PDA

View Full Version : How do we solve our problems?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Okay, tyranny has thrown many Americans out into the streets. How might we go about solving our problem?
Well, a lot of us can turn to our families. However, families are what most of us try to avoid while many of us would rather commit suicide than have to depend on them. Besides, as we can see clearly in the nation of Mexico, tyranny is a return to family dependency.
If we haven't a family to depend on, many of us might turn to the state for help. But many of us were raised not to accept charity and, once again, would rather commit suicide than do so. Certainly God will not condemn us to hell because we refused to add further burden onto His posterity.
A third option, one offered by President Obama, is for the nation to set up a system of willful servitude. But in the cruel tyrannies of the past, the slaves always served their masters willfully and peacefully. We aren't living in the United States to sit peaceful for such a solution. Disturbing the peace can be a good thing at times, especially when tyranny is once again trying to lull us to sleep with the opportunity to enslave ourselves to them as their willful servants.
A forth option is to turn to what we already have as our American inheritance. That inheritance is a self-evident truth and an unalienable right that says all human souls are born with a business agenda and not just a few eloquent gentlemen on the top. This option makes it unnnecessary to do or manipulate people politically in order to solve our problems. Indeed, the use of such rational solutions in the past has only served to lead and mislead us back, time and again, to living on the streets.
What we need is a vision to strengthen our hearts and such has already been given to us by our Founding-Fathers. If it is self-evidently true and unalienably a natural right that every human soul is born with a business agenda, then it is not I who has the problem living on the street; rather, it is my little sister being whored on the street by a bullying pimp who has the real problem. With this vision, my heart is strengthened. In this way, I find the fortitude to survive as a homeless tresspasser.
Only the forth solution is the real American way while the first three are false.

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Okay, tyranny has thrown many Americans out into the streets. How might we go about solving our problem?
Well, a lot of us can turn to our families. However, families are what most of us try to avoid while many of us would rather commit suicide than have to depend on them. Besides, as we can see clearly in the nation of Mexico, tyranny is a return to family dependency.
If we haven't a family to depend on, many of us might turn to the state for help. But many of us were raised not to accept charity and, once again, would rather commit suicide than do so. Certainly God will not condemn us to hell because we refused to add further burden onto His posterity.
A third option, one offered by President Obama, is for the nation to set up a system of willful servitude. But in the cruel tyrannies of the past, the slaves always served their masters willfully and peacefully. We aren't living in the United States to sit peaceful for such a solution. Disturbing the peace can be a good thing at times, especially when tyranny is once again trying to lull us to sleep with the opportunity to enslave ourselves into willful servitude.
A forth option is to turn to what we already have as our inheritance. That inheritance is a self-evident truth and an unalienable right that says all human souls are born with a business agenda and not just a few eloquent gentlemen on the top. This option makes it unnnecessary to do or manipulate/B] people politically in order to solve our problems. The use of such rational solutions in the past has only served to lead and mislead us back, time and again, to living on the streets.
We need a vision to strengthen our hearts and such was given to us by the Founding-Fathers. If it is self-evidently true and unalienably a natural right that every human soul is born with a business agenda, then it is not I who has the problem living on the street. Rather, it is my little sister being whored on the street by a bullying pimp who has the real problem. With this vision my heart is strengthened. In this way, I find the fortitude to survive as a homeless tresspasser.
[b]Only the forth solution is the real American way while the first three are false solutions. Let me just guess, "BE HAPPY, CONTENTED AND SMILE!" :p :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Let me just guess, "BE HAPPY, CONTENTED AND SMILE!" :p :rolleyes:

When withered down to the symbols of mere bread and wine, what economic solution would you have to offer?

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 11:31 AM
When withered down to the symbols of mere bread and wine, what economic solution would you have to offer?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/lewrock0305a.gif

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-12-2009, 11:52 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/lewrock0305a.gif

Oh! You are back to your complex European solutions. Great.

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Oh! You are back to your complex European solutions. Great.

Not be confused, in any way, with any of yours. What WOULD Socrates say? < LMAO! >

Looks pretty simple to me. :D

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein

"We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." -- Albert Einstein

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

zach
03-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Hibernate, become frozen, and wake up in a few hundred years.

You might just be in another dimension by then!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Not be confused, in any way, with any of yours. What WOULD Socrates say? < LMAO! >

Looks pretty simple to me. :D

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein

"We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." -- Albert Einstein

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

Go ahead and manipulate us.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Go ahead and manipulate us. How about if I solve my problems, and you solve your problems X 6.7 billion? :D

"Freedom, Peace and Prosperity" -- Ron Paul

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Hibernate, become frozen, and wake up in a few hundred years.

You might just be in another dimension by then!

Giving all the people mental medication is another solution. I know people who got put on potent drugs after going into the mental hospitals and it made all their economic problems go away.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-13-2009, 11:18 AM
How about if I solve my problems, and you solve your problems X 6.7 billion? :D

Well, that might sound good in Europe. But "How about I solve my problems, and you solve your problems X 6.7 billion" is not a self evident truth and an unalienable natural right. You speak of in terms of "becoming." Our Founding-Fathers spoke in terms of our already "being" there. We the people don't need to be outwardly manipulated because we have within us a truth and a natural right which reduces indelibly to our human-souls. This declaration justified us in divorcing ourselves out from under the persecution of tyranny so that we could then marry ourselves under the rule of a more perfect government.
However, we do need the necessary evil of a government to serve us so that we can acheive happiness for ourselves. Still, we don't need political parties to do things for us; rather, we need them so that we can alter government policy without having to threaten the Constitution, our lightning in a bottle, by ammending it.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Well, that might sound good in Europe. But "How about I solve my problems, and you solve your problems X 6.7 billion" is not a self evident truth and an unalienable natural right. You speak of in terms of "becoming." Our Founding-Fathers spoke in terms of our already "being" there. We the people don't need to be outwardly manipulated because we have within us a truth and a natural right which reduces indelibly to our human-souls. This declaration justified us in divorcing ourselves out from under the persecution of tyranny so that we could then marry ourselves under the rule of a more perfect government.
However, we do need the necessary evil of a government to serve us so that we can acheive happiness for ourselves. Still, we don't need political parties to do things for us; rather, we need them so that we can alter government policy without having to threaten the Constitution, our lightning in a bottle, by ammending it.

Hint: In America there is a solution to every problem. In Europe there is a problem with every solution. ;)

Thanks EUW! :D