PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina 4 Governor of Texas

Dustancostine
03-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Dear Friends!

The grassroots effort to draft Debra Medina for governor of Texas is well under way. We have every confidence Debra will announce her candidacy but we want to be sure she knows she'll have the support and resources necessary to win. In preparation for that official announcement; the grassroots are organizing and fundraising and the campaign has begun in what will become the biggest and most exciting gubernatorial race in Texas history!

The Governor of Texas is very important for the nation, as Texas is the gateway to the NAU and the NAU highway. Plus a liberty minded Texas could be an example for the country.

Please visit the newly updated site: http://www.RunMedina.com

This is what we need from you:

1. click the "Donate" button and make whatever financial contribution you can possibly make at this time; $20, $10 or $5 on a regular basis would be great!! Also remember there is no limit on the money you can donate. (All funds go directly to the Debra Medina Campaign)

2. enter your info in the "Get Involved" section (and if you'd like join the Facebook and/or MeetUp groups)

3. make a commitment to Promote this campaign and bring at least one other person each day to this site; and finally

4. be on the look-out for news-updates and information on up-and-coming events, fundraisers, and available merchandise, etc..

Debra Medina 4 Texas Governor
A True Representative of the People of Texas!

Kraig
03-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe you can tell us more about her??

Bryan
03-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Great post Dustancostine! I'm 100% on board!

Anything specific you'd like to know?

Kraig
03-11-2009, 03:12 PM
No offense but you could start with why I should even care, I'm not the one selling something after all... I read the description on her website and it is quite vague. BTW I am a Texan (San Antonio).

weslinder
03-11-2009, 03:13 PM
The ad looks great. Who did it?

Dustancostine
03-11-2009, 03:13 PM

There was a lot of discussion here that talks about who Debra is.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=179911

But she is:

Life Long Republican
Wharton County (In Ron's CD) Republican Party Chair
Texas State Coordinator for the Campaign for Liberty
Was Ron Paul's 2008 Field Coordinator for his Congressional Campaign
Liberty Lover Extraordinaire!!!!

Dustancostine
03-11-2009, 04:18 PM
bump for liberty

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-11-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't know anyone who worked harder in Texas during the Ron Paul campaign. She travelled the state doing grassroots training for any group of RP supporters who would have her. She was a huge help in preparing all the newbies to politics for the delegate process and the various conventions from precinct to state.

She also attempted to sue the Republican Party of Texas at the state convention because they were violating their own rules and shutting the Ron Paul people down heavy handed. It ended up getting thrown out. It was a courageous thing for her to do, but needless to say she is not popular with the party here. She and a few other people were instrumental in keeping us organized at the state convention.

She will get my support.

Dustancostine
03-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Gubernatorial Bump

Kotin
03-13-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't know anyone who worked harder in Texas during the Ron Paul campaign. She travelled the state doing grassroots training for any group of RP supporters who would have her. She was a huge help in preparing all the newbies to politics for the delegate process and the various conventions from precinct to state.

She also attempted to sue the Republican Party of Texas at the state convention because they were violating their own rules and shutting the Ron Paul people down heavy handed. It ended up getting thrown out. It was a courageous thing for her to do, but needless to say she is not popular with the party here. She and a few other people were instrumental in keeping us organized at the state convention.

She will get my support.

+1..

she is a great lady who deserves our full support.

if things go well, I forsee a sweet money bomb endorsed by Dr.Paul on her behalf..:D;)