PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Police Report: RP supporters, Libertarians, anti-NWO movement are TERRORISTS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

emazur
03-11-2009, 07:52 PM
http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/
http://digg.com/world_news/Secret_State_Police_Report_Libertarians_are_Terror ists

This will piss you off. I just finished reading the article, and am about to read the scans of the report (I just printed them out)

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Is this confirmed?

He Who Pawns
03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
If legit, WOW....

http://www.infowars.com/images/scan0023.jpg

The only thing is, this memo is full of very obvious typos and grammatical errors. It's possible that they slipped past editors, but also makes me wonder about the authenticity.

MelissaCato
03-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Is this confirmed ? If so, they might as well be full throttle azzhats and just put the US Constitution on their bloody flyers. Who elected these people ?
I refuse to believe all the Police are in on this BS. What is our Military saying about this, they donated alot of moneys to Ron Paul too. LMAO

emazur
03-11-2009, 08:39 PM
I don't know but it seems authentic, and there is precedent - I remember an FBI report that included 'defenders of the constitution' as threats. I just finished reading the report and its main targets are militia movements, so at first it seemed maybe the infowars article was over the top, but no - it is grouping people with the following characteristics as possible threats:

- supporters of third parties (specifically mentioned RP, Barr, and Baldwin)
- anti NWO
- anti Federal Reserve (the End the Fed protests specifically were mentioned)
- anticipation of US economic collapse
- uneasiness over possible Constitutional Conention
- anti North American Union
- opposed to Obama's civilian military core
- anti RFID
- believe in state sovereignty
- anti IRS ~ income tax
- anti illegal immigration
- uneasiness over possible marshal law
- display Gadsden Flag or Upside down US Flag
- watchers of Zeitgeist, America: Freedom to Fascism

Every one of those characteristics applies to me (except the flags but people on my digg network display them), and I'll bet at least 50% of the above applies to almost everyone here. This is how they are identifying possible threats.

ItsTime
03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
the cop or cops need to step forward before I believe this one.

He Who Pawns
03-11-2009, 08:49 PM

Well the person who wrote it left his name, email and phone number at the end of the memo:

http://www.infowars.com/images/scan0024.jpg

specsaregood
03-11-2009, 08:49 PM
I don't know but it seems authentic, and there is precedent -

It doesnt look authentic to me and the precedent comes from the same source IIRC.

Every one of those characteristics applies to me (except the flags but people on my digg network display them), and I'll bet at least 50% of the above applies to almost everyone here. This is how they are identifying possible threats.

And that Is why it doesn't seem authentic to me. It looks and reads more like something whipped up to implicate their own groups/demographic to incite themselves. Or maybe I just hope that is the case.

Original_Intent
03-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Gee, they left a toll free number, too?

I'd call them but I am afraid I would get the midnight "knock on the door".

I gotta hope that a lot of policemen know better, like the one that allegedely got this to AJ.

He Who Pawns
03-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I called the toll free number (866-362-6422) and it's legit. The woman who answered said she was aware that a memo was put out implicating Ron Paul and Bob Barr supporters, but that she was working the late shift and would have to take my number and have her supervisor call me tomorrow. I told her no thanks. But she was clearly aware of a growing controversy. She sounded frazzled.

Original_Intent
03-11-2009, 08:55 PM
It doesnt look authentic to me and the precedent comes from the same source IIRC.

And that Is why it doesn't seem authentic to me. It looks and reads more like something whipped up to implicate their own groups/demographic to incite themselves. Or maybe I just hope that is the case.

No the precedent one from the FBI has been circulated by the JBS for years. That one at least is legit, and frankly not all that terribly different than this one (besides the specific naming of Ron Paul and others) So some of the specifics are more specific, but I would bet this is legit too.

Call the toll free number and ask them.

He Who Pawns
03-11-2009, 09:00 PM
You guys should call it for sure and see if you get the same reaction I got. Ask what that "information center" does.

RSLudlum
03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Well, I guess I'm a terrorist by default because Christopher Gadsden is one of my grandfathers and I proudly fly the flag in my backyard. :mad:

Alawn
03-11-2009, 09:03 PM
This is out of control! These people need to be fired.

ItsTime
03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
I called the toll free number (866-362-6422) and it's legit. The woman who answered said she was aware that a memo was put out implicating Ron Paul and Bob Barr supporters, but that she was working the late shift and would have to take my number and have her supervisor call me tomorrow. I told her no thanks. But she was clearly aware of a growing controversy. She sounded frazzled.

Unless Alex covered all his bases...

jake
03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
I cannot believe this to be real, it's just "too much", as it were. I don't know. anyone else called the phone #?

ItsTime
03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
well it looks like the number is real... anyone else call... i wont

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=866-362-6422&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

jake
03-11-2009, 09:12 PM
interesting. the same footer for the "Missouri Information Analysis Center" came up in a PDF in the very first search result for that toll free phone #

http://www.dps.mo.gov/homelandsecurity/safeschools/documents/School%20Alert%203-2007-1.pdf

MelissaCato
03-11-2009, 09:12 PM
OK, someone send this to Glenn Beck and Judge Napolitano ASAP. Darn it.

He Who Pawns
03-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Let's first confirm it.

Danke
03-11-2009, 09:35 PM
They have done their research, very up to date. Of course the pamphlet kinda lumps all the group together by association.

Danke
03-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Linda answered...

Jordan
03-11-2009, 09:39 PM
So about that... I'm buying a gun first thing tomorrow.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-11-2009, 09:42 PM
If this is true than I hope it creates one hell of a shitstorm!

trey4sports
03-11-2009, 09:46 PM
sent to Glenn Beck

He Who Pawns
03-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Linda answered...

And what did she say?

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
03-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Time for legal action, if this is confirmed?

homah
03-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Anyone planning to email "comments regarding this alert" to Brandon.middleton@mshp.dps.mo.gov?

UtahApocalypse
03-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Holy S%#&!!!!

Thank god I am not in MO, but what could LE in all other states be saying and doing??? This seriously is over the top and repercussions will be sought im sure.

slacker921
03-11-2009, 10:15 PM
looks like a hoax.. somebody needs to fire up photoshop and whip up one of these that shows Palin supporters as terrorists..

Alawn
03-11-2009, 10:22 PM
looks like a hoax.. somebody needs to fire up photoshop and whip up one of these that shows Palin supporters as terrorists..

Based on what? It looks real to me. People have called the number on it and they confirmed it.

I've seen this sort of stuff before. This isn't the first time police training documents have said mentioning the constitution makes you a terrorist. Have you seen the video of police freaking out when they found a pocket constitution on someone?

Dripping Rain
03-11-2009, 10:34 PM

are you an idiot?
read the comments before you act intelligent
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2010478&postcount=10

Maverick
03-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Can somebody explain why the pictures don't align properly within the document on the scans?

Jeremy
03-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Can somebody explain why the pictures don't align properly within the document on the scans?

this little memo is a mess and has a horrible design / layout

but thats exactly what you should expect from a government lol

Jeremy
03-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Wait a second... isn't the next national CFL meeting in MO? :eek:

UtahApocalypse
03-11-2009, 10:43 PM

Oh crap. Ooooooo crap

Maverick
03-11-2009, 10:43 PM
but thats exactly what you should expect from a government lol

Somehow I knew I'd get a response like this around here.

"It's not a hoax. The gov just sucks so bad at everything it can't even get a memo put together coherently." :D

UtahApocalypse
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Somehow I knew I'd get a response like this around here.

"It's not a hoax. The gov just sucks so bad at everything it can't even get a memo put together coherently." :D

The fact that at least 3 people from this forum have called the 800# and VERIFIED it makes me think its not joke or hoax

Dripping Rain
03-11-2009, 10:48 PM

thats the first thing I thought
I may think this may have been done on purpose to scare away Ron Paul supporters in MO

but the report doesnt exactly call RP supporters terrorists

it just says that militia are more likely to be associated with him and Chuck and Barr

didnt even call militia terrorists. But it kinda insinnuates they are terrorists. kind of tricky

this is like something from the Obama forum. only problem is its real. people who still think its a hoax should call the 1-800 number and confirmed it

Danke
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM
And what did she say?

"Hello, Information Center this is Linda...Hello...HELLO"...click

Maverick
03-11-2009, 10:53 PM

it just says that militia are more likely to be associated with him and Chuck and Barr

didnt even call militia terrorists. But it kinda insinnuates they are terrorists. kind of tricky

That's true. AJ's title on the article is quite misleading.

However, it does use the words "extremists" and "fanatics" quite a bit though.

Dripping Rain
03-11-2009, 10:59 PM

true
I wonder if the officer who made it was an Obama supporter or maybe a rabid keynesian with agenda. anyone who did this clearly had an agenda and especially an anti Ron Paul agenda
I hope this hits the news & the police department makes an apology. I hope Ron Paul's office confirms this and does something about it instead of ignoring it. Ignoring this kind of stuff is gambling with your life

Danke
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Just confirms,we are not alone. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae74oMMQ4ak

smileylovesfreedom
03-12-2009, 01:41 AM
oh man...i hope i don't get put on another gov't list...:(

brandon
03-12-2009, 01:48 AM
I only read the first post, but if you're going to post some hard to believe, fantasy like story, please use a better source than a guy who can't even tell theobamaforum.com is a spoof site.

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 05:24 AM
I think FEMA is involved with this BS ... remember this video FEMA teaching a class about the founding fathers ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XC1fk_EO3c

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 05:45 AM
Is it possible that this is a well-crafted response to theobamaforum? I understand people have called, they've spoken to Linda, the links make it appear to be valid but could this be a hoax done by savvy Obama supporters? Please don't call me a moron or accuse me of having my head in the sand.

Roxi
03-12-2009, 05:46 AM
not being a naysayer... but yes the number is the legitimate number for what this document and article says it is for... but that doesn't mean the rest isn't made up.

I am not saying its not real at all, just saying the number being legit doesn't make it so.

