PDA

View Full Version : So I guess we're all terrorists?

pinkmandy
03-11-2009, 06:54 PM
:mad:

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists (http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/)

Here's the part of the training that is directed at us:
http://www.infowars.com/images/scan0023.jpg

Cowlesy
03-11-2009, 06:59 PM
All I can say is....

WOW.

ClayTrainor
03-11-2009, 07:00 PM
shit's about to get real folks :o

Cowlesy
03-11-2009, 07:06 PM
lol I love the Gadsden Flag on there ---- Hey RPH ---- your avatar makes you a terr'st!!! I always knew you hated freedom!

Kludge
03-11-2009, 07:10 PM
And people wonder why we're so goddam paranoid. Holy shit!

http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

pcosmar
03-11-2009, 07:17 PM
http://www.ilovebonnie.net/tinfoil-hat.jpg

And several others. ;)

Crowish
03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Those documents are way too detailed. Meh.

Psyops.

Reason
03-11-2009, 07:42 PM
If this had been leaked by Wilkileaks I would trust it a lot more.

I hope to god it isn't legit.

If it is legit and someone actually leaked it to AJ instead of wikileaks they are fucking retarded and destroyed it's credibility.

slacker921
03-11-2009, 07:47 PM
How long will it take someone to photoshop something like that together that lists Bush and McCain supporters as terrorists?

Original_Intent
03-11-2009, 07:50 PM
What's a "derogatory manor"? and how do you depict the New World Order in one? If you had a really big house that was beat up and you hung the UN symbol in it would that qualify?

All joking aside, I just informed my wife she is married to a "militia influenced terrorist". Wow. I would be really pissed if this was an Alex Jones publicity stunt though.

Crowish
03-11-2009, 07:54 PM
what's a "derogatory manor"? And how do you depict the new world order in one? If you had a really big house that was beat up and you hung the un symbol in it would that qualify?

All joking aside, i just informed my wife she is married to a "militia influenced terrorist". Wow. I would be really pissed if this was an alex jones publicity stunt though.

lol

Paulitical Correctness
03-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Too Alex Jones, didn't read.

TAJ/DR

ItsTime
03-11-2009, 08:02 PM
I dont believe it

pcosmar
03-11-2009, 08:03 PM
I find it no stranger or less believable than this.

http://www.radioliberty.com/fbipam.jpg

Or this,
http://web.archive.org/web/20060110071648/www.homelandsecurity.alabama.gov/tap/anti-gov_grps.htm

Original_Intent
03-11-2009, 08:08 PM
I find it no stranger or less believable than this.

http://www.radioliberty.com/fbipam.jpg

Or this,
http://web.archive.org/web/20060110071648/www.homelandsecurity.alabama.gov/tap/anti-gov_grps.htm

It reminded me of this as well, this crap has been going on for a long time.

Kills me that Ron paul not even third party and still made the list. (hopefully not literally)

MsDoodahs
03-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Doesn't AJ have a movie coming out soon?

ItsTime
03-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Doesn't AJ have a movie coming out soon?

today

Reason
03-11-2009, 08:13 PM
today

did we just discover the real conspiracy lol

ItsTime
03-11-2009, 08:14 PM
did we just discover the real conspiracy lol

yes lol :eek:

Maverick
03-11-2009, 08:17 PM
What's with the horribly misaligned block of text under "Molon Labe?"

Original_Intent
03-11-2009, 08:20 PM
What's with the horribly misaligned block of text under "Molon Labe?"

recently made popular by the movie "300"

akihabro
03-12-2009, 01:32 AM
I guess I'll be picked as one the first people in this forum due to my terroristic avatar. I like the part in the pamphlet that says "defenders" of the U.S Constitution against federal government and the UN. I guess standing up for what is right and following the laws that founded this nation doesn't matter anymore.

