PDA

View Full Version : Email to the National Right to Life Committee & NumbersUSA on MO Police Terror memo

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Ok as someone said in the Missouri thread if we want suport from people who may not be RP supporters we need to pin point all individual groups and inform people who fit the description

please help me list the groups

Ron Paul supporters
Campaign For Liberty Members
constitution party members
Libertarian Party members
Bob Barr supporters
Chuck Baldwin supporters
Pro Life activists
Anti Illegal immigration activists
Anti NAU activists
Militia members
people who watch or distribute Freedom to Facism documentary or zeitgeist
people who have the "Dont tread on me" flag or bumper sticker
Obama Birthers(anyone who questions Obama's NBC eligibility)
paintball gamers
Air soft gamers

anymore?

Edit: Ive emailed The National Right to life committee and NumbersUSA. ALIPAC already knows about this.
heres my email if youd like to use its format to email those organizations and make sure to correctly copy the links. dont just copy paste links it doesnt work you need to right click and choose (copy link location) on each url
ps please list emails of other prolife & anti illegal immigration groups
lets get this ball rolling

Please proofread and make sure the links work before you send the emails

To: NRLC@nrlc.org
Subject: Missouri state Police Flyer targets Pro-Life Activists

Dear Sir/Mam
Im emailing you as a concerned citizen and a peaceful Pro-Life activist concerning a disturbing police memo circling in Missouri that targets those with anti-abortion affiliations or bumper stickers on their cars and groups them with white supremacists, violent militia members and other terrorist groups. This memo instructs police officers on how to spot terrorists. One of the ways to identify terrorists is any anti-abortion bumper sticker. The document also lumps anti illegal immigration activists and supporters of Congressman Ron Paul as possible domestic terrorists.
The AP has reported on this document and below are a few articles from the Associated Press and a pdf link to the documents for review

please do something about this because as an anti abortion activist I now fear opposing abortion publicly or else I may be profiled as a terrorist.
thank you
_______

ps Pro-Life Activists are mentioned on the 2nd paragraph of page 7 under the Category>Common Militia Symbols>Political & Anti-Governemtn Rhetoric>Anti-Government Propaganda>display cartoons, pictures, bumper stickers anti-abortion material

Kansas City Online Newspaper
kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1086524.html
KMOV Tv Missouri
kmov.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D96TUUB80.html
FoxNews Kansas City
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/sns-ap-mo--militiamovement-report,0,3835962.story

Link to the documents in this story on infowars.com(page in question is page 7)
http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/

direct pdf file with all documents
http://www.savefile.com/files/2037687

please contact Ms Catherine Bleish from the Liberty Restoration Project for more info and/or help
info@libertyrestorationproject.org
Catherine Bleish
Libertyrestorationproject.org

email to Numbers USA
Please proofread and make sure the links work before you send the emails
heres how to contact Numbers USA
fill this form and choose the category "I have Info"
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/account/helpform-contact-numbersusa.html

To: NumbersUSA
category: I have Info
Subject: Missouri state Police Flyer targets Anti-Illegal Immigration Activists

Dear Sir/Mam
Im emailing you as a concerned citizen and a peaceful Pro-Legal Immigration activist concerning a disturbing police memo circling in Missouri that targets those with anti-illegal immigration/anti-NAU/anti-NAFTA affiliations or bumper stickers on their cars and groups them with white supremacists, violent militia members and other terrorist groups. this memo instructs police officers on how to spot terrorists. One of the ways to identify terrorists is any anti-illegal immigration bumper sticker. The document also lumps anti-abortion activists and supporters of Congressman Ron Paul as possible domestic terrorists.
The AP has reported on this document and below are a articles from the Associated Press and pdf to the documents for review

please see if you can do something about this because as an anti illegal immigration activist I now fear opposing illegal immigration or the NAFTA super highway or the NAU publicly lest I be profiled as a terrorist.
thank you
______

ps Anti Illegal Immigration Activists are mentioned on page 4, on the 4th paragraph page 5, bottom half of page 6, and on the 2nd paragraph page 7 of the manual under the Category>Common Militia Symbols>Political & Anti-Governemtn Rhetoric>Anti-Government Propaganda>display cartoons, pictures, bumper stickers

kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1086524.html
KMOV Tv Missouri
kmov.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D96TUUB80.html
FoxNews Kansas City

Link to the documents in this story on infowars.com(page in question is page 4-7)
http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/

please contact Ms Catherine Bleish from the Liberty Restoration Project for more info and/or help
Catherine Bleish

Cowlesy
03-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Canadians.