I really do hope its not real, as I am from MO

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 05:56 AM
That's just one more good reason to avoid and to not join "movements".<IMHO> ;) :D

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 05:59 AM
The points of emphasis we need to make in decrying this crap are, one, every member of the armed forces, every member of Congress and the president all take an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution and by this rationale they are terrorists too, and two, singling out the supporters of particular candidates for 'special scrutiny' is not the way to keep either a democracy or a republic healthy.

I, for one, will keep the language that mild when discussing it. If we can flood the state of Missouri with curious enquiries from people who obviously don't consider themselves directly affected, the state will realize they've stirred up a lot of curiosity and they might have the good sense to be embarassed.

In any case, and in my opinion. our best bet isn't to petition the state of Missouri for redress of grievances but to try it in the court of public opinion.

DAFTEK
03-12-2009, 05:59 AM
John Gibson was on the radio yesterday and calling RP supporters all truthers and need to apologies to the nation and had Alex Jones on the radio. That Gibson dude is the biggest racist piece of shit i have heard in a long time. I am hearing more and more anti Ron Paul crap lately all over the news and anyone who supports him.

So here is my question.

1. Are they now scared of RP and the Campaign for Liberty?
2. Is this the way they will turn new potential supporters against the movement?
3. Scare supporters and might actually leave the movement?
4. Just more big government tactics like "War mongering" "Economy mongering" and now the latest "RP mongering"

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 06:00 AM
That's just one more good reason to avoid and to not join "movements".<IMHO> ;) :D

The thing is, if you don't go for a 'movement' every now and again, you wind up full of $#!+.

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 06:08 AM
The thing is, if you don't go for a 'movement' every now and again, you wind up full of $#!+. That's what fiber and prune juice, etc. are for. :D "Movements" tend to become very easy targets for tribal collectivist liquidation. ;)

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 06:12 AM
The points of emphasis we need to make in decrying this crap are, one, every member of the armed forces, every member of Congress and the president all take an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution and by this rationale they are terrorists too, and two, singling out the supporters of particular candidates for 'special scrutiny' is not the way to keep either a democracy or a republic healthy.

I, for one, will keep the language that mild when discussing it. If we can flood the state of Missouri with curious enquiries from people who obviously don't consider themselves directly affected, the state will realize they've stirred up a lot of curiosity and they might have the good sense to be embarassed.

In any case, and in my opinion. our best bet isn't to petition the state of Missouri for redress of grievances but to try it in the court of public opinion.acp, always the voice of reason. Thanks.

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 06:21 AM
Hummmm, I don't think Missouri is the only State we should be concerned about, if true.
This is National people, actually it could be Global, because we have alot of MeetUps in other countries..
Either way, someone needs to seriously confirm this ... then get it on Freedom Watch or Beck.
I wanna know what Ron Paul, Beck, Brian and the Judge think, personally.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 06:27 AM
acp, always the voice of reason. Thanks.

You're very kind.

We need to hoist Missouri on its own petard and make other states think twice about going here. We need to digg this up before they can crank up their spin control machine, too. They're terrified of us? Let's give them reason, while at the same time reassuring the public of our sanity.

Shall we use that old partisanship to our advantage one time, before we try to eliminate it? They intimate that Ron Paul was a third party candidate, but that isn't true. How about, "The Republicans used fear tactics and misused the terrorist label to get us into an unnecessary war halfway around the world. Now the Democrats seem to want to use fear tactics and misuse the terrorist label to get us into an unnecessary civil war right here at home."

slacker921
03-12-2009, 06:31 AM
The fact that at least 3 people from this forum have called the 800# and VERIFIED it makes me think its not joke or hoax

So far all I've seen is:
- Yes, the number is indeed valid. No surprise there.
- Somebody answered the phone. No surprise there.
- The person who answered the phone was aware of this memo circulating. No surprise there.

What I have NOT seen is:
- The organization confirms that this document came from them (so far all we have is "The woman who answered said she was aware that a memo was put out implicating Ron Paul and Bob Barr supporters" .. but who put it out?).
- The organization stands behind the document
or
- The organization has apologized.

Until they confirm that it came from them and either apologize or stand behind it then it's premature to get worked up about it.

I still lean towards the hoax side on this one.. I might be wrong, but it would take me maybe an hour at the most to gather up the images and create a PDF exactly like this. It's not rocket science. An hour to create something that would cause mayhem amongst the Paul supporters?... I know of at least two groups online that would do this just to watch the Paul supporters get upset.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 06:36 AM
I still lean towards the hoax side on this one.. I might be wrong, but it would take me maybe an hour at the most to gather up the images and create a PDF exactly like this. It's not rocket science. An hour to create something that would cause mayhem amongst the Paul supporters?... I know of at least two groups online that would do this just to watch the Paul supporters get upset.

Takes more than an hour or two and a computer to get a working toll-free number. Is there some way to confirm who pays the phone bill on that? If that check comes from Jefferson City and we can prove it, we're primed to roll.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 07:02 AM
Takes more than an hour or two and a computer to get a working toll-free number. Is there some way to confirm who pays the phone bill on that? If that check comes from Jefferson City and we can prove it, we're primed to roll.All calls concerning this document are now being referred to Captain Tim Hull in the MIAC Public Information Department. Telephone # is 573-526-6115. Can our super sleuths research this number as well?

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 07:07 AM
http://www.savemolives.com/programs/videos.htm

LLS, did you get the name of the person who referred inquiries to that number?

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 07:10 AM

LLS, did you get the name of the person who referred inquiries to that number?I asked her what her name was and she did not want to tell me. She said all inquiries on the document should be made to Hull. After asking her about 3 or 4 times she said her name was Erin but would not give her last name.

qwerty
03-12-2009, 07:12 AM
http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/
http://digg.com/world_news/Secret_State_Police_Report_Libertarians_are_Terror ists

This will piss you off. I just finished reading the article, and am about to read the scans of the report (I just printed them out)

We should inform C4L about this!

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 07:15 AM
We should inform C4L about this!

Excellent. They actually have a chance to pull of a suit for libel.

I dislike the headline on the digg, but, well, I suggest we digg up anyway.

Where else can we get this posted or covered? Can we get the Republican Party chair from some Missouri county or another to comment on it?

Publicity bomb!

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 07:16 AM
This is really not that hard to believe. I don't know why people are calling it a hoax. If you read the FBI pamphlet that has been circulating for years asking that any "defenders" of the Constitution, super "patriots", etc be reported to the FBI as right wing extremists (they also include a list of left wing extremists groups) it has a lot of similarities to this document.

Even if this document turns out to be fake, which I think is highly doubtful, if you don't believe that similar documents exist, you're asleep. <IMO>

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Hell, send it to Ron himself. ;)

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 07:19 AM
This is really not that hard to believe. I don't know why people are calling it a hoax. If you read the FBI pamphlet that has been circulating for years asking that any "defenders" of the Constitution, super "patriots", etc be reported to the FBI as right wing extremists (they also include a list of left wing extremists groups) it has a lot of similarities to this document.

Even if this document turns out to be fake, which I think is highly doubtful, if you don't believe that similar documents exist, you're asleep. <IMO>

No one said it's a hoax or unbelievable that I saw. We just want to make good and sure we're not making asses of ourselves when we stick this out in the public eye and shine a nice, bright spotlight on it.

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Excellent. They actually have a chance to pull of a suit for libel.

I dislike the headline on the digg, but, well, I suggest we digg up anyway.

Where else can we get this posted or covered? Can we get the Republican Party chair from some Missouri county or another to comment on it?

Publicity bomb!

I emailed Brian and the Judge with this link and my concerns. :cool:

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 07:23 AM
No one said it's a hoax or unbelievable that I saw. We just want to make good and sure we're not making asses of ourselves when we stick this out in the public eye and shine a nice, bright spotlight on it.Well, I sort of did. In that I asked if it could be. Not because I don't believe it but because I do.

I just tried to call C4L and had to leave a message.

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Isn't this the MIAC Website refered to in the flyer ? http://www.miacx.org/

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Isn't this the MIAC Website refered to in the flyer ? http://www.miacx.org/That's one creepy site.

slacker921
03-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Takes more than an hour or two and a computer to get a working toll-free number. Is there some way to confirm who pays the phone bill on that? If that check comes from Jefferson City and we can prove it, we're primed to roll.
Why bother? Point the document to an existing number and organization.. flood them with calls. Even more reason for them to hate us.
They'll say "yes we know about it" until someone can confirm that it was sent out by them and is an official document. Legally that's what they should do..

I am aware of the other documents that are out there from police departments, etc saying people with anti-fed books and pro-constitution groups are "suspect"... this one just looks too over the top though. .... but if it is legit... wow... C4L should be talking to their attorney pronto.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 07:29 AM
I just called out the local meetup. Being right next door, we might just have a bigger effect than some, but I would suggest everyone do the same. Especially you, Roxi--still a member of the S.W. Mo meetup? Or did you drop it when you moved?

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 07:32 AM
Why bother? Point the document to an existing number and organization.. flood them with calls. Even more reason for them to hate us.

If we try them in the court of public opinion and win, how much will they hate us? We'll have given them good reason to be terrified of us and will have reassured the public at the same time.

They called the supporters of a Republican candidate possible terrorists. You didn't think we could ever get neocons sticking up for us, but if we play our cards right we surely can. As with the economy, every adversity is an opportunity.

And we seem to have confirmed the authenticity. They'll be hard pressed to deny.

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 07:40 AM
No one said it's a hoax or unbelievable that I saw. We just want to make good and sure we're not making asses of ourselves when we stick this out in the public eye and shine a nice, bright spotlight on it.

