PDA

View Full Version : Jason Lewis in for Rush today :)

heavenlyboy34
03-12-2009, 11:08 AM
FYI, Lewis is sitting in for Limbaugh today. More of a "conservatarian" than a libertarian, but much more tolerable and pro-market than the usual BS. :D

SWATH
03-12-2009, 12:26 PM
He's worse than Rush in my opinion.

revolutionisnow
03-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Good interview with Jon Stossel. Sounds like the 20/20 special tomorrow night will be interesting also.

heavenlyboy34
03-12-2009, 05:30 PM
He's worse than Rush in my opinion.

How so? :confused: I don't agree with him much, but he's more tolerable and honest than Rush (in my experience).

TheConstitutionLives
03-12-2009, 05:33 PM
I turned him off today right after he said the current economic problem came from actions of "THE LEFT". Left Right Left Right Left Right blah blah blah

heavenlyboy34
03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
I turned him off today right after he said the current economic problem came from actions of "THE LEFT". Left Right Left Right Left Right blah blah blah

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.:( He didn't talk like that the last time I heard him. :p

SWATH
03-12-2009, 08:56 PM
How so? :confused: I don't agree with him much, but he's more tolerable and honest than Rush (in my experience).

I've only heard him a few times, but every time I'm just blown away by the neocon talking points. Maybe I'm desensitized to Rush or something but he's always struck like a hardcore neocon, especially on foreign policy.

heavenlyboy34
03-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I've only heard him a few times, but every time I'm just blown away by the neocon talking points. Maybe I'm desensitized to Rush or something but he's always struck like a hardcore neocon, especially on foreign policy.

From what he was saying today, I'm inclined to agree with you. The last time I heard him he wasn't stuck on neocon talking points. WTF happened? I don't know. I regret bringing this up now. :(:p