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Canadians.

really?
they never mentioned canadians
i read the whole thing

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 04:02 AM
Bump for more serious responses by sane people

LittleLightShining
03-15-2009, 04:18 AM
Ok as someone said in the Missouri threaf if we want suport from people who may not be RP supporters we need to pin point all individual groups and inform people who fit the description

please help me list the groups

Ron Paul supporters
constitution party members
Libertarian Party members
Bob Barr supporters
Chuck Baldwin supporters
Pro Life activists
Anti Illegal immigration activists
Anti NAU activists
Militia members
paintball gamers

anymore?Campaign For Liberty members; people who watch, talk about or distribute zeitgeist or Freedom to Fascism.

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Campaign For Liberty members; people who watch, talk about or distribute zeitgeist or Freedom to Fascism.

thanks LLS
already added to the op

Jeremy
03-15-2009, 05:31 AM
Bump for more serious responses by sane people

Hehe, you just called Cowlesy insane. :D Well he is!

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 05:48 AM
Hehe, you just called Cowlesy insane. :D Well he is!

no offence to him but I can see that from his picture & his responses to me on other threads
scary stuff

Cowlesy
03-15-2009, 06:57 AM
no offence to him but I can see that from his picture & his responses to me on other threads
scary stuff

Just consider me somewhat skeptical that you show up a few days ago, immediately rack up 200 posts and then want to start adding onto lists --- that's all :)

ronpaulhawaii
03-15-2009, 06:59 AM
Bottom of page 5; The Committees of Safety gets an entire paragraph

see my sig for more info on CoS :D

pcosmar
03-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Bottom of page 5; The Committees of Safety gets an entire paragraph

see my sig for more info on CoS :D

Ahh, you noticed that did you. :D
I guess there's no need to point it out :p

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Just consider me somewhat skeptical that you show up a few days ago, immediately rack up 200 posts and then want to start adding onto lists --- that's all :)

its your right to be skeptical Cowelsy since its your job as a mod. but that sounded to me more like sarcasm than skepticism
your skepticism was fuelled by not properly reading my op
I wasnt making a "list". I was only trying to cut out the individual groups affected so that we can contact them and alert them so that they have motivation to act and maybe do something about this memo.
I hope you now have a better idea why I posted this.
Im emailing The National Right to Life committee after breakfast
maybe you can help by emailing them too and alerting them to this flyer
http://www.nrlc.org/contact.html

Im also contacting numbers USA & ALIPAC

lets do something proactive

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Ahh, you noticed that did you. :D
I guess there's no need to point it out :p

lolol

GunnyFreedom
03-15-2009, 08:15 AM
People who fly a Navy Jack:

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2596/225/13/650733273/n650733273_2215902_645699.jpg

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Along with paintball, people who play airsoft.

speciallyblend
03-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Canadians.

haha love that:) eh? strange brew( a must watch movie, this movie is why all other movies mock those dam canadians(JJ)

bug off eh:) EVERYONE MUST WATCH STRANGE BREW, then all the canadian jokes wil make sense and the canadians will understand us then:)

dam canadian terrorists:) of course I LOVE CANADIANS do not get me wrong!!

STRANGE BREW , A MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!:D

tonesforjonesbones
03-15-2009, 10:03 AM
You people are a joke, honestly...you do nothing but complain about the neo cons..get off your ASS , stop shuckin and jivin and HELP with the damn list.

John Birch Society should be added to the list and G. Edward Griffin's Freedom Force International.

(you are a NON funny joke) TONES

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Ive emailed The National Right to life committee and am about to email Numbers USA & ALIPAC
heres my email if youd like to use its format to email those organizations

To: NRLC@nrlc.org
Subject: Missouri state Police Flyer targets Pro-Life Activists