I cannot believe this to be real, it's just "too much", as it were. I don't know. anyone else called the phone #?

just saying....there are some doubting Thomases, I agree that we need to cover our bases before we do anything drastic. Wait that was a really poor choice of words for a suspected terrorist...:rolleyes:

Sandra
03-12-2009, 07:42 AM
The whole thing looks amateurish and horribly written. And you can get a 1-800 number for anything. I have a 1-800 number for my small home based business. I don't get why having a contact phone number in any way verifies this.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 07:47 AM
The whole thing looks amateurish and horribly written. And you can get a 1-800 number for anything. I have a 1-800 number for my small home based business. I don't get why having a contact phone number in any way verifies this.Sandra, I called the number and was referred to Captain Tim Hull. His validity has been verified.

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 07:51 AM
That's what fiber and prune juice, etc. are for. :D "Movements" tend to become very easy targets for tribal collectivist liquidation. ;)

lol.

You're a member of the anarchist "movement". Last time I knew, anarchists were not exactly in favor with the powers that be. ;)

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 07:55 AM
Isn't this the MIAC Website refered to in the flyer ? http://www.miacx.org/

Yes, the Missouri Information Analysis Center.

Federal, State & Local Public/Private Partnership
Improving community safety, reducing crime & threats through improved communications within Missouri & neighboring states.

"Where we put a friendly face on fascism."

/sarcasm

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 07:55 AM
I just called the number listed for Capt. Hull on that official website and had the authenticity and text of that memo confirmed. I spoke to Lt. John Hotz.

This was not the toll-free number. I dialed (573) 526-6115. He confirmed that his department did issue such a memo on 2/20 and quoted me the part of the memo that mentions Ron Paul. It matched what we see.

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 07:56 AM
I just called the number listed for Capt. Hull on that official website and had the authenticity and text of that memo confirmed. I spoke to Lt. John Hotz.

This was not the toll-free number. I dialed (573) 526-6115.

So, it's true? :eek:

slacker921
03-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Sandra, I called the number and was referred to Captain Tim Hull. His validity has been verified.

Has Tim Hull admitted that the document CAME FROM THEM?

Again, it would take about an hour to create a document like that and point it to their 1-800 number. It would take them much longer to gather everyone together and verify that the document either came from them (and they stand behind it) or that it came from someone else.

Be patient people.. if it's confirmed that it came from them THEN it will be time to flood them with calls and e-mails. Not before.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 07:58 AM
So, it's true? :eek:

I don't know how to come up with a more firm confirmation than that. The lieutenant was kind enough to spell his name for me.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 08:01 AM
IT'S REAL. I just talked to Hull.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Doubting Thomas, please exit stage left.
Memos sent to committee of safety.

Do you have an ally in your state legislature?

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:06 AM
This is an official Republican candidate for president, and his supporters have been labeled as, basically, likely terrorists. Anyone who isn't chilled by this is an idiot. We have got to shout this from the rooftops.

Where can we get this aired? Anyone know of a conservative call-in show doing 'any topic' today? Have a good website candidate?

To hell with harassing the state. We need to hold it up to public ridicule.

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 08:08 AM

This was not the toll-free number. I dialed (573) 526-6115. He confirmed that his department did issue such a memo on 2/20 and quoted me the part of the memo that mentions Ron Paul. It matched what we see.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 08:08 AM
lol.

You're a member of the anarchist "movement". Last time I knew, anarchists were not exactly in favor with the powers that be. ;)

My post was not addressed to, NOR a reply to you.

A. Havnes
03-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Does Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, or Bob Barr know about this? We've got to inform all three of them and Campaign for Liberty.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Has Tim Hull admitted that the document CAME FROM THEM?

Both Capt. Hull and Lt. John Hotz. Hotz and Hull. Unless that official-looking website is a fake, I don't know what more confirmation we can get without driving to Jefferson City and pointing a camera at these guys.

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 08:10 AM
This is an official Republican candidate for president, and his supporters have been labeled as, basically, likely terrorists. Anyone who isn't chilled by this is an idiot. We have got to shout this from the rooftops.

Where can we get this aired? Anyone know of a conservative call-in show doing 'any topic' today? Have a good website candidate?

To hell with harassing the state. We need to hold it up to public ridicule.

Brian and the Judge is on right now.

Call in 1-866-408-7669 or
Email the show: brianandthejudge@foxnews.com

I emailed them.

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 08:11 AM
I'm completely satisfied that it's true. I'm just in shock that they did that.

Bruno
03-12-2009, 08:11 AM
officially freaked out now

Johnnybags
03-12-2009, 08:14 AM
if you disagree with the "STATE". Heck, they databased us all with any campaign contributions already. Liberty has been replaced by the benevolence of the "STATE". I sure hope you are not shocked by this, its been going on forever. The only consolation is the list is going to grow to a majority status soon enough. RON PAUL Terrorists. lol. That is the world we live and are not armed militias a good thing? The founding fathers thought so.

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Brian and the Judge is on right now.

Call in 1-866-408-7669 or
Email the show: brianandthejudge@foxnews.com

I emailed them.

Good idea.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Hull said the information is correct and was put out to educate law enforcement officers about potential threats from violent militia groups. It is a strategic alert to address trends and officer safety issues. He said that there have been incidents in the past where militia groups target law enforcement officers (in one case killing an officer) and that they need to be aware of all potential threats.

I asked him if this wasn't profiling by singling out people that might have Ron Paul bumperstickers on their car and he said (again and again) that it was not profiling. I asked him if an officer, after seeing this pamphlet would be more suspicious of a driver who was pulled over for a traffic violation if there was a sticker on the car. He said no. COME ON!I asked him again then what the point would be and he reiterated the education refrain above.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:15 AM
I just sent Brian and the Judge the names of Hotz and Hull, and that phone number. Thanks for the link!!

P.S. Also told them I spoke to Hotz and described the conversation, and sent them a link to the post above. LLS, you might email them (if you're willing) and make yourself available for questions (if they have any).

slacker921
03-12-2009, 08:25 AM
WOW... I really hoped they had not sunk to this. Sigh... ok, it's time to try to get people like the Judge to draw attention to this.

It'll be interesting to see what Glenn Beck does with this - since he called Ron Paul supporters "terrorists" during the primaries.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Where else can we hope to get this some exposure? We need to try to get it out anywhere and everywhere--preferably before they get some coffee in them and crank up the spin machine.

Bruno
03-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Where else can we hope to get this some exposure? We need to try to get it out anywhere and everywhere--preferably before they get some coffee in them and crank up the spin machine.

Drudge?

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Hull said the information is correct and was put out to educate law enforcement officers about potential threats from violent militia groups. It is a strategic alert to address trends and officer safety issues. He said that there have been incidents in the past where militia groups target law enforcement officers (in one case killing an officer) and that they need to be aware of all potential threats.

I asked him if this wasn't profiling by singling out people that might have Ron Paul bumperstickers on their car and he said (again and again) that it was not profiling. I asked him if an officer, after seeing this pamphlet would be more suspicious of a driver who was pulled over for a traffic violation if there was a sticker on the car. He said no. COME ON!I asked him again then what the point would be and he reiterated the education refrain above.

Of course you're right. If it wasn't for the purpose of profiling, why on earth would they mention Ron Paul's name? I mean, what's the purpose of them mentioning that otherwise.

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Drudge?

I think it needs a write-up accompanying it. Otherwise, so dumbasses might just agree with it.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 08:35 AM
I just emailed Brian and the judge. I also just spoke at length with Allison at C4L, directing her to this thread. Hi Allison :)

Bruno
03-12-2009, 08:37 AM
I think it needs a write-up accompanying it. Otherwise, so dumbasses might just agree with it.

Good point

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Language is important right now. Don't get carried away and ***** our game. We as supporters of a sitting Republican congressman and former Republican presidential candidate are being singled out as likely militia members who should be watched for fear we commit domestic terror. This is bad enough, it involves all Republicans in our cause, and it's undeniable.

JVParkour
03-12-2009, 08:44 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=183386&page=3

At the bottom of the page Original_Intent points out that they specifically DO NOT call us terrorists, but rather associated with the militia movement. I think thats important...

DAFTEK
03-12-2009, 08:46 AM
WTF! I wonder how many RP supporters on this forum are actually affiliated to a Militia? I havent seen any. And secondly i know hundreds of supporters in my city that are just plain old candidate supporters "most older folks" like any other candidate just like me, i came from Huckabee to Ron Paul because i liked what he had to say in the campaign debates, so RP supporters would be singled out because they might still have a bumper sticker or a t-shirt? This is insane, what is this country coming to?

Bruno
03-12-2009, 08:47 AM

At the bottom of the page Original_Intent points out that they specifically DO NOT call us terrorists, but rather associated with the militia movement. I think thats important...

anyone remember the anti-militia propaganda smear after Oklahoma City?

In their eyes, militia = terrorists.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 08:48 AM
I don't think we have any militias in Louisiana.
We play 'airsoft' games... would that be considered 'militia training'?

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 08:48 AM

They just busted some militia guys out west.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Can we re-submit this to digg and digg up the new version? What this needs is a headline of 'conservatives singled out as possible terrorists' or 'Republicans singled out as likely militia members'. That would get much, much more attention.

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Dripping Rain View Post

I pointed this out last night that they didnt call RP supporters "terrorists" but Maverick made a good point

words like "extremists" and "fanatics" arent cool
you think the officers who leave that room wont be more trigger happy when they see a RP or a C4L bumper sticker?

add to that a well educated RP supporter who refuses a warantless search or maybe carrying his gun

JoshLowry
03-12-2009, 08:53 AM
redacted after reading RPH's post.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Has anyone in Missouri gotten in touch with the Republican Party? What about the RNC? LP? Constitution Party?

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 08:55 AM

Hummmmm ... yes, it is very important concidering everyone in America is a people.

George Mason: "I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people."

George Washington: "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."

They are in FACT calling us all Terrorists :cool:

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 08:58 AM
FEMA camp for "attitude readjustment" anyone?

Anyone?

Danke
03-12-2009, 09:00 AM
WTF! I wonder how many RP supporters on this forum are actually affiliated to a Militia? I havent seen any.