Theocrat
03-12-2009, 01:57 AM
I'm surprised they left these flags off their list:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/74/Christian_flag.svg/300px-Christian_flag.svg.png http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Bonnieblue.svg/300px-Bonnieblue.svg.png http://www.worldclassflags.com/productimages/his_confederate.gif

Conza88
03-12-2009, 02:24 AM
If this had been leaked by Wilkileaks I would trust it a lot more.

I hope to god it isn't legit.

If it is legit and someone actually leaked it to AJ instead of wikileaks they are fucking retarded and destroyed it's credibility.

Alternative is: you are fucking retarded and you wouldn't know credibility, even if it hit you in the face.

unconsious767
03-12-2009, 02:44 AM
I guess I'll be picked as one the first people in this forum due to my terroristic avatar.

Me too! :confused::)

Minarchy4Sale
03-12-2009, 02:52 AM
Itd be nice if someone could get the MSP to own up to this. I have some holster sniffers to show this to if it is legit.

Pericles
03-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Before that was published, I had no idea that the US Army's 7th Infantry Division (see photo of soldier) was a terrorist organization. No wonder it got deactivated.:D

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 08:20 AM
People have called to confirm, read here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=183388

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:26 AM
People have called to confirm, read here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=183388

Specifically, both LittleLightShining, who spoke to Capt. Tim Hull, and myself speaking to Lt. John Hotz. We have sent extensive information on what we found to Brian and the Judge.

We need to get this out. We need to get this out everywhere. They have painted the supporters of a Republican Party candidate as likely terrorists. We have an excellent opportunity to piss of a bunch of Republicans if we play our cards right.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that painting the supporters of a specific major party candidate as terrorists is counterproductive to a republic, would have a chilling effect on any 'democracy', and is unprecedented.

Mods, can we combine the two threads?

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 08:28 AM
To be utterly fair, the document doesn't call us terrorists, that was definitely something Alex Jones added to spice things up, however there is no question we are lumped in with militia movements (not a bad thing, but definitely of concern to them). We certainly appear to be on a "watch list", but they didn't call us terrorists.

The last thing I want to do is calm people down, this is an outrage - I jsut don't want people getting on Glenn Beck or something and FALSELY acuse these guys of calling us terrorists and then when a little research is done have egg on our faces.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm surprised they left these flags off their list:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/74/Christian_flag.svg/300px-Christian_flag.svg.png http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Bonnieblue.svg/300px-Bonnieblue.svg.png http://www.worldclassflags.com/productimages/his_confederate.gif

The confederate flag may not be included because it would indicate the majority of sourtherners. That flag is flown all over the place in louisiana.
Bonnie Blue? We should use it. It's history is short and not well known.

The cops who are calling us terrorist are christians, so they wouldn't indicate themselves.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 08:31 AM
To be utterly fair, the document doesn't call us terrorists, that was definitely something Alex Jones added to spice things up, however there is no question we are lumped in with militia movements (not a bad thing, but definitely of concern to them). We certainly appear to be on a "watch list", but they didn't call us terrorists.

The last thing I want to do is calm people down, this is an outrage - I jsut don't want people getting on Glenn Beck or something and FALSELY acuse these guys of calling us terrorists and then when a little research is done have egg on our faces.

What does being on a 'watch list' make you?
A danger to the state. AKA terrorist.

Rahm will take your guns away if you make the no fly list.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Excellent point, O.I. We are more likely to be 'militia members'. And the text of the memo intimates that Ron Paul was a third party candidate.

Of course, elsewhere in the document they intimate that 'militia members' are more likely to be terrorists. But, they did try to give themselves some plausible deniability.

My suggestion for text would be, painting the supporters of a Republican Party sitting congressman and former candidate for president as 'possible militia members' who should be watched closely lest they engage in terrorism. How's that?

Language is crucial here if we're to successfully get this behavior condemned in the court of public opinion.

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 08:35 AM
What does being on a 'watch list' make you?
A danger to the state. AKA terrorist.

Rahm will take your guns away if you make the no fly list.

I agree with you. I think we need to raise hell about this. I also believe we need to keep it real and not distort the facts and end up looking foolish.