Dear Sir/Mam
Im emailing you as a concerned citizen and a peaceful Pro-Life activist concerning a disturbing police memo circling in Missouri that targets those with anti abortion bumper stickers on their cars and groups them with white supremacists and violent militia members and other terrorist groups. this memo instructs police officers on how to spot terrorists and one of the ways to identify terrorists is any anti-abortion bumper sticker. The document also lumps anti illegal immigration activists and supporters of Congressman Ron Paul as possible domestic terrorists.
The AP has reported on this document and below are a few Mainstream media articles and a link to the documents for review

please do something about this because as an anti abortion activist I now fear opposing abortion publicly or else I may be profiled as a terrorist.
thank you
[your name here]

ps Pro-Life Activists are mentioned on the 2nd paragraph of page 8 under the Category>Common Militia Symbols>Political & Anti-Governemtn Rhetoric>Anti-Government Propaganda>display cartoons, pictures, bumper stickers anti-abortion material

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1086524.html
KMOV Tv Missouri
/http://www.kmov.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D96TUUB80.html
FoxNews Kansas City

Link to the documents in this story on infowars.com(page in question is page 8)

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:08 AM
too many "ands"

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 10:10 AM
too many "ands"

thanks for the constructive criticism
can you please help with drafting a better email for others to send
Ive already sent mine
thanks TB

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:11 AM
thanks for the constructive criticism
can you please help with drafting a better email for others to send
Ive already sent mine
thanks TB

Oh, I thought you were about to send it and needed help with it.
I could have helped you restructure your sentences.

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Oh, I thought you were about to send it and needed help with it.
I could have helped you restructure your sentences.

sadly ive written and sent it right after breakfast but since i added it to the op I appreciate any help with restructuring it so that other members can use it
Im now in the process of making a similar email addressing anti illegal immigration lobbying groups

JoshLowry
03-15-2009, 10:16 AM
You people are a joke, honestly...you do nothing but complain about the neo cons..get off your ASS , stop shuckin and jivin and HELP with the damn list.

John Birch Society should be added to the list and G. Edward Griffin's Freedom Force International.

(you are a NON funny joke) TONES

You tones are a joke, honestly... you do nothing but complain about the ron paulers on this forum..get off your ASS , stop shuckin and jivin ABOUT posters here.

The posters here are volunteers. They don't take orders.

(you are a NON funny joke) JOSHL

ronpaulhawaii
03-15-2009, 10:20 AM
You tones are a joke, honestly... you do nothing but complain about the ron paulers on this forum..get off your ASS , stop shuckin and jivin ABOUT posters here.

The posters here are volunteers. They don't take orders.

(you are a NON funny joke) JOSHL

agreed, many of us have been working long hours on this (I am presently fact checking the Lt's remarks on the Nolan show - ugh) and then we get to see tones berating us all... nice:rolleyes:

tonesforjonesbones
03-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Well if you're helpin then I wasn't talkin to you.. TONES

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 10:23 AM
I think you guys misunderstood Tones
he meant well to my understanding

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:24 AM
agreed, many of us have been working long hours on this (I am presently fact checking the Lt's remarks on the Nolan show - ugh) and then we get to see tones berating us all... nice:rolleyes:

Do you know anyone with a lil' free time today who knows how to make pamplets similar to the one the MO LE made?

tonesforjonesbones
Josh, your forum is full of immature kids...all the adults have been run off. How do you propose to attract serious members when you don't manage this? TONES

torchbearer
I think you guys misunderstood Tones
he meant well to my understanding

I really have no idea what tones says. ever.

speciallyblend
03-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Do you know anyone with a lil' free time today who knows how to make pamplets similar to the one the MO LE made?

torch make a thread just for it asking for designer, everytime i seem to make a thread a wonderful rpf member steps up to the plate:)

zach
03-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Josh, your forum is full of immature kids...all the adults have been run off. How do you propose to attract serious members when you don't manage this? TONES

Tones, it's immature to keep complaining about something in which you have no clue of what others are doing. It would be better to say something that can help the movement and this issue, not degrade members that just might be doing the best they can in their own way.

ronpaulhawaii
03-15-2009, 10:32 AM

Looks like a pretty simple word (I use OpenOffice) doc would do it...

torch make a thread just for it asking for designer, everytime i seem to make a thread a wonderful rpf member steps up to the plate:)

+1 - Seeing as it is being worked on here, best to find a member to help...

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:35 AM

what would be a good title?

Pamphlet Designers needed for Law Enforcement Terrorism Pamphlet

TruthisTreason
03-15-2009, 10:36 AM
A wise man said:

So, I could be a terrorist because I question the fraudulent banking system and support Ron Paul; Welcome to America! When government and banks rob people blindly, I consider them terrorists (terrorizing us through robbery and economic slavery)! So, the feeling is mutual so to speak.