All able-bodied adult male 45 years and younger? No, non of those here. :D:p

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Language is important right now. Don't get carried away and ***** our game. We as supporters of a sitting Republican congressman and former Republican presidential candidate are being singled out as likely militia members who should be watched for fear we commit domestic terror. This is bad enough, it involves all Republicans in our cause, and it's undeniable.

This.

JP2010
03-12-2009, 09:03 AM

Because someone used a flatbed scanner and the paper moved when they closed the lid, thus making an mis-aligned scan of the document.

Try it at home on your scanner. That is the only reason.

fedup100
03-12-2009, 09:12 AM

I have seen this coming for this forum and other Paul supporters for a long while now. The situation is real and far more serious than you know.

I have also warned to stop smearing this forum with the word "anarchist" to no avail. I believe those who have done this repeatedly are instigators.

Look for the next big FALSE FLAG event to have the movements name falsely attached to it. :(

MikeStanart
03-12-2009, 09:16 AM
This boils my blood.

Guess what i'm doing with my stimulus check?

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Well, damn it people, don't just vent here. Get your language right and find an excuse to stuff it in somewhere on every forum you have an account at. I just put it up at Slate.com in a section calling Obama a "New Democrat". My angle was, 'This is Democracy?!'

Spread it far and wide! Make it viral!

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
I forwarded the Alex Jones link to World Net Daily and highlighted the section going after Ron Paul supporters and anti abortionists.

They are VERY pro life over there and I wouldn't be surprised if they run a story. Not the best website in the world, but at least it is exposure (if they run it)

Dorfsmith
03-12-2009, 09:23 AM
I posted it around facebook. I hope somebody else picks the story up. A lot of my facebook friends won't click on an infowars link. :o

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Well, damn it people, don't just vent here. Get your language right and find an excuse to stuff it in somewhere on every forum you have an account at. I just put it up at Slate.com in a section calling Obama a "New Democrat". My angle was, 'This is Democracy?!'

Spread it far and wide! Make it viral! Nope, this Patriot Acts I & II. :) You're just really gonna LOVE, Act III. ;)

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 09:24 AM
I posted it around facebook. I hope somebody else picks the story up. A lot of my facebook friends won't click on an infowars link. :o

Yeah. I have an advantage, as I can say that I have personally dialed that number and spoken to this specific lieutenant. Well, we can put the digg link up and hope they get more interested in the memo than in the source...

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 09:43 AM
And if anyone gives you any grief at all, ask them this:

Do you honestly believe that profiling people based on their candidate bumper stickers is good for a free republic?

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 09:46 AM
And if anyone gives you any grief at all, ask them this:

Do you honestly believe that profiling people based on their candidate bumper stickers is good for a free republic? Write your "representatives". :D

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 09:49 AM
did anyone bother to record his/her phone call with the police
incase they deny this at any point?

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 09:50 AM
i admit i didnt call im afraid to be added to a list
but if youre calling anyways please record
thanks

Johnnybags
03-12-2009, 09:52 AM
thanks

Make no mistake, you post, you are profiled and you are on the list. You should be proud to make the list of Patriots instead of lemmings.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 09:52 AM
did anyone bother to record his/her phone call with the police
incase they deny this at any point?

No. Thought about it, but had no way to do it. Besides, I believe this is subject to both the laws of your state and the laws of Missouri. I didn't want to silence the man I reached by warning him that I was recording the call, and didn't want to risk recording it without disclosure.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 09:54 AM

I love it. Nice comeback in case anyone gets grief over this. 'Are they going to raid every paintball club in the nation?'

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 09:55 AM
No. Thought about it, but had no way to do it. Besides, I believe this is subject to both the laws of your state and the laws of Missouri. I didn't want to silence the man I reached by warning him that I was recording the call, and didn't want to risk recording it without disclosure.

this requires 2 people
one to record without asking
the other to record if granted permission
its good you didnt think of it before confirming
now I think it wont matter since its already been cpnfirmed
the first recording would do good to be released if they deny it

dannno
03-12-2009, 09:56 AM
thanks

Seriously. Where are all of the shills out there? Why aren't you calling this number to help us verify since you're so sure the government isn't really out to get us? There couldn't possibly be a "list" right? I mean, what are they going to do, throw us in FEMA camps? HAH! Preposterous.. SO call them for us!!

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Seriously. Where are all of the shills out there? Why aren't you calling this number to help us verify since you're so sure the government isn't really out to get us? There couldn't possibly be a "list" right? I mean, what are they going to do, throw us in FEMA camps? HAH! Preposterous.. SO call them for us!!

read my replies since last night
pages 3,4,5

infact I slammed those who were calling it BS
thanks for calling me a shill anyways
when i first saw the post I was 80% sure it was true
I listen to AJ too btw
and yes I believe there are lists of people
this is not a conspiracy theory only
its proven facts. what will be done with those lists? I dont know. being afraid to go on a list is something but it doesnt mean Im a wimp. when Im facing a bad situation I stand up for my rights and the rights of my friends & family

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 10:01 AM
thanks for calling me a shill anyways

If I'm reading his post right, you misunderstood him. He didn't call you anything.

ramallamamama
03-12-2009, 10:02 AM
AJ is talking about this when he gets back from break....

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 10:03 AM
If I'm reading his post right, you misunderstood him. He didn't call you anything.

I think he thinks I was one of the naysayers who calls people kooky conspiracy theorists but Im afraid to call the police so that i wont be on a list
if I read it right
I hope I read wrong and I apologize if I have

ramallamamama
03-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
March 11, 2009

Alex Jones has received a secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movement” and dated February 20, 2009. A footer on the document indicates it is “unclassified” but “law enforcement sensitive,” in other words not for public consumption. A copy of the report was sent to Jones by an anonymous Missouri police officer.

The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

“Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) provides a public safety partnership consisting of local, state and federal agencies, as well as the public sector and private entities that will collect, evaluate, analyze, and disseminate information and intelligence to the agencies tasked with Homeland Security responsibilities in a timely, effective, and secure manner,” explains the MIAC website. “MIAC is the mechanism to collect incident reports of suspicious activities to be evaluated and analyzed in an effort to identify potential trends or patterns of terrorist or criminal operations within the state of Missouri. MIAC will also function as a vehicle for two-way communication between federal, state and local law enforcement community within our region.”

MIAC is part of the federal “fusion” effort now underway around the country. “As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country. The Department has deployed 31 officers as of December 2008 and plans to have 70 professionals deployed by the end of 2009. The Department has provided more than $254 million from FY 2004-2007 to state and local governments to support the centers,” explains the Department of Homeland Security on its website. Missouri is mentioned as a participant in this federal “intelligence” effort.

Last month, the ACLU issued a news release highlighting the activity of a fusion center in Texas as the “latest example of inappropriate police intelligence operations targeting political, religious and social activists for investigation,” in particular “Muslim civil rights organizations and anti-war protest groups.”

The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order. The MIAC document is a classic guilt by association effort designed to demonize legitimate political activity that stands in opposition to the New World Order and its newly enshrined front man, Barack Obama.

In September of 2008, Missouri sheriffs and prosecutors organized truth squads to intimidate people opposed to Obama and threatened to arrest and prosecute anybody who ran “misleading television ads.” Missouri governor Matt Blunt eventually denounced the use of “police state tactics” on the part of the Obama-Biden campaign.

MIAC claims members of a “rightwing” militia movement organized in the 1990s — generally in response to the Oklahoma City bombing and the events at Waco — “continuously exploit world events in order to increase participation in their movements. Due to the current economical and political situation, a lush environment for militia activity has been created” and supposedly exploited by “constitutionalists” and “white supremacists,” the latter an oft-employed canard used to demonize activists as dangerous and potentially violent lunatics.

MIAC notes many of the political issues cited by the so-called patriot movement — the Ammunition Accountability Act, the impending economic collapse of the government, the possibility of a constitutional convention, the North American Union, Obama’s “Universal Service Program,” and the implementation of RFID, issues that are not limited to the patriot movement but are shared by a wide array of political activists.

The MIAC document includes a map of the North American Union not dissimilar from one released by NASCO, the North America SuperCorridor Coalition (see the NASCO map here).

The MIAC report is similar to one created by the Phoenix Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Joint Terrorism Task Force during the Clinton administration (see page one and page two of the document). The FBI document explicitly designates “defenders” of the Constitution as “right-wing extremists.” The MIAC report expands significantly on the earlier document.

In order to artificially heighten the perceived threat threshold, MIAC rolls in Christian Identity, white nationalism, “militant” anti-abortion activists, opposition to illegal immigration, and income tax resistance. MIAC deceptively blurs the lines between these disparate political ideologies and underscores the possibility for violence in a summary of the organizational structure of the militia movement and a section describing how members strive to train in “combat readiness.”

The MIAC effort to characterize Libertarians and Constitutionalists as racists is reminiscent of an attempt by the corporate media in early 2008 to portray Ron Paul as a racist by attempting to link him to a series of vaguely racist newsletters produced in the 1980s. Paul did not exercise editorial control over the newsletters and went so far as to apologize for them, but this did not prevent the corporate media from characterizing him as a racist.

According to MIAC, opposition to world government, NAFTA, federalization of the states, and restrictive gun laws are a threat to the police. “The militia subscribes to an anti-government and NWO mindset, which creates a threat to law enforcement officers. They view the military, National Guard, and law enforcement as a force that will confiscate their firearms and place them in FEMA concentration camps,” the document claims in a section entitled “You are the Enemy.”

In regard to supposed militia movement literature and media, the MIAC report mentions Aaron Russo’s America: Freedom to Fascism and William Luther Pierce’s The Turner Diaries — the latter was penned by the former leader of the white nationalist organization National Alliance and the former by a Libertarian filmmaker. In order to underscore the absurdity of the MIAC attempt to link Pierce’s novel and Russo’s anti-tax documentary, it should be noted that the late Aaron Russo was Jewish and The Turner Dairies posits a Zionist government in America (or ZOG, the Zionist Occupation Government) run by Jews.

The award-winning film Zeitgeist, featuring Alex Jones, is also mentioned as terrorist material.