I read the entire document and there is no question what light we are being cast in, but they never referred to us as terrorists and I think if we make that specific accusation it could backfire on us.

LibertyEagle
03-12-2009, 08:39 AM
The cops who are calling us terrorist are christians, so they wouldn't indicate themselves.

No, they are not. Or, they wouldn't go along with this.

Original_Intent
03-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Excellent point, O.I. We are more likely to be 'militia members'. And the text of the memo intimates that Ron Paul was a third party candidate.

Of course, elsewhere in the document they intimate that 'militia members' are more likely to be terrorists. But, they did try to give themselves some plausible deniability.

My suggestion for text would be, painting the supporters of a Republican Party sitting congressman and former candidate for president as 'possible militia members' who should be watched closely lest they engage in terrorism. How's that?

Language is crucial here if we're to successfully get this behavior condemned in the court of public opinion.

Yes you see my point exactly.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 08:42 AM
No, they are not. Or, they wouldn't go along with this.

Let me re-phrase.
They would claim to follow Jesus.
They would claim to be christian.
They would claim to be patriots.
And in their mind... they really believe these things.

But you are correct, this is not behavior Jesus would condone.

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 08:50 AM
I am amazed that so many here, when smacked in the face by ugly reality would still chose to believe the lies.
Folks
The Government is not your friend.
The Police are not your friend.
They are not there to protect you.
You are living under an Enemy Occupation.
Wake the F**k up.

fedup100
03-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Let me re-phrase.
They would claim to follow Jesus.
They would claim to be christian.
They would claim to be patriots.
And in their mind... they really believe these things.

But you are correct, this is not behavior Jesus would condone.

I will say again for the humpteenth time, most so called mainline Christians are not Christians, they just think they are. The churches have been infiltrated and are as corrupt at the top as the government.

The Christians that are most hated by the ADL are the real Christians that know what is going on, they are not zionists and did not vote for that stellar faux christian G. Bush.

The term "christian" has been hijacked and the meaning of all the words have been changed to make sure you hate and point fingers at the very group of people that will fight to the death for you, your family and this country. The other faux christians will be manning the camps!

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:51 AM
I hate the digg headline. Can we resubmit it with a headline that emphasizes that these are conservatives and Republicans being singled out for scrutiny?

P.S. I agree with you, fedup100. Now, can we please keep this discussion out of this thread? These two threads may get an unusual amount of scrutiny, if we're successful in stirring this $#!+ up into a $#!+storm.

Aratus
03-12-2009, 08:52 AM
:mad:

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists (http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/)

Here's the part of the training that is directed at us:
http://www.infowars.com/images/scan0023.jpg

is this a byproduct of the bush administration that obama has not reversed.
lets infer it took 3 to 6 months to get this memo out. lets infer had mccain got in
and not obama, this campaign against any and all third parties just short of the
extreme nazis & extreme trotsky-ites and a rage against the gov't would have
also been a done deal at this point because someone is trying to eliminate all
third parties that are legitmate. lets see this in terms of someone trying to install
a tyrant, we can see how a person who wants a dictatorship would desire to
eliminate all challengers to a centralization of power inside a singular political
party.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 08:58 AM
You're right, Aratus. But I still think emphasizing the fact that one of the candidates they singled out is a Republican is the more effective method for us.

But, yes, we need to push hard the chilling effect this would have on any free and fair election, to have cops checking people out on the basis of which major party candidate they advertise on their bumpers. Any idiot can understand that.

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 08:59 AM
is this a byproduct of the bush administration that obama has not reversed.

I don't think so. There is no substantial difference between the Bush and Obama camps.
They are both taking their orders from Globalists. (Fabian Society)
Nothing has changed but the face of the puppet.