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Looks like a pretty simple word (I use OpenOffice) doc would do it...

+1 - Seeing as it is being worked on here, best to find a member to help...

I'll download open office. It can't be that hard to use.

JoshLowry
03-15-2009, 10:37 AM

No, it is not.

We have a great network of liberty lovers.

You just like to bitch.

If you don't like it, post somewhere else or "manage" your own. Please don't post here if you are just going to continue to paint all the members as immature kids. It's the exact opposite. We have a large number of wise people that frequent this place. Just because someone got sick of the "nonsense", and that's the thing about having a tolerance for fun, does not mean all the adults have left.

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:39 AM
which program inside open office would you use?
can someone rip all the graphics from the URLs and zip them in a file?
my email is brentsanders@hotmail.com

I also need the links for the pdf documents on the original pamphlet.

ronpaulhawaii
03-15-2009, 10:41 AM
I'll download open office. It can't be that hard to use.

Always good to have... on second thought though, you could, also, build the draft on googledocs (so multiple people can work on it), then export it for final draft...

I don't have a lot of experience with Gdocs, but have used it for collaboration...

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:47 AM
Always good to have... on second thought though, you could, also, build the draft on googledocs (so multiple people can work on it), then export it for final draft...

I don't have a lot of experience with Gdocs, but have used it for collaboration...

could i start with open office, then add it to google docs for collaboration?
if i can get a rough draft started, we can all add to it and redact it.

I love the ideas people are coming up with.. i can't come up with all of this on my own. I need the Ron Paul Forums Fusion Team.

torchbearer
03-15-2009, 10:47 AM
its going to be a couple hours on this download.
i'm going to get my lunch started.

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 10:49 AM
just finished drafting an email to Alipac & Numbers USA
please help proof reading before I send it thanks

Dear Sir/Mam
Im emailing you as a concerned citizen and a peaceful Pro-Legal Immigration activist concerning a disturbing police memo circling in Missouri that targets those with anti-illegal immigration/anti-NAU/anti-NAFTA affiliations or bumper stickers on their cars and groups them with white supremacists, violent militia members and other terrorist groups. this memo instructs police officers on how to spot terrorists. One of the ways to identify terrorists is any anti-illegal immigration bumper sticker. The document also lumps anti illegal immigration activists and supporters of Congressman Ron Paul as possible domestic terrorists.
The AP has reported on this document and below are a few Mainstream media articles and a link to the documents for review

please see if you can do something about this because as an anti illegal immigration activist I now fear opposing illegal immigration or the NAFTA super highway or the NAU publicly lest I be profiled as a terrorist.
thank you
[your name here]

ps Anti Illegal Immigration Activists are mentioned on page 4, on the 4th paragraph page 5, bottom half of page 6, and on the 2nd paragraph page 7 of the manual under the Category>Common Militia Symbols>Political & Anti-Governemtn Rhetoric>Anti-Government Propaganda>display cartoons, pictures, bumper stickers

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1086524.html
KMOV Tv Missouri
http://www.kmov.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D96TUUB80.html
FoxNews Kansas City

Link to the documents in this story on infowars.com(page in question is page 4-7)

ronpaulhawaii
03-15-2009, 10:49 AM
which program inside open office would you use?
can someone rip all the graphics from the URLs and zip them in a file?
my email is brentsanders@hotmail.com

I also need the links for the pdf documents on the original pamphlet.

"writer"

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 11:11 AM
done
sent emails to NumbersUSA & Alipac
please help me sending emails to the organizaions in the OP
the National Right to life, Alipac, Numbers
can you also list any more organizations here with their emails so that we can make this a more proactive thread?

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 11:16 AM
I just recieved an email from alipac telling me no FYI?
does anyone have an account on their forum?

scandinaviany3
03-15-2009, 12:26 PM
I just recieved an email from alipac telling me no FYI?
does anyone have an account on their forum?

What is the issue with posting something on alipac?

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 12:59 PM
What is the issue with posting something on alipac?

im not a member
the email they sent me told me to post my Info on their website

I need a member to do that

CatherineBleish
03-15-2009, 01:02 PM
End the Fed rally attendees

Please ask groups who want to respond to this to join our efforts and to contact me www.libertyrestorationproject.org

the political consultant and lobbyist who was on our conference call 2 nights ago said we need to have a unified front so PLEASE HAVE THEM GET IN TOUCH WITH ME.