The MIAC report is particularly pernicious because it indoctrinates Missouri law enforcement in the belief that people who oppose confiscatory taxation, believe in the well-documented existence of a New World Order and world government (a Google search of this phrase will pull up numerous references made by scores of establishment political leaders), and are opposed to the obvious expansion of the federal government at the expense of the states as violent extremists who are gunning for the police. It specifically targets supporters of mainstream political candidates and encourages police officers to consider them dangerous terrorists.

MIAC is attempting to radicalize the police against political activity guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If Missouri police indoctrinated by MIAC propaganda overreact to political activists and supporters of Ron Paul in their state and injure or kill people involved in entirely legal and legitimate political activity, MIAC, the governor of Missouri (his name appears on the MIAC document), and the DHS and federal government should be held directly responsible and prosecuted the fullest extent of the law.

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 10:07 AM
AJ is talking about this when he gets back from break....

Im listening to AJ right now
thanks ram

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 10:11 AM
"The original American patriots were those individuals brave enough to resist with force the oppressive power of King George. I accept the definition of patriotism as that effort to resist oppressive state power. The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country -- to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state." -- Ron Paul

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Wow, I can't believe the reactions.

Originally Posted by acptulsa
I'm not a Republican. I am an American. Right now I am an angry American.

Originally Posted by Bruno

I remember.
I watched the "investigation". They killed the patsy and blamed the militia.

Originally Posted by torchbearer

The militia is not to be feared. They should be honored.
The Standing Army of Police was warned of by the founders, and should not exist.
Some folks got this all backwards.

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 10:15 AM
I've also forwarded this on to Nat'l HQ of the Constitution Party - we'll see if they have any official response.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 10:16 AM

I freely admit to you and anyone that my inputs are suggested spin. Fine, now we're angry. Now, how do we get some more people angry? My answer is, by convincing a larger group than us that they need to speak up for us, lest they be next.

Doesn't mean anyone here doesn't understand.

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 10:17 AM
"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up." -- Pastor Martin Niemoller

A. Havnes
03-12-2009, 10:20 AM
"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up." -- Pastor Martin Niemoller

That always chills me, and I can almost see it happening around me. We have to wake people up! I just sent the article around.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 10:22 AM
That always chills me, and I can almost see it happening around me. We have to wake people up! I just sent the article around.

I still remember where I was and who I was with the first time I ever heard it. And that was about twenty-eight years ago.

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 10:22 AM

It's why I always stand up for accused drug dealers rights on search and seizure, even though I have never touched drugs myself. The alw has to work for them or it won't work for me.

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 10:24 AM
That always chills me, and I can almost see it happening around me. We have to wake people up! I just sent the article around. I've been working at it, WITH getting a bunch of crap. :p

:(

ronpaulhawaii
03-12-2009, 10:28 AM
"Constitutionalists singled out as dangerous militia members"

That kind of is the truth though. That's what a militia is all about. They don't watch movies and eat popcorn.

Me-thinks we need to be very careful in our language when discussing homeland security issues. The organized groups being called "The Modern Militia Movement" are far removed from our historical militia, (Organized Militia acted in league with local authorities. Un-organized Militia was every able bodied man, who could be called to act in an Organized Militia, when need arose.)

The Militia method of dealing with Homeland Security issues remains the most sensible, and that is why I'd like to see people be very careful with language. IOW, saying, "That's what a militia is all about." re-inforces the negative stereotyping being foisted on us by those who would rather Americans forget about the quaint old concepts of constitutional "Homeland Security", via a well organized Miltia.

In this country, I simply see groups of sportsman, and athletes, who gather together, (like any other organization) to better their skills and socialize. I think a dis-service is done when the word "Militia" is attached to such groups.

I would hope that some will find a way, during this developing event, to promote Dr. Vieira's book, "Constitutional Homeland Security" and the work being done by Walter Reddy to re-invigorate the true "Well-Organized Militia" (http://www.committeesofsafety.org), via working with State Legislatures; which remains the most sensible approach to providing for the common defense, (and a bad-ass Navy:eek:- imo...)

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Has anyone else's computer gotten quite slow the last several minutes, or is it just me?

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Has anyone else's computer gotten quite slow the last several minutes, or is it just me?

mine running smooth
they maybe coming to get you
lol just playing with you

edit: on second thought the site is a little slow

Danke
03-12-2009, 10:34 AM

hmm, mine does that all the time!! :eek:

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
We've got weather here. That is undoubtedly it.

Aratus
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Me-thinks we need to be very careful in our language when discussing homeland security issues. The organized groups being called "The Modern Militia Movement" are far removed from our historical militia, (Organized Militia acted in league with local authorities. Un-organized Militia was every able bodied man, who could be called to act in an Organized Militia, when need arose.)

The Militia method of dealing with Homeland Security issues remains the most sensible, and that is why I'd like to see people be very careful with language. IOW, saying, "That's what a militia is all about." re-inforces the negative stereotyping being foisted on us by those who would rather Americans forget about the quaint old concepts of constitutional "Homeland Security", via a well organized Miltia.

In this country, I simply see groups of sportsman, and athletes, who gather together, (like any other organization) to better their skills and socialize. I think a dis-service is done when the word "Militia" is attached to such groups.

I would hope that some will find a way, during this developing event, to promote Dr. Vieira's book, "Constitutional Homeland Security" and the work being done by Walter Reddy to re-invigorate the true "Well-Organized Militia" (http://www.committeesofsafety.org), via working with State Legislatures; which remains the most sensible approach to providing for the common defense, (and a bad-ass Navy:eek:- imo...)

good point ronpaulhawaii!!! lets not blanket brush and lets ask BILL OF RIGHTs questions!!!

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Has anyone in Missouri gotten in touch with the Republican Party? What about the RNC? LP? Constitution Party?

Right now I think that all of these parties need to stand up. If the GOP does not address the fact that they are singling out supporters of a sitting U.S. congressman, who also ran for president then we know with zero doubt for now on they are on the same page.

When is the C4L think in MO.? I have serious concerns about that event now. They will literally have hundreds of us in one place. However, we can use that as a great opportunity to have a massive protest of this document and what it stands for.

Aratus
03-12-2009, 10:42 AM
I've also forwarded this on to Nat'l HQ of the Constitution Party - we'll see if they have any official response.

there should be an official mass media response that has a basic statement of principles...

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 10:44 AM
We've got weather here. That is undoubtedly it. It's working fine for me, using Cox. ;)

Aratus
03-12-2009, 10:45 AM
the palmer raids are WW1
the mcCarthy witchhunts are cold war
COINTELPRO is current to when 'nam happens...

Aratus
03-12-2009, 10:47 AM
not to re-fight the war between the states, our civil war,
however we know presses were silenced on both sides
during that tragic conflict... for war often eclipses freedom...

Danke
03-12-2009, 10:47 AM
It's working fine for me, using Cox. ;)

That's 'cause they know you're no threat. <IMHO> :D:p

Truth Warrior
03-12-2009, 10:49 AM
not to re-fight the war between the states, our civil war,
however we know presses were silenced on both sides
during that tragic conflict... for war often eclipses freedom...

"War is the HEALTH of the STATE." :rolleyes:

JoshLowry
03-12-2009, 10:50 AM

Well said!

Redacted... :)

Aratus
03-12-2009, 10:56 AM
given that the Civil War is easily one million casualties let alone roughly 600,ooo battlefield deaths
...i'd infer WWII is significantly less tragic for us. are we heathier because we had our Civil War
or are we all healthier because we in compassion once let people our heal? we won WW2...

Scribbler de Stebbing
03-12-2009, 11:03 AM
We've got weather here. That is undoubtedly it.

OMG! Now they're attacking us with weather! :eek: :D

Danke
03-12-2009, 11:07 AM
OMG! Now they're attacking us with weather! :eek: :D

HAARP, High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. :eek::D

Aratus
03-12-2009, 11:12 AM
WW2 has us as a superpower. yet we are still a democracy...

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm probably going to be on AJ soon.

ihsv
03-12-2009, 11:31 AM
This has Southern Poverty Law Center written all over it.

For those who don't know, SPLC claims to be a a "hate watch" organization, and are heavily involved in police training. They research, track, designate, and take legal action against any organization they deem to be a "hate group". In addition to getting revenue from lawsuits against "hate groups", they also stir the pot and solicit donations so they can go on fighting "hate."

They have a research arm that does nothing but research individuals and organizations, and they frequently compile memos and dossiers on those they feel to be "intollerant". As mentioned before, they are heavily involved in police training, passing on their "information" to various police departments and governmental organizations.

The style and substance of this memo is exactly the kind of thing they would produce. I would be willing to bet any amount of FRNs that this info was not compiled by the Missouri State Police, but rather is a "hand me down" from the SPLC.

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 11:34 AM
This has Southern Poverty Law Center written all over it.

For those who don't know, SPLC claims to be a a "hate watch" organization, and are heavily involved in police training. They research, track, designate, and take legal action against any organization they deem to be a "hate group". In addition to getting revenue from lawsuits against "hate groups", they also stir the pot and solicit donations so they can go on fighting "hate."

They have a research arm that does nothing but research individuals and organizations, and they frequently compile memos and dossiers on those they feel to be "intollerant". As mentioned before, they are heavily involved in police training, passing on their "information" to various police departments and governmental organizations.

The style and substance of this memo is exactly the kind of thing they would produce. I would be willing to bet any amount of FRNs that this info was not compiled by the Missouri State Police, but rather is a "hand me down" from the SPLC.

Alex Jones and Paul watson talked about it and according to their research the ADL has written most the talking points in this memo

ihsv
03-12-2009, 11:36 AM
SPLC and ADL work closely together.

I just went to SPLC website:

http://www.splcenter.org/index.jsp

Check out their main graphic

Also, check out their "hate map"

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 11:38 AM
The C4l Convention is just 3 weeks away...... Coincidence this was just now released???

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 11:38 AM

interesting
same colors as the ADL
White on blue
like the Israeli flag
did I get it right?

ramallamamama
03-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm probably going to be on AJ soon.