Aratus
03-12-2009, 09:08 AM
we can know and see WHY a tyrant would like to eliminate foes.
history is full of tyrants who murder their foes most coldbloodedly.
are we seeing a desire to have only two parties so that one of them
can be an incubator for a dictator who would make hitler and stalin
like a pair of neophytes to the new totalitarianism. this is depressing...
cheney is the handmaiden to this policy that obama has not contradicted
in full. the latent potential that is seven days in may is still here long well after
JFK was murdered. its here in full. JFK may have been shot at by three gunmen.
triangulation. we have been staring at acts of terrorism and murder. we hear that
our gov't tries to kill lumumba in the early 1960s. we know suharto was the head
of indonesia because our gov't wanted to oust sukarno. we do know how the
presidential palace in chile was bombed as our gov't encouraged the murders
of pinochet. to hear about seymour hersh and him saying the old politics of
murder came back because of 911 and our war in terror. the self serving
rationalizations of the bush administration are abysmally cloaking something
that could destroy our republic more than any rant by any citizen on a soap box
in a public park who seeks to act responsibly and is cognicent of our BILL of RIGHTs.

Danke
03-12-2009, 09:15 AM
"You are the Enemy: The militia subscribes to an anti-government and NWO mindset, which creates a threat to law enforcement officers."

I think they are calling us terrorist.

NationaliseIt
03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
terrorists use these symbols =/= all people who use these symbols are terrorists

Kludge
03-12-2009, 09:22 AM
terrorists use these symbols =/= all people who use these symbols are terrorists

A higher % of Muslims are terrorists compared to other religions in some situations.

Muslims look Arab.

Profiling works.

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 09:46 AM
This is just clearly defining the battle line.
They are the foot soldiers of the Enemy. They will enforce the will of the NWO. They have been.
They will continue to.
Until I see a police force ( state, county or city) giving arms training and supporting Militia drills for ALL citizens. And until I see them arresting Judges and"Lawmakers", I will continue to believe that they ARE the Enemy.

youngbuck
03-12-2009, 09:54 AM
I will say again for the humpteenth time, most so called mainline Christians are not Christians, they just think they are. The churches have been infiltrated and are as corrupt at the top as the government.

The Christians that are most hated by the ADL are the real Christians that know what is going on, they are not zionists and did not vote for that stellar faux christian G. Bush.

The term "christian" has been hijacked and the meaning of all the words have been changed to make sure you hate and point fingers at the very group of people that will fight to the death for you, your family and this country. The other faux christians will be manning the camps!

Well said!

I hope this thing isn't true. It immediately reminded me of the FBI "If you encounter" brochure. It's extremely disturbing what kind of future trend this may be hinting at. Is this just the tip of the iceberg, and what's the time line (obviously).

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 09:56 AM
I hope this thing isn't true.

I dialed a phone number listed on an official Missouri website and had the existence and the relevant text of this memo confirmed by one Lt. John Hotz.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Divide & conquer.

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Divide & conquer.

Yeah. That's why I'm suggesting we emphasize the fact that one of the targets of this net are Republicans. G.O.P. members are scared enough of Obama already. We need to unite them with us on this.

The method is simple--and if you let them come for me, who will speak up when they come for you?

Johnnybags
03-12-2009, 10:01 AM
and had the best audience is now basically a leader of potential threats to police? If that does not tell ya we are upside down, nothing will. Bob Barr? Chuck Baldwin? All are inspiring threats to police?

No wonder guns stocks are the only ones hitting 52 week highs.

Pauls' Revere
03-12-2009, 10:02 AM
So the Jolly Roger is cool then?

LOL

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 10:03 AM
and had the best audience is now basically a leader of potential threats to police? If that does not tell ya we are upside down, nothing will. Bob Barr? Chuck Baldwin? All are inspiring threats to police?

Yeah, love the Constitutional Party (sic) bull in there.

Run! Here come the Christians! Watch out or they'll forgive you and heal you!! :eek:

So the Jolly Roger is cool then?

LOL

Isn't that the official flag of the Federal Reserve?

Semper Vigilans
03-12-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't see why everybody is getting their panties in a wad about this. It's common knowledge that a large, authoritarian government wants to destroy the people who oppose them, and have the means and disposition to awaken the masses to the government's corruption.