Catherine Bleish

Lord Xar
03-15-2009, 01:03 PM
im not a member
the email they sent me told me to post my Info on their website

I need a member to do that

There is already a thread on that site, and i saw it there yesterday about the Missouri issue. There are ALOT of Ron Paul supporters on that site, alot. Sure, there are others and a few plants - they are obvious though.

I am trying to follow this thread, what is it that you need over there?

Do you just want to create a central place to inform people?

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 01:09 PM
There is already a thread on that site, and i saw it there yesterday about the Missouri issue. There are ALOT of Ron Paul supporters on that site, alot. Sure, there are others and a few plants - they are obvious though.

thanks Lord Xar
I didnt know that. glad that ALIPAC is already informed

if possible please use the emails in my OP
just add your name
email the National Right to Life Committee and use the Numbers USA contact form in the OP to contact them
edit the message if you want to and add a contact link to Ms Bleich's links if possible
Im off to edit the OP & add Catherine Bleich's contact info

we need to get those minority lobbying groups on our side in this battle
we need allies and we need them now

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 01:14 PM
End the Fed rally attendees

Please ask groups who want to respond to this to join our efforts and to contact me www.libertyrestorationproject.org

the political consultant and lobbyist who was on our conference call 2 nights ago said we need to have a unified front so PLEASE HAVE THEM GET IN TOUCH WITH ME.

Catherine Bleish

thanks Ms Bleish
just added your contact info to both emails in the OP

Dripping Rain
03-15-2009, 02:00 PM

hey Xar if this was you then please properly copy the links to the stories
by clicking on each link here and using the copy link location option then pasting it
thanks
http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-149827.html

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 07:23 AM
bump for some activism this morning

DAFTEK
03-16-2009, 07:31 AM

:rolleyes::eek::p
It's all that red wine Cowlesy drinks, im telling yah... it turns mushy brains into healthy ones.. ;)

BuddyRey
03-16-2009, 08:31 AM
My jaw has just dropped straight to the floor! :eek:

I was away for a few days and am just now returning to news of an institutionalized demonization campaign against "right-wing extremist" libertarians (as if such a thing even exists).

I'm mad as Hell about this. Please, somebody give me a phone number or email address where I can contact whoever is responsible for this slanderous filth!!! :mad:

ronpaulhawaii
03-16-2009, 08:40 AM

I was away for a few days and am just now returning to news of an institutionalized demonization campaign against "right-wing extremist" libertarians (as if such a thing even exists).

I'm mad as Hell about this. Please, somebody give me a phone number or email address where I can contact whoever is responsible for this slanderous filth!!! :mad:

We are working on coordinated, calm, rational, responses. To help the locals on the ground in MO please contact Catherine Bleish with the Liberty Restoration Project (http://www.libertyrestorationproject.org). To help with a more RPFs response check this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=183783&highlight=Missouri

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 08:43 AM

in addition to what rph said please use the info in the op and email the NRLC & NumbersUSA
we need to alert them to the danger of this document

Aratus
03-16-2009, 08:56 AM
No, it is not.

We have a great network of liberty lovers.

You just like to bitch.

If you don't like it, post somewhere else or "manage" your own. Please don't post here if you are just going to continue to paint all the members as immature kids. It's the exact opposite. We have a large number of wise people that frequent this place. Just because someone got sick of the "nonsense", and that's the thing about having a tolerance for fun, does not mean all the adults have left.

some of us are seeking out the third party we could run for public office for...
its not just an adolesant escape value that we do in pure boredom...

Aratus
03-16-2009, 08:58 AM
some of the demographic is younger, some of the demographic is older. there is an age range of DECADES!

Aratus
03-16-2009, 09:00 AM
in addition to RON PAUL now being G.O.P --- for crying out loud, our bay state Libertarian Party is one of the earlier branches of the party!!!

Aratus
03-16-2009, 09:04 AM
the proud history http://www.lp.org/our-history check the 1971 date!!!

Dripping Rain
03-16-2009, 03:32 PM
bump for some grassroot help
all you got to do is copy paste and send those emails
everything's ready for you
thanks

Dripping Rain
03-19-2009, 03:58 PM
bump for some action