You're doing great!

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 11:39 AM
The C4l Convention is just 3 weeks away...... Coincidence this was just now released???

wasnt really released
was leaked probably by a cop who supports Paul
what's interesting is when the secret meeting happened

ihsv
03-12-2009, 11:40 AM
interesting
same colors as the ADL
White on blue
like the Israeli flag
did I get it right?

No, their main graphic:

http://www.splcenter.org/images/dynamic/main/index/edwardsika_450.jpg

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 11:43 AM
No, their main graphic:

http://www.splcenter.org/images/dynamic/main/index/edwardsika_450.jpg

oh yes
how did I miss that?
they all look like paid actors who probably work for them
its interesting how they have men in fatigues all in time with this crap
they also look so thuggish. like real White supremacist thugs who are probably shills
none of the militia people I know look like that

those people are very good propaganda artists I have to give it to them

ps Ive never heard of the SPLC
thanks for bringing them to my attention

ihsv
03-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Here's an article from their latest "Intelligence Report" on the "Sovereign Citizen movement"

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=1001

Here's a list from their latest "Intelligence Report" on "Patriot Groups"

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=1024

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 11:45 AM
You're doing great!
Thanks, he didn't let me finish but I'm happy with it.

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 11:47 AM

Yup, went looking there yesterday. Seemed to be their MO.

This is interesting,
Under General Hate Groups.
East Lansing
· Young Americans for Freedom--MI State University
General Hate
Clackamas
· National Prayer Network
General Hate
Hildale
· Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints
General Hate

ihsv
03-12-2009, 11:50 AM
The John Birch Society and Constitution Party feature heavily on their "Patriot Group" list

MelissaCato
03-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Is this the ADL you people are talking about ?
http://www.adl.org/

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Yup, went looking there yesterday. Seemed to be their MO.

This is interesting,
Under General Hate Groups.
East Lansing
· Young Americans for Freedom--MI State University
General Hate

WTF?
isnt that YAL ?
someone needs to inform Jeff Frazee from YAL ASAP

send an email to YAL NOW

this is getting crazier and crazier
thanks pcosmar
good job

ramallamamama
03-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Thanks, he didn't let me finish but I'm happy with it.
Heh, he hardly lets anyone finish. You're welcome.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 11:52 AM

Well, now. Let's just see if we can embarass the State of Missouri to such an extent that every state, county and municipality in the nation is afraid to touch any SLPC material with a ten foot pole!

Dripping Rain

yes it is

its a very dangerous and Powerful Hate group that has a very creepy history ill try to link up a few educational resources on the ADL

UtahApocalypse
wasnt really released
was leaked probably by a cop who supports Paul
what's interesting is when the secret meeting happened

May not have been released to the public, but even the Lt. guy admitted that it was sent out to LE just recently.

ihsv
03-12-2009, 11:53 AM

Southern Poverty Law Center.

SPLcenter.org

THe ADL focuses on "anti-semitism", while the SPLC focuses on that and everything else. The SPLC is heavily involved in police and government training on these and other topics.

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Revrend Ted Pike on the ADL
one of the worst enemies of the ADL and one of the experts on this disgusting hate group
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_M68G42EI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd7XgumTPg4

heres another great video by Pike exposing this dangerous Hate group
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV0YNT1byNo

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Transfered me to public information office and line was busy.... 573-526-6115

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 12:10 PM
OK I just got through.

"AT the moment I am taking names and phone numbers of anyone interested in a phone call back."

I told her in 30 minutes I am sending to the press and to our entire state email list if they don't call me back with some answers and a strategic plan to undo this. Lets see what happens.

Sandra
03-12-2009, 12:11 PM
WTF?
isnt that YAL ?

send an email to YAL NOW

thanks pcosmar
good job

That is YAF, Young Americans for Freedom

Frazee is head of YAL. Different group.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Anyone in KC or St. Louis? How about letters to the Star (is that right?) and the Post-Dispatch? I'll write them if no locals are available to do it, but they are far more fond of letters from locals. The Springfield paper (News-Leader iirc) is Knight-Ridder or some such; I lack faith. Which is a shame, because that is the most Republican corner of the state.

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 12:22 PM
We have a press release in process. It will go out in 20 minutes if they do not call me. This is complete defamation of character. To all KC major press - we'll post a copy here for StL and others to use.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 12:27 PM
We have a press release in process. It will go out in 20 minutes if they do not call me. This is complete defamation of character. To all KC major press - we'll post a copy here for StL and others to use.

Please feel free to incorporate anything at all I posted here today if you think it will help speed up the writing process.

Sandra
03-12-2009, 12:28 PM
A press release concerning this will have major blowback. The maker of the flyer has a backward "B" on the cheek, so to speak. This will be pinned on RP supporters running a hoax. Don't expect the PD to back it up.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 12:31 PM
It was suggested to me that we get in touch with the ACLU about this.

Dripping Rain
03-12-2009, 12:32 PM

thanks for pointing that out Sandra
I thought YAF is affiliated with YAL
guess Im wrong

ronpaulhawaii
03-12-2009, 12:32 PM
WTF?
isnt that YAL ?

send an email to YAL NOW

thanks pcosmar
good job

The calmer we remain, the better we look...

Thank you, Sandra...

Interesting that CoS gets a whole paragraph on pg5. Apart from the ol' "guilt by association", the intro is not bad; talking about lobbying for change. It does use a strange phrases about confronting corruption that I do not recognize as part of the CoS's philosophy;

We believe that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

We believe that it is the obligation of every American to help preserve these rights so that we can live in a country where the freedom to live, work, and prosper is secure.

We believe that our security depends upon good, honest and brave Americans, who are well versed in the principles of freedom and individual rights; and who are united in will to protect the system that our Founders set in place for our personal safety, economic prosperity and domestic tranquility.

We believe we currently face unprecedented political, economic and social challenges that seriously threaten our liberties, our material well being, and the peaceful enjoyment of the fruits of our labors.

Therefore we have established the “Committees of Safety,” declaring as our mission:

To unite and support Americans in their local communities to prepare for any catastrophic event, be it manmade or natural, political or economic in nature--by proposing, developing, and implementing solutions to our most immediate concerns. These include, but are not limited to:

1. Enabling individual preparation and local coordination necessary to secure adequate supply of the essentials of life.

2. Promoting free commerce, the right of property and a constitutional sound monetary system;

3. Developing a system of security and defense for all Americans and their communities; and

4. Decreasing apathy and increasing vigilance with respect to the operations of our political system and elected or appointed public officials.

In pursuing this mission, we honor the sacrifices of those who came before us, by carrying on the traditions of self-reliance and constitutional self-government that made America great in the past and upon which her continued greatness in the future depends.

Earned media is very valuable, but it can be a dangerous beast... Calm and rational; wisdom wins the day...

aravoth
03-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Wish I could say that I was surprised about this. Guess I'll see you guys at "camp freedom". Along with all the other anti-American freedom haters......:rolleyes:

Fuck this shit.

Cowlesy
03-12-2009, 12:36 PM
the calmer we remain, the better we look...

Thank you, sandra...

Interesting that cos gets a whole paragraph on pg5. Apart from the ol' "guilt by association", the intro is not bad; talking about lobbying for change. It does use a strange phrases about confronting corruption that i do not recognize as part of the cos's philosophy;

earned media is very valuable, but it can be a dangerous beast... Calm and rational; wisdom wins the day...

+10000

Elwar
03-12-2009, 12:38 PM
I guess my mother's dreams of me not growing up to be a terrorist has been crushed.

slacker921
03-12-2009, 12:39 PM
I wonder if these folks (http://www.visitmo.com/) would like to know that you won't be visiting Missouri this Summer?

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
OUr press release will simply say - we are unsure of the validity of this document, but this is what we have, these are our concerns and this is what we have done to try to resolve it (including documentation of the phone calls we made and copies of the emails we sent). It will say that either way we wanted to make sure the press was on the cutting edge of this - if it happens to be a fraud then hopefully we will identify by who, if not, it will be out and in the public.

I will be in Jefferson City with a video camera tomorrow morning if they do not respond to me today.

aravoth
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I guess my mother's dreams of me not growing up to be a terrorist has been crushed.

lol, the only people instigating terror are the people that made those pamphlets. I have never, not once advocated for a single thing that could be construed at "terroristic", neither has anyone here. This is a load of shit. If people advocating for a change in government policy are suddenly declared terrorists, then you should go right ahead and add the legions of Obama supporters rampaging across the country advocating for the suppression of conservative thought while promoting an agenda of servitude and despotism.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 12:43 PM
I wonder if these folks (http://www.visitmo.com/) would like to know that you won't be visiting Missouri this Summer?

Brilliant! And I found a newspaper which is not only in the most Republican corner of the state, but in a town that derives some odd 87+% of its existence to tourism:

http://www.bransondailynews.com/

Ms. Bleisch, please post that press release. If we can tailor the message to certain corners of the state without repeating you, we will.

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 12:49 PM
As soon as my PR guy is done, I will post it. Their 30 minutes are up so it will go live as soon as he gets it to me!

donnay
03-12-2009, 12:54 PM

I heard you on Alex earlier--great job!

I have tried calling Captain Tim Hull and have not been able to reach them their phone is busy--guess that may be a good sign of true patriots ringing their phones off the wall.

This is no different than the FBI memo that was sent out internally in Arizona. There are FEMA Representative who have taught classes to the LEO's that the founding fathers were terrorists.

Source 1: http://www.infowars.com/constitutional_terrorists.htm

Source 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XC1fk_EO3c&eurl=http://thetruthproject.us/2001/09/11/texas-anti-terror-training-pamphlet/&feature=player_embedded

Here is more information of internal memos that went out in Texas as well:
http://thetruthproject.us/2001/09/11/texas-anti-terror-training-pamphlet/

This is so serious! Everyone should be angry and make it a point to speak out loudly against this! :mad:

slacker921
03-12-2009, 12:55 PM
IIRC there were some ex state senators and such in Missouri who endorsed Ron Paul and/or Baldwin. It'd be good if the C4L could track some of them down and get them on the local TV or have them call some of their friends..