Literature like this has been floating around for a long time, this has just been updated to reflect modern times with Ron Paul's name. I fail to see why so many people are surprised.

[tin foil hat]
Of course, there are those like me, who thinks that stuff like this is just a psyop to gauge the reaction of the militia and constitutionally minded community.
[/tin foil hat]

Pauls' Revere
03-12-2009, 10:06 AM
what was the last line in that movie? He wrote in the dust.

1 + 1 =

acptulsa
03-12-2009, 10:07 AM
[tin foil hat]
Of course, there are those like me, who thinks that stuff like this is just a psyop to gauge the reaction of the militia and constitutionally minded community.
[/tin foil hat]

And if you're right, I want them to understand that we have the moral high ground and the courage and wherewithal to hold it.

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't see why everybody is getting their panties in a wad about this. It's common knowledge that a large, authoritarian government wants to destroy the people who oppose them, and have the means and disposition to awaken the masses to the government's corruption.

Literature like this has been floating around for a long time, this has just been updated to reflect modern times with Ron Paul's name. I fail to see why so many people are surprised.

[tin foil hat]
[/tin foil hat]

There is also the possibility that they are wishing to provoke a reaction.
Though most I know will not take this bait.
The Government Has GOT to start it.
I expect they will.

Cowlesy
03-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Speculate away, but I imagine the guy who wrote this report was asked to "update the militia profile for law enforcement", then went and asked some organizations who monitor right-wing groups for data, threw it together and distributed it.

He probably didn't have the foresight to think, "Gee 99% of the people (AND PROBABLY ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO LEAKED IT TO JONES) who carry these flags or voted for these people are NOT part of the modern militia movement, and might not appreciate the insinuation they're domestic terrorists".

But then again, what do you expect from more mediocre gov workers?

*shrug*

youngbuck
03-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I dialed a phone number listed on an official Missouri website and had the existence and the relevant text of this memo confirmed by one Lt. John Hotz.

DAMNIT! :mad:

Semper Vigilans
03-12-2009, 11:00 AM
pcosmar, that's a good point as well. It will indeed provoke a reaction from some militia people, the ones who have no business being in one. I would hope that most have the intelligence to see through such an attempt. Those who attack first will further marginalize the militia movement in this country.

Cowlsey, since when has anyone ever expected an unbiased or competent ANYTHING from the government? Not in my lifetime. You could be right in your assumption that it was some Barney Fife being innocent, but given the bigger picture lately, I will assume otherwise.

I'm willing to bet that the SPLC was involved... I despise that organization, and they're in my town. Morris Sleaze and his ilk are nothing more than glorified race-baiters, and are enemies of Liberty and Freedom.

Deborah K
03-12-2009, 11:37 AM
pcosmar, that's a good point as well. It will indeed provoke a reaction from some militia people, the ones who have no business being in one. I would hope that most have the intelligence to see through such an attempt. Those who attack first will further marginalize the militia movement in this country.

Cowlsey, since when has anyone ever expected an unbiased or competent anything from the government? Not in my lifetime. You could be right in your assumption that it was some barney fife being innocent, but given the bigger picture lately, i will assume otherwise.

i'm willing to bet that the splc was involved... I despise that organization, and they're in my town. Morris sleaze and his ilk are nothing more than glorified race-baiters, and are enemies of liberty and freedom.

+1776!

Sandra
03-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Speculate away, but I imagine the guy who wrote this report was asked to "update the militia profile for law enforcement", then went and asked some organizations who monitor right-wing groups for data, threw it together and distributed it.

He probably didn't have the foresight to think, "Gee 99% of the people (AND PROBABLY ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO LEAKED IT TO JONES) who carry these flags or voted for these people are NOT part of the modern militia movement, and might not appreciate the insinuation they're domestic terrorists".

But then again, what do you expect from more mediocre gov workers?

