? For once, I can literally say: I did not get the memo. What's all the fuss about?

Danke
03-12-2009, 05:40 PM
bump

dannno
03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm confused. What memo? For once, I can literally say: I did not get the memo. What's all the fuss about?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=183388

jake
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
confirmed. real.

shocking. :mad::mad:

angelatc
03-12-2009, 05:57 PM
I also loved the memo. :rolleyes:

"Extremists will argue that immigrants are taking the jobs of U.S. citizens during times of unemployment." I had no idea that wanting to secure the border was such a radical idea :confused:

Apparently, "spineless" is the opposite of "extremists."

Hamer
03-13-2009, 03:00 PM
ill tune in thanks
as long as its not an AJ bashing party.

i like the design of your website btw but it needs a little more attractive graphics

You are welcome!

ryanduff
03-16-2009, 03:19 AM
Bump...

Confirmed by AP

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1086524.html

jrskblx125
03-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Its the Ron Paul 'revolution'!
Ron Paul Air Force and Militias Unite!
Louisiana is ready with an armada of crop dusters and rubber boots.

i laughed out loud at this one :D