Having respectable and well known people in the community speak out against this is would be ideal.

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 12:57 PM
The fact that this is 3 weeks before the big C4L event in St. Louis really scares the bejebus out of me.

EndTheFed
03-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Hey.... Never let a good crisis go to waste...

Pitch forks and tourches.... or an M16
:)

acptulsa
As soon as my PR guy is done, I will post it. Their 30 minutes are up so it will go live as soon as he gets it to me!

Sorry, got impatient.

Editor, the Daily News:

I have recently become aware of a memo released by the Missouri Information Analysis Center and released to law enforcement agencies statewide that suggests that people with bumper stickers on their cars be, basically, 'profiled' as members of secret militias. Among these bumper stickers are those for presidential candidates in the last election, and among those is former Republican candidate and respected Republican sitting congressman Ron Paul.

So, in order to be safe from 'profiling' and being accused of being a member of some shadowy and illicit 'militia', I have to remove my sticker for my preferred Republican from my bumper? Folks, I like Branson and I love the Ozarks, but I'm not going to peel stickers from my bumper just to come see and spend money with you. Sorry.

Someone needs to have a word with Jefferson City...

Dripping Rain

you should get free admission to MIT

sorry for calling you names 15 pages ago

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 01:00 PM
I heard you on Alex earlier--great job!

I have tried calling Captain Tim Hull and have not been able to reach them their phone is busy--guess that may be a good sign of true patriots ringing their phones off the wall.

This is no different than the FBI memo that was sent out internally in Arizona. There are FEMA Representative who have taught classes to the LEO's that the founding fathers were terrorists.

This is so serious! Everyone should be angry and make it a point to speak out loudly against this! :mad:Thanks :)

I am sure they are being FLOODED with calls. From everywhere-- as they well should be.

JoshLowry
03-12-2009, 01:05 PM

I am sure they are being FLOODED with calls. From everywhere-- as they well should be.

Aww, I missed it. I saw that you were on hold but I had to leave and go show a house.

Cliffnotes on your call? Any RPF shoutouts? :)

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Aww, I missed it. I saw that you were on hold but I had to leave and go show a house.

Cliffnotes on your call? Any RPF shoutouts? :)I'm sorry. I should have mentioned rpf. I basically reiterated what I've said in this thread. Tried to tie in the point about Ron Paul being a respected Republican Congressman and also mentioned the C4L conference (with a healthy dose of irate toddler in the background :] ). I'd like to hear it again but I don't know how to extract a portion of audio from a podcast.

FrankRep
03-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/35553

donnay
03-12-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm sorry. I should have mentioned rpf. I basically reiterated what I've said in this thread. Tried to tie in the point about Ron Paul being a respected Republican Congressman and also mentioned the C4L conference. I'd like to hear it again but I don't know how to extract a portion of audio from a podcast.

It will re-feed again at 4:00 EST. It runs continuously for 24 hours.

hotbrownsauce
03-12-2009, 01:11 PM
I live in St. Louis and will be following this closely. I too thought this was a hoax at first. But that has been resolved. If you feel the need to share valuable information with me drop me a line in my PM.

JoshLowry
03-12-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry. I should have mentioned rpf. I basically reiterated what I've said in this thread. Tried to tie in the point about Ron Paul being a respected Republican Congressman and also mentioned the C4L conference (with a healthy dose of irate toddler in the background :] ). I'd like to hear it again but I don't know how to extract a portion of audio from a podcast.

Cool! Nice job.

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 01:15 PM

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/35553

Great article!! Expands upon things quite well. Also does not have the 'taste' that AJ leaves for some on digg:

http://digg.com/politics/Secret_State_Police_Report_Targets

newbitech
03-12-2009, 01:18 PM
can someone link the entire PDF that was leaked please.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 01:20 PM
can someone link the entire PDF that was leaked please.

Infowars shows all eight pages. I don't know of any other source.

dude58677
03-12-2009, 01:22 PM
thats the first thing I thought
I may think this may have been done on purpose to scare away Ron Paul supporters in MO

this is like something from the Obama forum. only problem is its real. people who still think its a hoax should call the 1-800 number and confirmed it

I'm afraid if I call the number, it will create blowback. The MO police haven't threatened me so I'm not going to get into an entangling alliance and have them come after me.

newbitech
03-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Infowars shows all eight pages. I don't know of any other source.

yeah I saw that. Its all images tho, not portable. It needs to be converted to a pdf to make it portable. I don't have adobe pro, maybe I'll go ahead and use the free one.

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 01:24 PM
To think C4L is spending quite a bit of money for the event in St. Louis. Members will spend even more on food, and hotels. The state is going to have a nice chunk of tax monies from this event.

Now MO back stabs us this way. If C4L does not speak out about this I will be extremely disappointed again.

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Press Release

For Immediate Release

Liberty Restoration Project responds to Document released by Mo. Division of Drug and Crime Control/ Missouri Information Analysis Center

Kansas City, MO. March 12th 2009:

The Liberty Restoration Project (LRP) obtained a notice today that was released by the Missouri Division of Drug and Crime Control, P.O. Box 568 in Jefferson City today. This document is written in a form the declares that “Militia Members most commonly associate with 3rd Party political groups” indicating Congressman Ron Paul, former Congressman Bob Barr, and Pastor Chuck Baldwin to be springboards of Anti-government militia groups in Missouri. The Liberty Restoration Project views this document as defamation to a growing “Freedom Movement” that is focused on peace, freedom, civil liberty, and constitutional obedience. The Liberty Restoration Project in Kansas City is a focus group based off of many of the principles laid forth by 3rd Party leaders, including an audit and/or repeal of the Federal Reserve Banks of the United States, and many other topics that are addressed by these leaders.

The document in question is still pending a confirmation of validity, yet when representatives of the LRP have called the attached phone numbers, they have been met with confirming messages stating that they are aware of the document, and that they would have someone return a phone call. One of the reasons the LRP believes that this document is so destructive is because of Congressman Ron Paul’s Regional “Campaign For Liberty” conference in St. Louis starting on the 27th of March, 2009 which will bring in hundreds of Ron Paul supporters and “Freedom Movement” groups. The LRP believes that this is a blatant attempt to stifle liberty and a message that teaches American people what it means to be an American with a voice, and a message of peace and civil liberty. The Liberty Restoration Project is currently awaiting a response from the Division of Drug and Crime Control. The only names listed on this document come in the form of email, and the names listed are: Brandon Middleton, and Greg Hug.

The Liberty Restoration Project also wants to express their views about “Militia’s”, citing the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution; “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Although no members of the LRP are members of a militia, they feel that a Militia is Constutionally founded and have advocated in the past for Missouri representatives to adhere to their oath of office to uphold the Constitution and abide by the 2nd Amendment. Yet the document in question annotates a Militia as something to be feared, warned against, and fought. The LRP wishes for a retraction of this document, and a public apology made, and if this is not met, the LRP has promised heavy activism against their Division and will pursue further actions to correct what they feel is a devastating misrepresentation of what the “Freedom Movement” is about.

For More information about the LRP, please visit: www.libertyrestorationproject.org

For More information about the Campaign For Liberty, please visit: www.campaignforliberty.com

Attached you will find scans of the Document in question.

####

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 01:27 PM
To think C4L is spending quite a bit of money for the event in St. Louis. Members will spend even more on food, and hotels. The state is going to have a nice chunk of tax monies from this event.

Now MO back stabs us this way. If C4L does not speak out about this I will be extremely disappointed again.

If I were going I'd cancel my hotel in favor of one in Illinois. Now, the Illinois side of the river is not considered the best part of town, and Illinois most certainly does not have lower gas taxes than Missouri. Nonetheless, that is where I would stay and where I would buy all the food and gas I used.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Press Release

For Immediate Release

Liberty Restoration Project responds to Document released by Mo. Division of Drug and Crime Control/ Missouri Information Analysis Center

The Liberty Restoration Project (LRP) obtained a notice today that was released by the Missouri Division of Drug and Crime Control, P.O. Box 568 in Jefferson City today. This document is written in a form the declares that “Militia Members most commonly associate with 3rd Party political groups” indicating Congressman Ron Paul, former Congressman Bob Barr, and Pastor Chuck Baldwin to be springboards of Anti-government militia groups in Missouri. The Liberty Restoration Project views this document as defamation to a growing “Freedom Movement” that is focused on peace, freedom, civil liberty, and constitutional obedience. The Liberty Restoration Project in Kansas City is a focus group based off of many of the principles laid forth by 3rd Party leaders, including an audit and/or repeal of the Federal Reserve Banks of the United States, and many other topics that are addressed by these leaders.

The document in question is still pending a confirmation of validity, yet when representatives of the LRP have called the attached phone numbers, they have been met with confirming messages stating that they are aware of the document, and that they would have someone return a phone call. One of the reasons the LRP believes that this document is so destructive is because of Congressman Ron Paul’s Regional “Campaign For Liberty” conference in St. Louis starting on the 27th of March, 2009 which will bring in hundreds of Ron Paul supporters and “Freedom Movement” groups. The LRP believes that this is a blatant attempt to stifle liberty and a message that teaches American people what it means to be an American with a voice, and a message of peace and civil liberty. The Liberty Restoration Project is currently awaiting a response from the Division of Drug and Crime Control. The only names listed on this document come in the form of email, and the names listed are: Brandon Middleton, and Greg Hug.

The Liberty Restoration Project also wants to express their views about “Militia’s”, citing the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution; “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Although no members of the LRP are members of a militia, they feel that a Militia is Constutionally founded and have advocated in the past for Missouri representatives to adhere to their oath of office to uphold the Constitution and abide by the 2nd Amendment. Yet the document in question annotates a Militia as something to be feared, warned against, and fought. The LRP wishes for a retraction of this document, and a public apology made, and if this is not met, the LRP has promised heavy activism against their Division and will pursue further actions to correct what they feel is a devastating misrepresentation of what the “Freedom Movement” is about.