*shrug*

It does look like it was quickly thrown together by one person.

pcosmar
03-12-2009, 11:51 AM
It does look like it was quickly thrown together by one person.

No it doesn't
It looks like the ADL and SPLC propaganda.
No surprise there.

Deborah K
03-12-2009, 11:56 AM
No it doesn't
It looks like the ADL and SPLC propaganda.
No surprise there.

Yep, I agree. The SPLC has been a long time enemy of the minutemen. We are very familiar with them.

ihsv
03-12-2009, 12:00 PM
+1000 on the SPLC involvement.

Sandra
03-12-2009, 12:03 PM
The wording of that flyer is way too primitive to be SPLC, but it may be intentional.

Conza88
03-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Holding back judgement. Just doesn't seem right, but whatever.

torchbearer
03-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Holding back judgement. Just doesn't seem right, but whatever.

catch up on this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=183388&page=19

its real.

mods should merge all these threads.

Catatonic
03-13-2009, 07:14 PM
So I posed the last two pages of this, along with a brochure from the FBI and a video of FEMA saying 'constitutionalists and the founding fathers are terrorists' on another forum.

The disinfo shills are reacting like chickens with their heads cut off. They're throwing everything they have at this and none of it is sticking, so they just end up looking ridiculous. Its pretty funny actually, I would consider posting this sort of thing just to troll them even if I was a pro big government authoritarian.

I'm not sure if linking to other forums is allowed here but if it is and anyone is interested, this is quite a show.

torchbearer
03-13-2009, 07:15 PM
So I posed the last two pages of this, along with a brochure from the FBI and a video of FEMA saying 'constitutionalists and the founding fathers are terrorists' on another forum.

The disinfo shills are reacting like chickens with their heads cut off. They're throwing everything they have at this and none of it is sticking, so they just end up looking ridiculous. Its pretty funny actually, I would consider posting this sort of thing just to troll them even if I was a pro big government authoritarian.

I'm not sure if linking to other forums is allowed here but if it is and anyone is interested, this is quite a show.

I'm interested, and yes.. you can post any link you want as long as it isn't porn or rickroll.

Catatonic
03-13-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm interested, and yes.. you can post any link you want as long as it isn't porn or rickroll.

Here you go

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114833841

presence
04-08-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't think so. There is no substantial difference between the Bush and Obama camps.
They are both taking their orders from Globalists. (Fabian Society)

I believe the phrase "taking their orders" is in a way hyperbolic.

It is much like saying Ron Paul takes his orders from his supporters.

Bush, Obama, Romney, et al are "elected" by those of power and $$$, those who can pseudo-legally sway elections, commit election rail-roading, and brainwash the masses with their cartel of media. I doubt highly that Bush or Obama believe they were "taking orders". They're just put into their positions by a small group of colluding individuals who have recognized these candidates' rhetoric as having similar agendas to the one's which the ruling class prefers. These colluding elitists have the motive, the network, and the real means to act as an oligarchic kingmaker society much morso than they have to "give orders".

Its more of a pony show than a puppet show when you think about it. But then... its not really a pony show either. Perhaps democratic zombie theatre?

perhaps we should both take a prozac and stop worrying ourselves with this nonsense,

presence

DamianTV
04-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Fortuantely for most Rulers that People do not Think.

Danke
04-08-2012, 04:42 PM
torchbearer, where u been, man?

heavenlyboy34
04-08-2012, 05:08 PM
torchbearer, where u been, man?
+1 Go get your hugs (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?368443-Free-hugs-for-all-of-you), Torch.

heavenlyboy34
04-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Fortuantely for most Rulers that People do not Think.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DamianTV again :(

DamianTV
04-09-2012, 01:34 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DamianTV again :(

Lol! There's always next time!

If your Dog and your Wallet are on a Chain, you might be a Terrorist! If you mow your lawn and find a Car, you might be a Terrorist! If you take your son, who is in the 3rd grade, to school (indoctrination centre) every day because you and your son are both in the same class, you might be a Terrorist!