For More information about the LRP, please visit: www.libertyrestorationproject.org

For More information about the Campaign For Liberty, please visit: www.campaignforliberty.com

####Excellent.

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 01:31 PM
If I were going I'd cancel my hotel in favor of one in Illinois. Now, the Illinois side of the river is not considered the best part of town, and Illinois most certainly does not have lower gas taxes than Missouri. Nonetheless, that is where I would stay and where I would buy all the food and gas I used.

Great thought. Also when canceling any arrangements be sure to tell the companies exactly why!

donnay
03-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Press Release

For Immediate Release

####

Perfect! Put them on notice! Lawsuits should follow.

txrep
03-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Perfect! Put them on notice! Lawsuits should follow.

How many times have I heard you guys screaming for lawsuits...and how many have actually...ahh nevermind... :)

This is a fake document. Look at it. Seriously. Half of it is copied from Wikipedia! Google the text! Aren't you guys smarter than this? No organization would EVER allow a document with this many obvious typos, pictures off center, etc out even internally! I work for a very small company, but EVERYTHING is triple-checked for spelling, grammar, etc. This is someone really playing a joke on you guys!

Also, in this press release...do you (the person who sent it) work for Campaign for Liberty? Are you authorized to speak on their behalf? If not, I wouldn't put their name or website on your press release. Once the hoax is revealed you are going to make the Campaign for Liberty look really stupid. Be professional and don't jump the gun. Things like this (your over reacting, jumping to conclusions, etc.) is reason no one takes you or Ron Paul seriously.

"The document in question is still pending a confirmation of validity, yet when representatives of the LRP have called the attached phone numbers, they have been met with confirming messages stating that they are aware of the document, and that they would have someone return a phone call. " (from your press release).

OK-- so the police are aware of it. They never confirmed it was a document created by them. This is you guys jumping to conclusions! Be professional and get all of the facts first before you react on a public stage (again -- a reason why no takes you people seriously!)...They are probably not returning your calls because they are investigating the source. They are also probably busy, did you ever think of that? Maybe they have real crimes to deal with, and returning phone calls to a bunch of Ron Paul nuts within 30 minutes is not high on their list. Also, its obviously a fake document, and any police officer or PI could take a once over of it and see that.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Things like this (your over reacting, jumping to conclusions, etc.) is reason no one takes you or Ron Paul seriously.

Tell it to Lt. Hotz and Capt. Hull of the state of Missouri. After all, you just called them both liars. Who are we to defend them?

newbitech
03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I went ahead and put all the images into a PDF to make spreading the memo easier. Have at it.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2037687

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Wow, I can't believe the reactions.

I'm not a Republican. I am an American. Right now I am an angry American.

I remember.
I watched the "investigation". They killed the patsy and blamed the militia.

The militia is not to be feared. They should be honored.
The Standing Army of Police was warned of by the founders, and should not exist.

We do our training at Fort Beauregard, national guard training grounds. :)
We use airsoft equipment because it looks and feels like the real thing and is cheaper than the laser stuff the army uses.

hotbrownsauce
03-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Everyone who keeps saying this document is fake or real please elaborate on WHY.

Such as txrep says half of it is copied from wikipedia.... well what half are you talking about? What grammer and spelling and etc. ? Show the support to your claims.

If you don't support your claims, then they are just frivolous. The same goes to people who called, one person said someone read part of the article back to them. What part of the article? What time did you call and who did you talk to?

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Now hold on, I am a member of this state and I called the office and they said they knew of the document and directed me to other

JUST GOT A PHOEN CALL BACK

"the report itself is a MAC document is real - the actual report itself is an actual report. it is not putting people on a list it is a documentation of trends"

"we have had officers killed by members of militias, so it is a threat"

"we stand by the information in this report"
"goes out to law enforcement in MO and other states subscribed to the newsletters and bullitens we send out - there are centers like this in states all over the country"

"we stand by the information int he bulliten"

mo information analysis center
officer john hotz

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 02:22 PM
This is a fake document. Look at it. Seriously. Half of it is copied from Wikipedia! Google the text! Aren't you guys smarter than this? No organization would EVER allow a document with this many obvious typos, pictures off center, etc out even internally! I work for a very small company, but EVERYTHING is triple-checked for spelling, grammar, etc. This is someone really playing a joke on you guys!

many people have talked to people AT the state capital who have personally verified the damn thing.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 02:23 PM
If you don't support your claims, then they are just frivolous. The same goes to people who called, one person said someone read part of the article back to them. What part of the article? What time did you call and who did you talk to?

I called shortly before I posted. I posted the name of the gentleman at the time. As I said, he quoted back to me the section that mentioned the presidential candidates by name. I even listed the phone number I dialed.

P.S. And Ms. Bleish just mentioned his name again. Does anyone actually read threads?

hotbrownsauce
03-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Thank you jeezus, some clarification.

Thank you once again CatherineBleish and UtahApocalypse.

There are 24 pages... it would be nice if a new post was made summing up what is happening. Reading through 24 pages of blabering is wasteful and annoying. Off to work, CYA!

newbitech
03-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Everyone who keeps saying this document is fake or real please elaborate on WHY.

Such as txrep says half of it is copied from wikipedia.... well what half are you talking about? What grammer and spelling and etc. ? Show the support to your claims.

Well I went to the website. http://www.miacx.org/default.aspx/MenuItemID/253/MenuGroup/Home-MO.htm

on the left for up coming training they have...

TRAINING "Complex Attacks" Training - 04-29-2009

which is a link to a MS Word Doc.

On page 6 of the leaked memo, they are talking about the leadership of the militias being highly trained and forming NCO (non-commissioned officers club) which gives the groups the ability to pull off "complex attacks". I have no doubt this memo leak is legit.

CatherineBleish
03-12-2009, 02:28 PM
I am ready to take action - someone advise - what is best route - who do I contact - should I show up with camera and megaphone? who should i contact? lets get working I'm ready to moblize some folks, I just need a plan of action and I'll impliment - I can get folks to the state capital over night - just need an action plan.

LittleLightShining
03-12-2009, 02:29 PM
OK-- so the police are aware of it. They never confirmed it was a document created by them. This is you guys jumping to conclusions! Be professional and get all of the facts first before you react on a public stage (again -- a reason why no takes you people seriously!)...They are probably not returning your calls because they are investigating the source. They are also probably busy, did you ever think of that? Maybe they have real crimes to deal with, and returning phone calls to a bunch of Ron Paul nuts within 30 minutes is not high on their list. Also, its obviously a fake document, and any police officer or PI could take a once over of it and see that.
Go read the whole thread. I am not a liar. I spoke with Captain Hull at length today. He confirmed that they did in fact distribute this pamphlet. He explained why. He did say he compiled things found on other documents. What more do you want?

jsteilKS
03-12-2009, 02:31 PM
I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I display both the gadsden flag and a Ron Paul sticker on my car. I have been pulled over once in the last month, but due to my own fault of not having my license plate on the front of my car. I was given a warning and was told to go on my way. I would say that this document it bogus, but I would also say that law enforcement especially the Missouri Highway Patrol are pulling people over for things I haven't seen in a long time. My manager got pulled over three times for the same thing and was taken into custody and taken to jail till he paid the fine.

They might be taking offense that many Ron Paul supporters will go lengths to tell them when they are breaking the law. The other night a cop tailed me about 3 miles, crossed three lanes of traffic, changed lanes in an intersection, and then ran a red light to go to Quick Trip for a free drink. I let him know he was in the wrong and he looked at me like I was a crazy 20 year old.

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 02:32 PM
I am ready to take action - someone advise - what is best route - who do I contact - should I show up with camera and megaphone? who should i contact? lets get working I'm ready to moblize some folks, I just need a plan of action and I'll impliment - I can get folks to the state capital over night - just need an action plan.

Cthrine I am so glad that you are taking real initiative and action over this.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 02:32 PM

Well, just off the top of my head, I would love to see some of your elected officials trying to explain how profiling the supporters of certain candidates could possibly not have a chilling effect on democracy. You could also ask them how they would feel if their own supporters were 'profiled' in this way...

If you 'tube it, we'll sure digg it!

newbitech
03-12-2009, 02:33 PM

Well this is getting circulated in other states as well. So this isn't just an isolated state issue. This kind of thing is going to require action from the persons being libeled.

Also, I think it is important to use the information collected and dig in to find out what else is being discussed in underground LEO circles.

I think it would be a good idea to post in one of the huge LEO forms this document and ask every day cops to respond.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Well this is getting circulated in other states as well. So this isn't just an isolated state issue. This kind of thing is going to require action from the persons being libeled.

And that would require a class action lawsuit. Unfortunately, it would also require proof that the libelous statements caused the plaintiff(s) real harm.

A. Havnes
03-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Do any of the three people mentioned in this memo know yet?

UtahApocalypse
03-12-2009, 02:37 PM
I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I display both the gasden flag and a Ron Paul sticker on my car. I have been pulled over once in the last month, but due to my own fault of not having my license plate on the front of my car. I was given a warning and was told to go on my way. I would say that this document it bogus, but I would also say that law enforcement especially the Missouri Highway Patrol are pulling people over for things I haven't seen in a long time. My manager got pulled over three times for the same thing and was taken into custody and taken to jail till he paid the fine.

They might be taking offense that many Ron Paul supporters will go lengths to tell them when they are breaking the law. The other night a cop tailed me about 3 miles, crossed three lanes of traffic, changed lanes in an intersection, and then ran a red light to go to Quick Trip for a free drink. I let him know he was in the wrong and he looked at me like I was a crazy 20 year old.

It has been 99% proven by multiple parties to be a legit document. Do you think Officers Pull over that many cars for a simple plate violation? Or could it just be possible they had received this bulletin days before, and then saw your bumper stickers? Coincidence... You decide.